Confrontation

Confession

The four other members who had come along on this road trip stood standing behind Jessica like enforcers. They watched as Eunhyuk, Henry and Donghae stood up, shocked look on both Donghae and Henry’s faces but realisation on Eunhyuk.

 

“What’s going on?” Donghae asks moving slightly forward as a mediator between the two groups.

 

The group completely ignored the existence of the other two men in the room choosing only to home in on Eunhyuk.

 

“What the hell did you do?” Sooyoung shouted moving forward. “Why did our Tiffany come home crying?”

 

Eunhyuk winched at Sooyoung’s tone of voice. The Girls Generation members were Super juniors friends and normally super respectful.

 

“Why are you acting stupid all of a sudden?” Yuri screams at him. “You broke her heart and now you can’t even answer us”

 

“I’m sorry” Eunhyuk mumbles. “I didn’t mean to”

 

The five girls stop and look at each other before the anger returns to Jessica’s eyes.

 

“If you didn’t mean to you wouldn’t have done it” Jessica says. “She came home crying Eunhyuk. The normally smiling and happy Tiffany known for her amazing eye smile was in tears. Because of you. Because you don’t love her. Because you broke her heart.”

 

“Can someone please tell me what’s going on here” Donghae asks breaking the awkward silence.

 

“You want to know what’s going on fine I’ll tell you” Jessica says turning her attention towards Donghae, the anger in her eyes softening her eyes slightly.

 

“He” She says pointing towards Eunhyuk. “broke Tiffany’s heart. She came to him today to confess her feeling. The feelings everyone in SM but he could see. And what did he do. He ignored her. He broke her heart. And I’m going to kick his .”

 

Jessica shouted the last part angry at her voice full of venom. Yuri grabbed Jessica and pulled her into a slight hug in attempt to calm her down. There was nothing worse then an angry or scared Jessica. She became very violent.

 

“If you didn’t mean to do it then why did you?” Taeyeon shouted. “Do you know how much courage it took her? We assumed you felt the same way I mean why wouldn’t you. From all the videos from fame you always watched her so lovingly. How could you do this?”

 

“I’m sorry” Eunhyuk replied. “I’m sorry”

 

“It doesn’t matter how sorry you are” Hyoyeon replied “You better fix this”

 

The four members turned to leave, with Yuri pulling an angry Jessica who kept shouting ‘let me at him’. No one in the room moved for a while after they left. They were all to shocked by what had just happened.

 

“What do I do” Eunhyuk murmured. “How am I meant to fix it?”

 

Tiffany POV

 

She had woken up in the lap of Sunny who had been her hair. The two maknaes were sat on the floor by her bed. The dorm was silent around them informing Tiffany that the other members were not there. Yoona was the first one to notice Tiffany’s eyes flutter open.

 

“Hey unnie” Yoona says with a soft smile on her face. “How are you feeling?”

 

Tiffany managed a genuine smile. She had dreaded being in Girls Generation at the beginning. She didn’t want to be in a group with 9 other girls. She was scared they would be y and they would all not end up getting along. When she had first been told she would debut in the group she only really knew Taeyeon and Jessica. She had lived in a dorm with Taeyeon for such a long time, and she went to school with Jessica. She had seen the other girls around the SM building and had spoken with them but she didn’t truly know them. Looking back on that time she found it hard to believe there was once a time her 9 sisters had not been her sisters.

 

“I’m feeling better Yoona” she says looking down to the younger girl. “Thank you guys for staying with me”

 

“Yah” Sunny replies from behind her in fake anger. “What kind of sisters would be if we didn’t”

 

Tiffany and the other three girls laugh. She was grateful they were there for her. Being so far away from her dad, brother and sister she really got to see them. It made things difficult when she had problems. But she was grateful to her members, her 9 sisters, for always supporting her.

 

“Where is everyone?” Tiffany asks, now sitting up next to Sunny.

 

She watched as the three other girls uncomfortably shared looks with each other.

 

“Unnie do you want a drink?” Seohyun asked standing up.

 

“No I’m okay thank you” Tiffany replies “And you still haven’t answered my question”

------------------------------------

A/N

Not the best chapter I know. I have an 2000 word eassy in tomorrow about research types :/ so lifes kind of hectic at the moment. But its my last assignment of this year. Also its my birthday tomorrow *happy bithday to me*. So expect like loads of updates. Theres Two more from this one and One from Fighting for you. Then a new one which is in the works (by works i mean my head) so erm ye.