Finding Out More

SM High Mystery

BoA came back to the house and went to Bong Cha's room. She went inside the closet and opened the box with the key. Inside the box was pictures and notes. Two of the pictures she noticed was a picture of Mi Hyun and a 3d picture of a baby. The baby was a girl and named Hwa Young. Then she noticed a not that have a number on it.

XXXXXXXX Mental Hospital

number: XXX-XXX-XXX

BoA looked at the note then she heard a gasp.

BoA POV

I heard a gasp and turned and saw Kangta oppa looking at me.

"W-w-what are you doing in here?" he asked, eyes getting wide.

"What are you doing up oppa?" I asked.

"You didn't answer my question," oppa grabbed my arm and pulled my roughly to him, "What are you doing in here?"

"I was looking at some stuff from Bong Cha unnie and found something interesting."

"You shouldn't have done that. Why can't you leave this alone. Bong Cha is dead! And-where did you get that necklace from?"

"I found it."

"Y-you went to the graveyard and got it from Bong Cha's casket didn't you? That's why you have dirt on you."

"O-oppa, why did umma and appa lied to Shindong oppa, Henry, and I? How did you know about Mi Hyun unnie not dead? Why is there a number of the hospital Mi Hyun unnie is in or was? Why is there a picture of her in the box?"

"First, umma and appa didn't want to tell you three because they didn't want to scare you three. You all was too young to understand. Second, the reason why I knew was because Bong Cha told me. Third, I don't know why Bong Cha have the hospital number. Maybe she was checking on Mi Hyun. Fourth, Bong Cha have a picture of Mi Hyun because it was the only picture of her."

"In Bong Cha unnie's diary, she said Mi Hyun unnie stole Leeteuk oppa away from her. Why is that?'

"Bong Cha and Mi Hyun always fought over Leeteuk. Mi Hyun finally got Leeteuk and Bong Cha was angry."

"Did you knew about Bong Cha unnie was pregnant?"

"Yes, she told me not to tell umma, appa, and no one else about that."

"Oppa-"

"BoA, I'm going to tell you this once because I care about you. Please leave this alone before you get hurt."

"Arasso oppa," I said.

"Thank you. Now go to bed."

Oppa left the room and I followed.

Kangta POV

BoA, keep on trying to solve the mystery and you will end up like Bong Cha. There are things that shouldn't be revealed.

Tuesday September 6, 2012

BoA POV

I woke up earlier than usual because I want to ask my parents some questions.

"Umma, appa?" I called, headed to the kitchen.

"Yes dear? You're up early," said umma.

"I need to ask you and appa some questions."

"Sure sweetie," said appa.

"What really happened to Mi Hyun unnie?"

Then there was silence.

"What do you mean dear? We told you Mi Hyun died," said Umma.

"That's funny because I read something. Im unnie's diary she said Mi Hyun went to a mental hospital and you told Shindong oppa, Henry, and me that she died. So why did you lied to us?"

"BoA, this isn't the right time to tell you," said appa.

"And when will it be the right time appa?"

"BoA, what are you trying to do? Find the killer that killed your sister?" asked umma, "Just leave it to the police."

"I'm not just finding the killer that killed unnie, I'm also want to find the killer that killed Victoria. Victoria was trying to find the killer too, then she died."

"You will die too if you won't stop this," said appa.

"Umma? Appa? BoA noona? What's going on?"

We turned to the stairs and saw Henry, Shindong oppa, and Kangta oppa.

"Nothing sweetie," said umma, "We were just talking about something."

"Why don't you tell them umma?" I asked.

"Tell us what?" Shindong oppa asked.

"Why don't we have a family meeting when we get home arasso?" said appa.

"I cona't go. Me and some of my friends are going to the mall," said Kangta.

"Alright. You all better leave so you want be late to school," said umma.

We said our goodbyes and left the house.

??? POV

My phone rang and my dongsaeng spoke.

"BoA found out about the baby, the hospital, and Mi Hyun didn't die."

"Wow she's very smart."

"I think she will give the baby picture to Leeteuk today and call the hospital where Mi Hyun went."

"Don't worry, I will prevent her from giving Leetuek the picture, but let her call the hospital. I will talk to you later."

"Arasso."

"Did I do a good job?" said my other dongsaeng from the back seat of my car.

"Yes you did, if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have known about BoA getting the necklace."

"What will you do if BoA solve the ,mystery?" asked my other dongsaeng.

"It kills me to say this, but...we will kill her."