Chapter 4

Enemy Lovers [Hiatus]

 

L's POV

 

 

Everything is now set and we are just waiting on our prey. She better be pretty and I might have the mercy. Ha! Just kidding! I'm loyal to Jin Ah, you know. We are casually seating on a couch and patiently waiting for her to come. We have prepared for this.

 

 

Everyone in the club are under our orders and ready to kill the spy. It doesn't matter if she has company because there are like more than half of a hundred of us in here. Then, an unfamiliar group came inside. They look like regular clubbers. We had our cue. When they arrive, everything should be  under control.

 

 

A group of guys came over them. Then, after a few moments, another group of unfamiliar people came . They sat down separately. After another moment, another group came in. There were now about fifteen of them. I watched as  one of them went to the bathroom. Then we heard gunshots outside. They had us cornered but as I said earlier, we are prepared. The ones outside were now dead. I hurriedly went to the bathroom without anyone noticing. I entered and locked the door. It's silent that I can hear gunshots and shouts from outside.

 

 

I took my gun in my hand and cautiously peeked in every cubicle. No one… no one is here. I furrowed my eyebrows. But before I can turn around, I felt a cold hard metal pressed against my head. "Drop your gun and put your hands in the air."

 

 

I did as what she told me. I slowly turned around and kicked her legs. Yeah, I have no mercy to girls when it comes down to my life. She accidentally dropped her gun and when she was about to grab it again, I kicked it away. I picked up my own gun but the girl kicked me on my leg too, causing me to fall down. This is one tough girl.

 

 

My gun was thrown away. I stood up as fast as I can and she was about to kick me again but I got hold of her leg and twisted it. She ended up on the floor, groaning. She tried to stand up but I stepped on her foot, hard. She groaned loud. I looked at her. She bore holes on me through her stares. "You're not really a gentleman, are you?!"

 

 

I smirked. I held her hands because she was about to punch my legs too. I stepped harder on her foot and she cursed.  Then, I felt a hard kick on my back, I trampled forward but found my balance and turned around abruptly. Another girl... where the heck did she came from?! I'm sure I locked the door. She must've been here all along. If that's the case, she should've helped the other girl.

 

 

She's taller and stronger than the previous one. She wears a mask, covering her whole face. Her hair has been tied up properly in a bun. "Who are you?" asked the girl on the floor.

 

 

She didn't answer and she tried to attack me but I dodged it. I grabbed her wrist but she managed to yank it away. Feisty. She tried to kick me on my shin but I locked her legs using mine and about to hit her head on the wall but I stopped halfway because the other girl pulled my other leg down to the floor. The two of us stumbled down as the other girl crawled towards a nearby gun. The stronger girl elbowed me hard on the chest, prying her out of my grasp. She immediately grabbed the other girl's leg and pulled her away from the gun. They're not together obviously.

 

 

I stood up and ran towards the gun while they struggle with each other. I held it against the second girl but she kicked my foot and the shot went to the wrong target. It hit the other girl's shoulder, causing her to lost consciousness. The girl with the mask let go of the shot girl and grabbed the other gun that I hadn't seen lurking around. We are now pointing at each other with guns. I need her alive and I think she needs me alive too and that's the reason why we don't fire each other.

 

 

"You're the leader aren't you?" she asked. I stayed silent. I just stared at her. She didn't spoke after that. We just stayed like that. I was like frozen. I don't know why but I have this very weird feeling.

 

 

I didn't expect it but she shot my ankle. I dropped down to the floor and while I'm wincing in pain, she kicked my hand, having the gun slid all the way through one corner. She pulled out a rope and tied my hands on the back. She was still pointing the gun at me when she removed my mask. It was then my identity was revealed. She stopped. She seemed so shock that she dropped the gun. I don't know, I can't see her face.

 

 

But I did when I freed my hands with a help of a little knife hidden on my sleeves and removed her mask while she was still in shock. I stabbed the knife on her chest. And that was the moment that I regret the most when I realized who she is...Jin Ah.

 

 

 

 

A/N: I know that my 'tomorrow' has been extended. I've been an emotional wreck this past few days and I'm proud to tell you that your comments and supports have been keeping me overwhelmed. Thank you. And oh! Please bear with this chapter. I really don't know how to write action. Haha.