Chapter 13

SM High Mystery

Wednesday August 31, 2012

It's been two days since BoA, Victoria, Changmin, Yunho, Donghae, and Siwon saw Cho Hee at the school that night. They tried to avoid her at school. All through the day they thought about Cho Hee. At the end of school, Kangta, Shindong, BoA, and Henry went home. What they saw surprised them. They saw their parents at the front door.

"Appa! Umma!" said Henry, running towards them.

"Hey kids," said Mrs. Kim, "We are so sorry that we are late."

"That's okay," said BoA.

"Come on kids, lets have dinner," said Mr. Kim.

They ate dinner and  talked.

"So kids, your father and I were talking about Bong Cha's funeral. We planned it this Saturday," said Mrs. Kim.

"Okay," said Kangta, BoA, Shindong, and Henry.

After dinner they went to each of their room. BoA was doing an essay when Shindong walked in.

"What do you want?" said BoA.

"I know you snuck out of the house two days ago," said Shindong.

"What? I thought you was asleep."

"No I wasn't."

"Please don't tell appa and umma."

"Okay, but on one condition. Tell me where you went."

"Victoria called me and said she forgot her homework. So me, Donghae, Siwon, Changmin, Yunho, and Victoria went to go get it, but something happened."

"What happened?"

"We saw Cho Hee unnie."

"What was she doing there?"

"I don't know. She said she was working out in the gym and then took a shower."

"How did she get in the school?"

"She said she came from the back door of the school."

"Oh, well, don't leave and go to the school at night any more, arasso?"

"Arasso," and Shindong left.

BoA's phone rang.

"Yeboseyo?"

"BoA, it's me, Victoria."

"Victoria, I will not go back to the school after what happened two days ago."

"I wasn't going to ask you about going to the school again. I was going to ask you to help me follow Cho Hee unnie to her house."

"Are you trying to be a stalker?"

"Look if you don't want to help me then fine," Victoria hanged up.

Why is she so interested in Cho Hee unnie anyway?" Thought BoA.

Victoria POV

I was following Cho Hee unnie to her house after hanging up from BoA. Why want she come with me to see about Cho Hee? Maybe because of what happened two days ago. I was going to ask my sister, Jessica, but she probably with Donghae. I saw Cho Hee unnie stop her car in front of a house. Probably her's

house1.jpg 

But what was strange is BoA's brother, Kangta oppa coming out of the car with Cho Hee unnie. Are they that close with each other? I have to tell BoA about this. SO I went to BoA's house.