Interview Part 1: Kangta

SM High Mystery

Kang_Ta.jpg 

In the interview room, there were Kangta and Mr. Lee.

"SO Kangta, when was the last time you saw your sister?" said Mr. Lee.

"At the new school year dance," said Kangta.

"Did your sister acted weird?"

"No," said Kangta, quickly. He do not want anybody to know what Bong Cha do at school. Especially his parents, but they never listen to their kids. Sometimes they go on vacation to far away places and never return until the end of the month. This month they went to Costa Rica.

"Kangta...I know you aren't telling me the truth. Please tell me so I can learn something about her," said Mr. Lee, trying to get the young boy to talk more.

"Bong Cha was looking around for someone."

"Do you know who?"

"No. She always find someone new."

"What do you mean new?"

"She have affairs with a lot of boys at our school. called them her 'victims'. I tried to tell her to stop because if she keeps on doing that, someone will get back at her. But I didn't know someone will get back at her," said Kangta, about to cry.

"What happened after that?"

"I went to go dance with some of my friends."

"So you didn't see her after that?"

"No. I didn't see her after that. After the dance I drove home with my younger brothers, Henry and Shindong. Bon Cha took her own car. When I didn't see her car in the parking lot, I thought she went home early."

"You have a younger sister, BoA right?"

"Yes. She was at home sick. BoA said that she got a text message from Bong Cha saying she will sleepover at friend's house."

"Your sister wasn't at school those two days after the dance?"

"No, I got a text message from Bong Cha saying she got sick so she will stay at the friend's house."
"Do you know the friend?"

"No, she got a lot of friends at school."

"Can I see the text message Kangta?"

"You don't believe me?" Kangta eyes got big.

"Kangta, I'm not saying I don't believe you. I just want to make sure."

"Okay," said Kangta, going through his phone.

"He showed Mr. Lee the message.

From: Bong Cha

To: Kangta

I'll be sleepover with a friend of mine.

11: 30 P. M.

 

From: Kangta

To: Bong Cha

Arasso.

11: 30 P. M.

 

"What time did the school dance ended?" Mr. Lee said, giving back Kangta's phone.

"11:00, why?"

"Because she send it at 11: 30 P. M. If she left early she would have send it earlier. Then you send her the message at 11: 30. What time did you get home?"

"11: 15. It take 15 minutes to get from the house to the school. When I got home I took a shower then saw the message."

"It's weird that she send it to you right after you showered."

"Mr. Lee, can I leave now?"

"Before you can go, do you know anybody they will kill your sister?"

"Mr. Lee, half of the school hates her, but I don't know who will kill her," said Kangta, leaving.