Another Murder

SM High Mystery

Wednesday September 7, 2012

BoA woke up the next next morning in the den. She remember lasy night that Jessica came. Since yesterday was the last day of school until the murder is cleared. BoA was still grounded. She walked into the living room and the news.

"This is the morning news. This morning there was a body found in a old empty classroom. The body was identified and it was 3rd year name Jessica. Jessica was the older sister of Victoria who died a few weeks ago. Apparently Jessica had a blow to the head. This is your morning news."

BoA POV

She is dead? But I just saw her last night.

"So she is dead?"

I turned around and saw Kangta oppa, "I told you something like this will happen."

"I-I saw Jessica unnie last night," I said.

"What? When? Where?"

"She came through the back door last night. She was looking for something."

"Looking for what?"

I was debating on telling him or not. He's my brother, but I don't know if I can trust him.

"You can tell me BoA."

"I-I wanted to give Leetuek oppa the baby picture. He have the right to know about Bong Cha unnie and his child."

"BoA that is dangerous."

"oppa, I need a favor," I said, "I need to go to Leeteuk oppa's house and tell him myself."

"Are you serious BoA! Umma and appa said for you to not go out the house."

"I only need you to sneak me out of the house and bring me to him. Umma and appa won't even notice."

"Notice what?"

We saw Henry and Shindong oppa coming down the stairs.

"Nothing," I said.

"Are you trying to sneak out of the house again?" asked Shindong oppa.

"All I want it to know is what is going on."

The doorbell rang. Kangta oppa went to answer it.

"Annyeong."

"Oh it is Luna."

"Is BoA here?"

"Yeah, come in?"

Luna came in and looked scared.

"I heard that Jessica unnie is dead. And she was found in the school. This is the third body found in the school."

"Jessica dead?" said Shindong oppa.

"Um...Luna, me and Kangta oppa are about to leave and come back in a little bit, you are welcome to stay here," I said.

"Sure if it's okay."

"Sure you can stay," said Shindong oppa.

"Sure," said Henry.

"Come on BoA lets go," said Kangta oppa.

 

We arrived at Leeteuk oppa house.

Image Detail 

I walked up and rang the doorbell.

"Hello?" said Leetuek oppa, "Oh hey BoA, Kangta, what are you two doing here?"

"BoA wanted to tell you something," said Kangta oppa.

"Well what is -"

"Oppa! Who's at the door?" and Taeyeon came...and she was only wearing Leeteuk oppa's shirt.

"BoA unnie...Kangta oppa...what are you two doing here?" asked Taeyeon, eyes getting wide.

"I'm here to talk to Leeteuk oppa, but I can see he is busy. Just like the time I saw you and him kissing in a old empty classroom, maybe the same classroom that Jessica unnie was found dead."

"Are you saying that I killed her?"

"No but-"

"Then what are you-!" then Taeyeon ran back inside.

All of us saw a car coming this way. That car looks just like Cho Hee unnie's car.

"Oppa! And Kangta oppa too!" said Cho Hee unnie, getting out of the car, "And look, BoA is here too.I just wanted to know if you and Kangta oppa want to come to the beach with me today, BoA you can come too."

"Um...no thanks, I need to get home, come on oppa. Bye Leeteuk oppa," and me and Kangta oppa drove off.


This story is coming to a end in about 4-7 chapters. I might to a sequel or a prequel with Bong Cha and Mi Hyun.