.

Confession

Tiffany POV

Tiffany decided that lounging out on the sofa and eating her way for a big tub of ben and jerry’s ice cream was the best way to spend her evening.

Flashback

“Tiffany, are you ready yet” Jessica shouted in English from outside her door. “We need to leave”

 

She looked down at her outfit, which had been prepared by Sooyoung. It wasn’t what she would normally wear to a causal even but Sooyoung had said she should show him what his missing. She touched her hair, which had been put up, and looked at her make up which was thick and , done by Yoona. Who had agreed with Sooyoung.

She couldn’t do this, she couldn’t see him. Even though her members had tried to boost her confidence she still couldn’t go there and see him.

 

“Yah Tiffany. Don’t you hear me calling you?” Jessica shouts walking into Tiffany’s room. “Aigoo you look so pretty”

 

Tiffany looks at her self in the mirror before looking back at Jessica. “I’m not going”

End flashback

 

She had somehow managed to convince her members to tell super junior that she was ill which is why she couldn’t go. She had then got changed into pjs, wiped her makeup off and put her hair down and tied it back. She was now set on getting through a pint of ice cream and watch depressing romantic dramas while waiting for her pizza to come.

A loud bang at the door shocks her, almost making her drop her precious ice cream. She moved to open the door, grabbing her purse on the way.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” Tiffany murmurs as she opens the door. “How much is it?”

 

When the person at the door doesn’t reply she looks up to meet the eyes of the person that she least expected to be there.

 

“Oppa”

 

Eunhyuk POV

Seeing Tiffany stood there frozen to the spot was now how he expected her to reply. But then again he wasn’t sure how he expected her to. He took advantage of her shocked state to sneak in before anyone had the chance to see him there. He watched as Tiffany treated backwards as he reached to shut the door behind him.

 

“Oppa, aren’t you supposed to be with the other members” Tiffany asks finally finding her courage. “Why are you here?”

 

Eunhyuk looked her up and down. “I thought you was sick”

 

“I am” Tiffany replies before coughing slightly. “See. I think I have the flu”

 

Eunhyuk walked to the sofa sitting on it leaving an uncomfortable Tiffany to just stand there and look at him. An awkward silence falls over them.

 

“I think you’re avoiding me” Eunhyuk asks, breaking the silence.

 

Tiffany doesn’t reply she simply avoids eye contact with him, and sits down on the opposite end of the sofa.

 

“I know I hurt you before and I’m sorry” he continues. “But you didn’t let me finish, now I have a confession to make, please just don’t say anything to I finished.