Chapter 1

Enemy Lovers [Hiatus]

 

Nana's POV

 

 

 

I was walking down the hallway, alone and as usual, their eyes were on me. Not that I'm popular. Well, I really am popular here, known as the kingka's girlfriend. Now, I can hear the criticisms about me again. Like how I am NOT supposed to be Myungsoo's girlfriend. Ugh! How I hate hearing those everyday. Can't they just leave me alone? But, oh well, I'm used to it so it's okay now.

 

I opened my locker and letters started falling down. These letters here were on two types- love letters from my admirers and death threats from my haters. I picked them up and put it in the garbage can without even reading it. I have no time for those.

 

Thank goodness that there's no chocolate or gifts given to me today. I just hate carrying them. I got all my books that was needed. I was about to close my locker when I saw something underneath my last book. It's a letter.

 

"I'll fetch you tonight. We're going somewhere. Saranghae." A voice said while I was reading the letter in my mind. I turned to my side to see Myungsoo, smiling.

 

"Oh! There you are!" I said and kissed him on the cheeks. "Is this letter from you?"

 

"Well, yeah. So, are you coming tonight?" he asked as we walked together at the hallway and even more eyes were looking at us.

 

"I think so." I answered as I nodded. We entered our room and sat beside each other. We were seatmates and that's how we met. We've been in a relationship for two years now. He'd been completely honest with me that's why I feel guilty for keeping my whole agent thing from him.

 

After a few minutes, the teacher came. Lessons and blah blah blah.

 

I'm  Im Jin Ah, known also as Nana. I was trained to become an agent at a young age and you call refer to me as the toughest agent in the country. And me becoming an agent should be kept a secret that's why nobody here knows about it except my co-agents and the officers there at the After School Agency. Even my boyfriend, Myungsoo, don't know about it and I felt so guilty for not telling him. I mean, I feel like I'm lying, am I? I don't know.

 

I know that he loves me that's why I didn't broke up with him. It's in the agency's rules that an agent shouldn't be committed to any relationship but I ask permission for Kahi unnie and she agreed. I love him too, so much. He always makes me happy. He's the reason why I'm still breathing, why I'm smiling and why I'm crying. Haha! Yes, I'm crying because of him. I'm strong but when it comes to him, I'm weak.

 

And finally! Lunch break!

 

"Is it okay with you if Sungyeol and Sungjong join us for lunch?" he asked me. I wasn't really close to his friends, they kind of dislike me. I guess.

 

"Yeah, sure." I answered and we went to the cafeteria. We saw them laughing and they suddenly stopped when they saw us-- no --- me approaching.

 

"Hey Myungsoo!" Sungyeol called and they high-fived. Sungyeol is Myungsoo's best friend. They were so close to each other. He's in a different class.

 

"Oh, so you brought your girlfriend with you, huh?" Sungjong looked at me. Sungjong is the youngest of them. He was a year behind us. He's Myungsoo's cousin.

 

"Yeah. I hope you don't mind. By the way, where's Hoya?" Myungsoo replied. Hoya is Sungjong's step brother.

 

"He's with the others at the hospital," Sungjong answered. Myungsoo just nodded and we sat down. Hospital? Others? What does Sungjong mean by 'others'? I thought they were only four in the group. Nevermind. Maybe they got new friends and one of them is in the hospital.

 

"What's your orders? I'll treat you for today!" Sungyeol said and he stood up.

 

"That's good! You have to share your wealth every once in a while." Myungsoo commented and Sungyeol just stared at him.

 

"Just order me what you want," Sungjong said.

 

"You choose," Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders.

 

Then Sungyeol looked at me, "How about you, Jin Ah?"

 

"Huh? Me?" I pointed at myself. He's treating me? Jinja?

 

"Neh, of course." He just rolled his eyes.

 

"Anything," I replied and he left.

 

"Yah Jin Ah!" I turned at Sungjong who just called me.

 

"Yah! Don't say 'yah' to people who are older than you. Call her noona!" Myungsoo complained.

 

"I don't wanna!"

 

"Wae? She's older than you!"

 

"I don't like her!"

 

"Even though! You have to!" Myungsoo stared at him with his cold stare.

 

"Okay fine. So, Jin Ah NOONA." He called at me again, emphasizing the word noona.

 

"Uhm. Wae?" I replied.

 

"Do you really love my hyung?" He asked seriously.

 

"Neh." I nodded.

 

"You sure? Not his money?"

 

"Neh, I'm sure. I don't need money anyway."

 

"But you're an orphan."

 

"Doesn't mean I'm poor." I said. Yes, I'm an orphan but my parents left me all they're possession to me which were so much that until now, it wasn't lacking yet. I still have several houses, cars, money, guards and maids. And if ever it'll run low, I have my job which gives me a very high pay for every mission that's complete. My uncle is managing the company for the mean time and I'm receiving 50% of the company's earnings. He's also teaching me about business. I'll manage it by myself when I finished graduating college. And by that time, I'll quit the agency.

 

Before Sungjong can ask more, Sungyeol came back with the foods.

 

 

_____________________________________________________

I hope you liked it. I know it's short and boring. Hahaha!