Realisation

Confession

Tiffany POV

Tiffany hadn’t stopped crying since leaving the SM building, she had just about managed to pay for her taxi and run into her dorm. She was still crying when her members arrived home, many hours later, shocked to see their normally smiling member broken down on there living room floor.

 

Not knowing what had happened Taeyeon, rushed into leader role, bundled her into a massive hug attempting to calm her down.

No matter how many times the members had tried to figure out what had happened, there was no way to make the Korean American become so hysterical. She couldn’t seem to talk and tell them what’s wrong no matter how much she wanted to.

She felt stupid. Majorly stupid. She couldn’t believe she had confessed her feelings to him. She didn’t know why she did it. It was going to be one of her biggest regret of her life. She didn’t know what made her confess her feelings. She knew he didn’t feel the same way, why would he. He was way too good for her.

 

“Tiffany” Sooyoung says holding her face in her hands. “Tiffany tell me what’s wrong”

 

“He doesn’t love me” Tiffany murmurs in English, looking up at her. “Sooyoung he doesn’t love me”

 

The other members look at each other with both anger and disbelief in there eyes as Sooyoung pulls her into her arms.

 

Eunhyuk POV

 

It took him a while to process what had happened but he still couldn’t figure out a way to make his legs move to go after her.

 

“I think I love you. Wait no, I know I love you”

 

It had only taken twelve words from Tiffany and his whole world was knocked out of orbit. Her confession had taken him completely by surprise, he had always assumed there was no chance that she could ever feel that way about him. When he thought about all the boys tiffany would be paired up with they were big and pretty boy handsome, like Siwon and 2pm Taecyeon.

 

“I think I love you. Wait no, I know I love you”

 

He knew his silence had hurt her. It made him want to throw a rock at himself. When he had seen the tears fall down her face, his Tiffany’s face, he had wanted to hold her and tell her no to cry. That he felt the same way she did. But his legs and voice didn’t seem to work anymore.

 

“Hyung? What’s wrong?” Henry asks walking into the room, stopping before his frozen team member. “Are you ready for your lesson? Can’t say I am the right person for the job but I’ll give it my best”

 

“I think I love you. Wait no, I know I love you”

 

He needed to find her. No matter what he did next all that mattered was finding her. He moves to the door.

 

“Hyung where are you going?”

 

“Henry I’ll be right back” he shouts after him as he makes a break through the now open door.

------------------

A/N

 

Just a short one for now. But I plan to upload the next chapter at like 10pm here in England. Thanks to everyone who has subscribed and commented it means alot x ^.^