.

Confession

It had been about an hour later till the other members of girls generation finally arrived back at the dorm. They had stopped and grabbed pizza on their way home to share with the other members, they had returned in high spirits happy they had gotten there frustrations out on the man who had broken their favourite eye smiling queens heart.

“Hey we have pizza” Taeyeon shouted as they walked into the dorm.

 

The arriving members didn’t notice the warning look on Yoona and Seohyun face as they tried to warn their Unnies.

 

“Why the hell did you get involved for” Tiffany shouted storming into the living room. “I love you guys. And I’m happy that you guys want to defend me but you shouldn’t have got involved”

 

She turned to the members who had stayed behind. “And you stayed here to make sure that I didn’t notice anything”

 

The members had the decency to look embarrassed, neither knowing what to say to the heartbroken princess. They had done it out of love for her but they hadn’t thought of the consequences to their actions.

 

“We did it because we couldn’t stand to see you so sad” Yuri replied quietly mumbling from her spot on the very back.

 

Tiffany’s angry face fell, she couldn’t help but feel sorry for shouting at the girls. The only person she could rely on was her members, they were her sisters. She rushed forward and pulled Yuri into a hug, which the other members took as a sign for group hug and all joined in.

 

“Come on” Taeyeon said pulling out of the hug first. “The pizzas going to get cold soon

Hyuk POV

He sat in front of five of s, his head hung low. Donghae and Henry had informed Siwon, Leeteuk and Shindong of what had happened. The three had been shocked. They knew how Eunhyuk felt about Tiffany and for him to not respond to her confession.

Eunhyuk could find words to speak to s. He was still suffering from the shock of some of the members of Girls Generation come to shout at him for what had happened between him and Tiffany. He hadn’t ignored Tiffany on purpose; he was shocked that his goddess felt the same way for him as he did for her. He should have known that this would have affected her, the eye smile queen wore her heart on her sleeve.

 

“I should have known something was up when Taeyeon asked me for where you were” Leeteuk spoke cutting into the awkward silence. “I didn’t think they were coming to shout at you though”

 

“It was lethal Hyung” Henry replies “I’ve never seen Jessica Noona that angry”

 

The awkward silence settled over them again. All eyes return to Eunhyuk. He still refused to lift his head and look into there eyes.

 

“I’ve messed up bad” Eunhyuk murmurs, just loud enough for the members to hear. “And I don’t know how to fix this. I don’t deserve her to forgive me”

 

The other five members shared a look before looking back at there depressed member in front of them. Siwon was the only member whose face held anger as well as sympathy.

 

“You don’t” He answers, leading to everyone including Eunhyuk to look at him. “I’ve always been close to Tiffany, we go to the same church, she calls me when she has problems. She even calls me when she thinks I’m having problems. Tiffany is probably the most thoughtful girl I know. She doesn’t deserve to be hurt like this”

 

Everyone’s eyes linger on Siwon. They had expected him to be angry with Eunhyuk, Tiffany was like his younger sister. She was closest with him first out of the super junior members.

 

“But that doesn’t mean you wont try to fix it” Siwon continues, his face softening slightly. “No matter what you will keep trying to you do. Tiffany deserves to be happy, she’s chosen you. God only knows why. So fix it”

 

Eunhyuk looks Siwon dead in his eye.

 

“But I don’t know how”

 

“That’s what we are here for” Shindong replied. “Lets get to work”