Police Station

SM High Mystery

Mr. Lee followed Cho Hee to her house and looked around.

"You see Mr. Lee," said Cho Hee, "There's nothing here."

"Can I see the inside?" asked Mr. Lee.

"Sure."

The both of them entered the house.

"Where are your parents?"

"They are on a business trip. And I don't know when they will be back."

Mr. Lee searched the house and couldn't find anything that is suspicious.

"Well I don't see anything suspicious, so I will fo to the Kim's house."

"Okay, have a safe trip," said Cho Hee.

Mr. Lee arrived at the Kim's house. He was about to ring the doorbell, but he saw something in the blushes. He walked towards it and saw a bat and on it was dried blood. Mr. Lee carried the bat to the front door and rang the doorbell. BoA answered the door.

"Oh, annyeong Mr. Lee," said BoA.

"Annyeong BoA. Can I come in?" asked Mr. Lee.

"Sure."

"Where are your parents?"

"They went out."

"Are your siblings here?"

"Yes."

"Can you call them?"

"Sure," said BoA then she called her siblings.

"What is it?" asked Shindong.

"Mr. Lee, what are you doing here?" asked Kangta.

"I went to Cho Hee's house and found nothing. Then I came here to tell you, but I found something."

"Found what?" asked BoA.

"I found this," and Mr. Lee showed them the blood stained bat, "Why was this in the bushes?"

"We don't know," said Kangta, "We didn't see it when we got home."

"So who's the owner of this bat?"
"...I am sir..." said Henry, "But I didn't do it. I lost that bat a couple of weeks ago."

"You guys do know that I have to take you to the police station," said Mr. Lee.

"WHAT?!" yelled Kangta, boA, Shindong, and Henry.

"But why?" asked Henry.

"Because this bat have blood stains on it. And we need to do a DNA test to see whose blood is it."

The kids didn't argue so they went with Mr. Lee and headed to the police station.

??? POV

I saw them went inside Mr. Lee's police car. It was so easy to sneak that bat into their bush.

"So what is the next plan oppa?" I asked.

"We wait..."

"What? Why should we wait?"

"Because noona told us to. After Victoria's death, the policemen been on watch."

"And what about them?"

"What about them?"

"Should we do something to BoA unnie? She's smart enough to figure out that someone killed her."

"We will wait. If she gets farther into this...we will kill her like we killed Victoria."