Continuation of Chapter 4 – Changed.

Su Su's secret.. (Trainee Days...)

 

It was almost five thirty in morning and everyone was still in their dorms. I came outta the building and walked to the yard, shivering to the chill weather, I wrapped my arms around myself and sat on a bench. It wasn’t that dark, I could see sun beams trying to peek from clouds. It was utterly beautiful. No matter how cold it felt I decided to stay here and watch sun rise.

Minutes passed and sun rays met with the grassy ground, one by one. I took some snaps. (I will show them to Changmin later. That idiot miss this beautiful scenery just to get some sleep.. ahh..)

When I’m about to shove my mobile in to my pocket, I remembered the text I shared with Yoochan last night. I read them again and again, still amazed to the fact that he actually texted me. He wasn’t in room when I tried to wake Changmin up. (He usually get’s up early so that he could use the gym when it’s not too crowded. He seemed to work out more often.) flashbacks of him wearing just a towel popped up in my mind. He was y.. oozing with appeal.. I my lips absent mindedly. (wait..?? did i just my lips. Oh great what is wrong with me. I’m turning in to complete ert.)

I shook my head trying to throw my y thoughts away. I still didn’t say thanks to him. Staring at my mobile for like a minute I kept thinking if I should call him and ask what he’s up to now. He won’t mind if I call. Right?? After all we are members. We should care for each other. (yes. I admit I am such a opportunist.)

Or I’ll just send a text. (and if he reply, well… he hee… I dunno.. ok Junsu don’t get your hopes up.)

# thanks for the blanket Yoochan#

It only took him seconds to reply.

# you liked it??????????????????????????? #

Oh, he replied, he replied, he replied… I smiled so big, ear to ear smile. And he added like twenty question marks. Was he that curious to know if I like the blanket. Aww… my heart kinda beating a little faster now.

# Very. ^^  but why you gave it to me??? #

Beep.

#so that you wouldn’t end up cuddling other people at night. #

What?? So he wasn’t asleep that day?? I felt my cheeks burn. (why did I blush?? It’s not my first time sleeping together with Min but for some reason I felt like I wanna go hide somewhere.)

# SuSu?????? # beep sound came from mobile startled me. I realized I haven’t reply Yoochan yet.

# so what is it to you if I sleep with Changmin.?? #

I kinda felt embarrassed and more than that I felt angry. Why cant I sleep with my friend. It’s not like we gonna do something else. We were just sleeping for gods sake. I slept with Hyukkie for seven years. Nothing happened.

Yoochan  # I don’t like it. #

Junsu   # reason?? #

Yoochan   # just. #

Ok I hate one word answers. And sleeping with my friend is no big deal, plus it’s not your business. I hit him back a reply. I was all red from anger.

Junsu #afraid that we’ll corrupt your youthful innocence.?#

Yoochan # lol. SuSu. I’m more y than you think. And no, that’s not the reason…#

Junsu #then what? And why the hell you keep calling me SUSU?#

I really wanted to get rid of that kiddo name.

Yoochan # well, everybody calls you Su. And I just don’t want to be like everybody.#

Whoa, that made a perfect sense Yoochan. So perfect that I can punch your face like hundred times if you are near me.

Junsu  # whatever #

Yoochan # angry? #

Junsu  # oh no… m just… royally pissed.#

Yoochan  # you’re funny. Where are you now??? #

I didn’t reply him. My mobile start ringing in no time, showing Yoochan’s name on screen. It was tempting. I felt my fingers itching to answer the call but at the same time I had to remind myself that I shouldn’t.

So I just waited until he go to leave-a-message thing, then I turned off the mobile and stared at the sky, which now is turning in to light blue.

~*~*~*~

I waited there for like thirty minutes. Cold weather, now getting bit warmer. i left out a heavy sigh and got up to leave to dorm. I heard someones quick footsteps behind me, I turned around to see who it was.

“Yoochan” I almost screamed.

“give me a minute.” He was panting so hard like he has been running for soo long.

I waited until he regains his breath. He was the first to talk.

“Junsu why *pant* didn’t you *pant* answer ????” he was still panting and it made me worry.

“ sit here first, we’ll talk about it later.” I pulled him to the bench so that he could sit next to me..( oh ohh.. wrong move, he sat closer. Our bodies were glued.) I tried to move, giving his some room but he just held me by waist and kept his head on my shoulder. I didn’t know what to do. It was different. Different than the skin ship I share with Changmin or Hyukkie. It felt comfortable and at the same time it made me giddy.

“just let me be like this for few minutes.” Yoochan whispered. My heart skipped a beat. i wanted to pull away from him but I crave his touch like crazy.  

“Yoochan???” my voice was full of confusion.

“mmm” he mmmed so softly and my heart start acting up again. (aissh how can he sound cute and soo damn y at the same time?)

“This is wrong?” I finally managed to say that.

Yoochan looked up and stared at me. His gaze was like fire. Full of lust. I gulped down the lump in my throat.

“why? You said it’s okay to have skin ship with friends.” His voice kinda had sarcasm but his eyes were still on me. Burning my inside with such passion.

“umm” I could no longer made a coherent answer.

“it feels different right?” he questioned. (how did he know that. Did he feel the difference as well?)

I nodded. I felt like I’m trapped in a snakes gaze.

“and it’s confusing too. Isn’t it?” he questioned again, this time he smiled. That smile I loved.

I nodded again. (ok I kept nodding and now I feel like the toy dog on a dashboard.)

“you are blushing SuSu” he tighten his hold around me. My heart was beating crazily now, I wonder if he could feel it.

We were still looking at each other, his arms wrapped around my waist. Our chests almost touching.

I wanted to close the distance between us but I was afraid. Afraid that he wouldn’t like it. afraid that he wouldn’t want it. Afraid of rejection. So I push him away a little so that I wouldn’t end up doing something stupid like kissing him.

“don’t even think of getting away from me.” He pulled me near in such a smooth movement and kissed me on lips. Serious kind of kiss with biting and . He my lips with his tongue, seeking for an entrance. Feeling the desire that’s trying to break out from me I parted my lips, giving him full access. 

 

 

A/N - jonmal mianhae for all the grammar mistakes and typos.. <3 mmm... enjoy the chappi... thanks for all who read, comment and subscribed on the story... it really means a lot...kamsahamnida... <3  *90 degrees bow.*