Truth

SM High Mystery

When the Kim family returned to their house, BoA was grounded for two weeks. She was to stay in the house tonight because her parents want to go out with their children, but since BoA is grounded, she can't go.

BoA POV

I can't believe my parents left me here. Just because I snuck out of the house and they weren't even at the house yet. I got bored and started walking around the house. I walked past Bong Cha unnie's room and stopped. Her room hasn't been open since we found out she died. I opened the door and walked in. Her room look just the same. I remember some memories about Bong Cha unnie. I sat on her bed and looked around some more. Then I saw something that caught my attention. On her dresser was a book, but not any kind of book but her diary. When I was a little girl, Bong Cha unnie always get mad when I try to open ii and read it. I walked towards the book and opened the book.

August 24, 2008

Today is the day that my plan will work. Mi Hyun will pay. She took my oppa away from me and I want him back. I don't want to kill her or anything, but I might have to. Well school is about to start so I need to go.

So I'm back. The plan went perfectly. I told the school that Mi Hyun was dating bot Leeteuk oppa and Kangin, Leeteuk oppa younger brother, having with both of them, and have HIV. Since I'm queenka at the school everybody believed me. Mi Hyun got so mad at me because she knew I did it that she tried to hurt me. Umma and appa found out and got really angry at Mi Hyun. Plus they heard about the 'news' and tried to sent Mi Hyun away, but then she got really crazy and tried to push me off the balcony in my room but fell. She was still alive, but umma and appa wanted her to go to a mental hospital. Umma and appa told Shindong, BoA, and Henry that Mi Hyun died, but Kangta and I knew what really happened. Kangta is mad at me but I don't care. Leeteuk oppa was depressed about Mi Hyun. but I comforted him until he fell in love with me. Kangin some how is rally angry at me about something because I always see him glaring at me.

I skipped through some pages until I saw something interseting.

August 20, 2012

I've been feeling sick lately. Throwing up every morning. Since I am smart I figured I was pregnant. I remembered a few weeks ago when Leeteuk oppa and I third anniversary and we had at his house since his parents wasn't at home at the time. For the anniversary Leeteuk oppa gave me a necklace with a key on it that unlock a box. In the box I can put anything I want in it.

August 24, 1012

Tonight is the new school year dance. I don't know why I think tonight is going to be my last. Maybe because of the signs. Like the phone calls, the notes, and I think I'm being watch. But tonight will be a goodnight because I will tell oppa that I'm pregnant. And I need to do something else tonight too. I notice the way Yunho, my annoying little sister boyfriend, been looking at me a certain way. When he comes over to the house to visit BoA, he always look at me when BoA not looking. LOL I always knew he will come to me because BoA don't have anything a man want for a girl. Well I need to go.

 

After I finished reading, I was crying from tears of anger. How could Yunho do that to me? And my parents lied to me, Shindong oppa, and Henry about Mi Hyun unnie died. So she been in a mental hospital for years. I want to know if she still there? And Bong Cha unnie was pregnant and didn't tell us. I didn't even knew she was throwing up every morning.Then my mind want to he book unnie mentioned. I looked under the bed and couldn't find anything. Then I went to her walk in closet and dig through some boxes and saw a metal box. I couldn't open it because there was a lock on it but no key. Where is it? Then in unnie's diary she said Leeteuk oppa gave her a necklace with a key to open a box. All I have to do is ask him where it might be, but I'm grounded. So I have to ask him at school.