Final Chapter

Confession

Tiffany POV

Tiffany sat there frozen not knowing what else to say to him, she simply looked at him waiting to see what he would do next. When he first came to the dorm he seemed so confident to like her, like he knew exactly what he wanted and what he was going to say. And now he sat in front of her like the Eunhyuk she knew, shy and nervous.

He kept stealing glances at her before going back to look into his hands. Tiffany smiled, she loved how shy he got sometimes, a complete contrast to his confident and happy self that everyone expected the gag idol to be.

 

“I don’t know how to tell you all this, it’s not something I ever expected to happen” Eunhyuk starts, still looking into his hands. “First I want to say sorry. Sorry I hurt you. Sorry I made you cry. It was never my intention. When you confessed so suddenly like that I really didn’t know what I was meant to say and what I was meant to do”

 

Tiffany watched as Eunhyuk looked up at her then back down at his hands.

 

“When you confessed it wasn’t what I expected. I never expected someone as brilliant and as pretty as you to feel anything about a guy like me” Eunhyuk’s eyes didn’t leave his hands as he spoke. “I mean come on every guy you’re paired with is perfect like Siwon, Donghae and Taecyeon. And I’m just me. Just simply Eunhyuk”

 

Tiffany smiled at his description of her, she never expected him to think so highly of her.

“You confessed and threw my world out of orbit for a while. I couldn’t move, couldn’t talk even when I saw you cry and felt my heart ready to explode. That’s why I didn’t respond. That’s the only reason why I didn’t respond to you” “I have my own confession to make. You’re like my best friend. I didn’t realise before but after fame we became closer and we got to see each other a whole lot more without the distraction of our members.  And at some point I ended up falling in love with you. I don’t know how. I don’t know when but I did. And I couldn’t tell you because I was scared that there was a high chance that you wouldn’t act the same way I saw you”

 

Tiffany sat frozen at his confession, to shocked to speak and not knowing what she should say to him.

 

“I came to look for you. After you left when I finally got shocked back into reality I came after you. I was to late though. I couldn’t find you. I tried but I couldn’t. I chased after you. Then when I couldn’t find you even though I wanted to find you, inside I needed to. I wasn’t sure if you wanted to see me again” “Then your members came. Scared the living day lights out of me, I’ve never been scolded as bad before in my life. It was the scariest thing I had ever felt before in my life. Five angry girls shouting at me. I’m still having nightmares about it now”

 

Tiffany laughed a little at what he said. It was typical funny Eunhyuk at the way he said it.

 

“I love you Tiffany” “You stole my heart along time ago and I don’t want you to give it back to me”

 

Tiffany’s face was shocked by his confession, she sat there simply frozen.

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

A smile came over Tiffany’s face as she reaches for his hand. “I thought you would never ask”.

----------------

 

A/N

 

Thats it for this story. Originally it was going to end sad, but in the end I couldn't do it.