Confession

SM High Mystery

A few minutes after Kangta, Shindong, BoA, and Henry arrived at the police station, Mr. and Mrs. Kim barged into the station.

"What is going on?" yelled Mrs. Kim.

"Mrs. Kim, I found this bat at your house with blood stains on it. We sent it to get a DNA test to see whose blood it is," said Mr. Lee.

"And you think our children did something with the murders?" asked Mr. Kim.

"Not necessary, but apparently the owner of the bat is Henry."

"Appa! Umma! I swear I didn't do it! I lost that bat a few days ago," said henry.

"Honey of course I know  you didn't do anything," said Mrs. Kim, hugging him.

The phone rang and Mr. Lee answered it.

"Hello? What...really...this is serious. Thank you," said Mr. Lee, hanging up the phone, "So the blood stains on the bat is from Victoria...and Bong Cha..."

"WHAT?!" yelled the Kims.

"I DIDN'T DO IT!!!" yelled Henry.

"Now wait," said Mr. Lee, I don't think any of you will do it. BoA, I know Victoria was your best friend. And Bong Cha is all of you sister. But do any of you know who might have killed them?"

"It's Cho Hee unnie!" yelled BoA.

"Not again..." mumbled Kangta.

"Shut up oppa! Victoria saw you at Cho Hee unnie the Wednesday when you invited Cho Hee unnie to our house! I saw her at the school one Monday night."

"Why were you there?" asked Mr. Lee.

"Victoria asked me to come to the school with her and Siwon, Donghae, Changmin, and Yunho. We heard noises and followed the noise. We ended up in the girls' locker room and saw Cho Hee unnie."

"Girls' locker room? As in the locker room where Victoria's body was found?" asked Mr. Lee.

"I guess," said BoA.

"And Kangta, what is this about you and Cho Hee?"

"Me and Cho Hee are good friends," said Kangta, "Cho Hee asked me to go to her house to help her with her homework."

"And do you know anything about the murders?"

"No I swear!"

"Mr. Lee, can we please go home?" asked Mrs. Kim, "It's getting late."

"Sure, but this isn't over."

The Kims excited the police station and went home.