Confession

Confession

Eunhyuk had slowly but surely come attached to Girls’ Generations eye smile queen Tiffany.

 

They had started in fame together for such a long time, from the practice to the live performances, and now that it was finished Hyukjae and Tiffany both didn’t know what to do. Even though they now had more free time that didn’t mean they would see each other. Before fame they had rarely seen each other, only really in passing, at the SM building or when SNSD and Suju sat together at the different award shows. It wasn’t that before fame they hadn’t known each other, it was just Tiffany had been closer to the other Suju members Siwon and Donghae.

 

Hyukjae didn’t know when he had fallen in love with her but he knew there was no hope for him now. But there was no way, in his mind, that a girl as pretty, sweet and talented as Tiffany would ever fall in love with a guy like him. He hardly saw her before, he had always assumed she hadn’t wanted to be friends with a guy like him. She thought he avoided her to be with his more ‘handsome’ members.

 

Tiffany hadn’t realised she had fallen deeper in love with Hyukjae, then again she never thought it was even possible. She had loved him since she became a trainee but never said anything to him. She had become closer to Donghae and Siwon in an attempt to get close to him. But it never worked. She finally gave up and was glad to have the two goof balls as amazing friends. When she was given the opportunity to work with him on Fame she jumped at the chance to work with him. She never got to really see him before, she assumed he just didn’t like her and avoided her like the plague so she would realise this.

 

Hyukjae was currently sat on the floor of the dance studio in which Suju normally practiced in, he was trying to get ready for Super Junior-M’s comeback. He was in the studio as it was the only peaceful place he could find for him to study mandarin.  When he had been with Super Junior-M in Taiwan last time his mandarin had let him down and made him look like a fool. He didn’t want that again.

 

“Oppa? Eunhyuk Oppa”

 

He didn’t have to look up to know who it was. Her voice was dripping with Ageyo like it always was. He was shocked that she had happened to stumble into this room out of all the rooms in the whole building. Tiffany was just as shocked. She had come to look for a quiet place to hide from the noise from the film cameras here shooting Kpop star. Some of the finalists had come to meet with SNSD. She had run away, with the knowledge of her members, so she didn’t have to deal with the noise.

 

“MianhamnidaOppa I didn’t know anyone was in here” Tiffany says while bowing. “I’ll leave you alone now.  Mianhamnida again”

 

“Aniyo, stay Tiffany” Eunhyuk replies breaking out of his shock in the hope he will be able to keep Tiffany from leaving.

 

Tiffany smiles and shuts the door behind her coming further into the room.

 

“What are you doing Oppa?”

 

“Studying” Eunhyuk replies standing up and then waving his text book. “Super Junior-M start promoting in Taiwan again soon. I’m studying Mandrin so I don’t look as much of a fool as I did before”

 

“You’re leaving” Tiffany can’t hide the disappointment out fo her voice. “How long for?”

 

“Three months” Eunhyuk replies. “Why will you miss me?”

 

“Ne Oppa I will”

 

Eunhyuk is taken back by her reaction. He had expected her to tell him to stop teasing her. To tell him that he should be nicer to his dongsaeng. Tiffany didn’t want him to go. The thoughts that were running around in her head made her panic. She knew she had to say something to him before he left.

 

“Seem as your going for so long I have a confession to make” Tiffany starts before taking a deep breath. “I think I love you. Wait no, I know I love you. I have been in love with you for a long time now. Working with you in fame just further confirmed it for me. Knowing you won’t be here for three months that I won’t see you for three months hurts my heart more then I ever thought it would. I know you don’t love me. I don’t expect you to. But I needed to get it off my chest. I needed you to know”

 

A silence fell over them. Tiffany stood anxiously waiting for him to say something. After what felt like an hour he still remained quiet. Silent tears ran down Tiffany’s face as she ran out of the room embarrassed. She couldn’t believe she had been so stupid to confess to him.  Her members knew how she felt and all thought he had to feel the same way and that Tiffany needed to confess to give him the courage to say something. They were wrong. She couldn’t believe she had been so stupid as to believe he may possibly say he loved her to. For some reason his silence hurt more then any words could.

 

She kept running leaving the building, running to the street, hailing a cab. She wanted to get to her dorm and hide. She was happy she didn’t have a schedule today. She didn’t think she could cope with being around people right now. She just wanted to get to her dorm and curl up into a ball.