Chapter 3

Enemy Lovers [Hiatus]

Nana's POV

 

It's been three days since the party and all I did was to search informations about Infinite. I can't even locate where their hideout is. This is harder that I thought. I slapped my hands in my forehead and sighed loudly. I was waiting for Myungsoo to fetch me so that we can go home now. He went somewhere, I don't know. I'm too preoccupied thinking of Infinite when he left. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming my way, heels clicking the floor.

 

"Well, well, well. Look who's here," a high-pitched voice says as three girls stood in front of me, arms crossed. I know where this is going and I don't want any fights. If I fight back, they would be dead in a second.

 

I didn't respond, instead, I stood up and was about to leave when a girl held my arm, preventing me. I yanked her hand away gently if I don't want to break her arm, you know. "Just leave me alone," I muttered.

 

"We will," she smiled. "If you leave Myungsoo alone too."

 

I kept silent. Can they just go away? They're really deppressing. I'm deppressed enough with Infinite! What do they even want? Aish. It's like they can even do anything with our relationship.

 

"We don't even know what Myungsoo saw in you. You're too... ordinary. Typical. You're nothing special." The other girl eyed me from head to toe. She scoffed.

 

"Maybe she isn't to you but to me, she really is," a voice said. They turned around and was face to face with Myungsoo. Oh! Thank God! He's here now. I can go home already.

 

"W-we're really sorry," they uttered before running away like they're being chased by a ghost. Tss.

 

"Finally! What took you so long? Where did you even came from?" I asked him with a glare.

 

"Didn't I tell you that I went to the hospital?" He asked with so much confusion.

 

"Oh," I softened. Maybe he did but as I said earlier, Infinite is all I'm thinking about. "What did you do there?"

 

"I just visited a friend," he shrugged. I didn't bother asking who. I'm too tired of thinking about my mission. I mean, it was given to me like five days ago but I haven't even made a step yet. Usually, when they give me a mission, I finish it within two to four days. This really is deppressing the hell out of me. I don't even focus at anything except for that stupid gang Infinite. Aish. They better get ready once I had a grip on them.

 

When I arrived home, I checked on my computer about any update from AfterSchool, fortunately, there's one. I opened the message.

 

SaltWater Club, 8 PM.

 

That's the only content. Whether Infinite is going to be there or Kahi unnie just wants a retirement party but I doubt the second one. I think Jungah unnie will take over her position. I looked at the time. Still three hours left. I'll just take some nap.

_______________________________________________

 

L's POV

 

"What should we do to this spy?" Dongwoo hyung asked me as he smirked. He grabbed the guy's hair and pulled his head upwards, revealing a bloody and swollen face. i just arrived and maybe, they had some 'fun' with the guy. He was discovered to be an eye hired by AfterSchool to look after us.

 

"Why would you ask me?" I scoffed as I sat down a couch in this barely lit room. They laughed.

 

"Because you're the leader," Woohyun pointed out. "I sometimes wonder why didn't Sunggyu hyung chose me to be the leader when I'm smarter and stronger than you. Clearly, more deserving to be in that position but oh well, he's your brother."

 

My eyebrows furrowed. Ever since I took over being the leader of Infinite, Woohyun became sooooo bitter. He's always showing off and always complain on my ideas. He's always pointing that he's much more deserving that I am and that I'm just appointed because I'm the former leader's brother. I hate it but not him. I'll just give him time to accept that he isn't chosen. He's just having a hard time absorbing the reality.

 

"Then kill him if you want to," I replied and walked out the room. I didn't know what they did to that guy but all I know is that we're going to catch another spy, this time, the real one. We forced that guy to send a fake information to AfterSchool and lure them. I just hope we'll catch her but I don't know what we'll do to her if we did but I'm pretty sure Hoya will have 'fun'.

 

____________________________________________

 

A/N:

I have a short update just to let you that I came back from the dead. Haha! I'm back for good. I'll udpate again if you tell me too. I'm sorry for being hiatus on and off but I won't be for quite some time. I miss my readers already. I'm really really really sorry for updating this late.