Chapter 11

SM High Mystery

All through the day everybody noticed the new girl. Some people were wondering about Cho Hee. It's not often when you see a new student the day after a body was found.

"Did you hear, they found Bong CHa's body yesterday," said one student name Sulli, a 1st year.

"Yes, the found her body under the football stands. The police will question all of us," said Luna, another 1st year student.

"Well I'm not surprise that she is dead. She was really rude to everybody."

"And did you saw the new girl? It's really weird that she came the day after Bong Cha's body was found"

"If I was her, I would go to another school."

"All I want to know is what she doing here?"

 

After school Cho Hee went towards her car.

"Cho Hee!"

Cho Hee turned around and saw Heechul and some of his friends.

"Cho Hee! Where were you at lunch? I wanted to introduce you to some of my friends," said Heechl.

"I'm sorry. I was walking around the school getting familiar," said Cho Hee.

"Well this is Hangeng, my brother, Yesung, Kangin, Kangta, and you know Leeteuk," Heechul pointed at each of them.

"Annyeong," said Cho Hee.

"Annyeong," said the guys.

"Where are you going Cho Hee?"

"I'm going home."

"You should come with us," said Kangin.

"Yeah, we are going to Kangta's house," said Yesung.

"Um...sure I guess," said Cho Hee, getting in her car and following Kangta, Yesung, Leeteuk and Kangin, and Heechul and Hangeng's car.

300C.jpg 

(Yesung's car)

aston-martin1.jpg 

(Leeteuk and Kangin's car)

Aston-Martin-V12-Vantage-Re.jpg 

(Heechul and Hangeng's car)

eurp_0906_05_z%2Bpirelli_p_zero_tires_sp 

(Cho Hee's car)

 

When they arrived to Kangta's house, Cho Hee mouthed opened and eyes went wide.

"Wow..."

Floating-House-in-South-Korea-01.jpg 

"Hey Kangta, where is your brothers and sister?" asked Heechul.

"Henry is at violin lessons. BoA is at dance practice and I don't know where Shindong is at,' said Kangta.

"Are they still..." said Yesung.

"Henry is, but BoA and Shindong are getting better."

All the guys made their selves at home while Cho Hee just stood there.

"You can sit down you know," said Kangta.

"Arasso," said Cho Hee, sitting down.

"So Cho Hee, how was your first day at SM High?" asked Kangin.

"It was good. I met a lot of nice people."

All through the afternoon Cho Hee and the boys were talking and laughing, except Leeteuk. He sat away from the group and kept quiet.

"I had a good time today. But it's getting late and I have to leave," said Cho Hee, heading towards the front door.

"Okay bye Cho Hee," said the boys, except Leeteuk.