Plans

Confession

Eunhyuk POV

It had taken a lot of convincing from s to the members of SNSD to meet them for dinner. They used to go out to eat a lot when they were trainees, and super junior said they wanted to relive the memory. It had been a week after Tiffany had confessed to him. He knew she was avoiding him at all, if came to the SM building she came under heavy guard, there would always be at least three members surrounding her. When they would see him one would try to distract him so the other ones could sneak her away. He would always see her face and see a big tear threatening to roll from her eye.

Donghae had come up with the idea to get them to come out to eat. The SNSD members never refused a good meal. They knew Tiffany would come if all her members were there and they knew her members would come on the prospect of free food.

Tiffany POV             

She really didn’t want to meet up with the Super Junior members; she knew if she went she would have to see him. The one person she was set on avoiding. She had asked her members to protect her at the SM building but against the idea of free food, she knew she had no hope.

She hadn’t even bothered to argue she just nodded when they had told her and was currently trying to get ready as quick as possible.

 

“Tiffany, are you ready yet” Jessica shouted in English from outside her door. “We need to leave”

 

Eunhyuk POV

He sat in the restaurant alongside s waiting for SNSD to turn up. As s joked around with each other, he couldn’t help messing with his hands out of neves.

 

“Eunhyuk stop it you’re making me nervous” Siwon asked. “She will understand how much she means to you and how sorry you are”

 

Eunhyuk said nothing, he simply nodded his head and went back to messing with his hands.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” Taeyeon says causing Eunhyuk to lift his head at the immediate addition to their group.

 

His eye scanned through the girl group failing to find the one girl he was looking for.

 

“Ahh Sorry Tiffany couldn’t come she wasn’t feeling very well” Taeyeon replied looking directly at Eunhyuk before scanning over his other members. “She said she would make it up to you guys though”

 

As if acting on instinct Eunhyuk feel reacted before his brain could causing him to stand up and make a dash before the door. He heard his name being called but he couldn’t stop, he hailed a cab with only one place on his mind. He had to see Tiffany even if it meant going to her dorm and refusing to leave until she spoke to him.