Overprotective

Confession

SNSD POV

The remaining eight members of Girls’ Generation were livid. Tiffany had confessed along time ago about the feelings he had for Eunhyuk and they had previously tried to convince her to tell him. They had finally calmed down Tiffany enough to a point she had fallen asleep on Yuri’s lap. Yoona, being the member known to pick up everything, had carried her to her room. Seohyun had stayed in her room, to her hair to make sure she stayed asleep. The remaining Unnies hadn’t wanted to ruin there maknaes innocents over the conversation they were going to be having now.  

 

“I’m going to kill that little anchovy” Jessica shouts in English.

 

Her members nodded in agreement, understanding the words kill and anchovy. They all were ready to go to war for Tiffany. Tiffany was one of the only members who were close to all other eight members.

 

“What do we do though?” Hyoyeon asks. “There is no way he is getting away with hurting our mushroom.”

 

“I’m calling Leeteuk” Taeyeon replies taking on her leadership role again. “I’m going to convince him to let us get Eunhyuk in a room”

 

The other seven members smiled at this plan before letting Taeyeon leave to make the important phone call. They were going to destroy him if it was the last thing they did. There was a buzz that filled the air, they had become like mama tigers ready to protect there cub.

 

“He said that Eunhyuk was in one of the dance studios now” Taeyeon says, returning to the group. “I didn’t tell him what happened but he said he will be there for a while. His with Henry and Donghae”

 

The group decided to leave now, leaving Jessica to call there manager Oppa for a ride. They called Seohyun to the living room to let her in on the plan. It was decided that Yoona, Seohyun and Sunny would stay at the dorm. They were going to be the distracting tool to make sure that Tiffany didn’t suspect anything was going on.

 

Hyuk POV

 

Eunhyuk had searched the SM building high and low, but there was still no sign of Tiffany. With a sigh he decided to return to Henry who he hoped was still waiting in the Studio for him.

 

When he arrived back he saw that Henry had been joined by Donghae.

 

“Hyung what was so important?” Henry asks looking up from the spot on the floor where he was laying down.

 

“It doesn’t matter” Eunhyuk replies with a small fake smile. “Shall we start practice. Hae are you joining us?”

Donghae only nodded his reply with a smile on his face.

 

SNSD POV

It hadn’t taken them long to get back to the dorm. They had managed to convince there manger that Taeyeon and Jessica had wanted to help the members who were classed as having ‘weaker’ vocals.

 

When they arrived at the SM building they had rushed straight up to the studio Leeteuk had said Eunhyuk would be in. They were in no mood to wait around. There anger levels had started to peak as soon as they started to get closer to the room.

 

They burst in without being respectful to the super junior members. Their eyes all narrowed in on Eunhyuk.

 

“Yah” Jessica shouts. “Do you want to die?”