Unaware.

Su Su's secret.. (Trainee Days...)

 

To my surprise, I woke up with no one’s help today. Or more like, no one wake me up today.( Probably because it was an off day.)

I sat up, stretched, and yawned.

“You’re up, finally.” I heard Changmin say, I gave him a smile. He didn’t smile back. Something has changed.

“Minnie ah…” he was on his sulky mood.

“Care to explain what happened last night?” he snapped.

“What happened?” I asked innocently. I actually couldn’t remember.

 “You’re asking me what happened. For god’s sake I want to know the same thing Junsu. What the hell you think you were doing?” his sudden outburst scared me. I have never seen him this mad.

“Min, did I do something stupid?” I asked, tears already welled up in my eyes. I was confused too. Changmin got up from his bed and came closer to me. His eyes were dark and full of rage.

“Yoochan carried you in last night. In his arms, and you were shirtless. More than that…” he squeezed his eyes trying to control his temper.

“You were mumbling his name over and over.” He let go of a deep breath.

“I did what? Why?” being shocked to what I heard I fell back on my bed.

“you know what, I really don’t understand you sometimes.” Min snapped and walked away, shutting the door with a bang.

I covered my face in a pillow and let the tears flow.

Seeing Minne like this. It hurts.

~*~*~*~

Now it was Minnie who was giving me the silent treatment. Somehow Yoochan seemed unaffected by this atmosphere. I couldn’t put up with Min’s silence anymore. I decided to sleep over at Hyuk Jae’s room that day.

~*~*~*~

“if you want I can talk to Changmin.” Hyukkie offered.

“he wouldn’t listen monkey. I don’t know what to do.” I was hugging a pillow.

“it’s okay Junsu ah, let me call him” he patted my head.

 “he won’t answer, he knows I’m in your room.” Call him Hyukkie. This hurts too much.

“well let’s giv…” he was cut off by the sound of someone knocking the door.

“20 bucks it’s Changmin” Hyukkie smiled as he got up to open the door.

As he said, it was Changmin.

“Come to the room Junsu” Chanmin’s voice wasn’t that angry.

“No” I mouthed. Afraid if he could hear the sadness in my voice.

“Please” he begged.

Hyukjae was biting his lips not to laugh.

“Go dolphin. I don’t wanna my room crowded.” Hyukkie said.

I saw Changmin’s lips curve in to a smile.

“Go go, shoo shoo” Hykkie motioned me to go away.

Changmin came in and pulled me up to my feet. “come on, I promise I won’t ever get mad at you. Cross my heart.” Then looking at Hyukjae he added. “we’ll find another way to make this monkey’s life miserable. Now come on already.”

He literally dragged me to our dorm and I was smiling all the way.

~*~*~*~

 Next day.

I felt something cold hit my face. It was familiar. Normally I would shout at some certain person after experiencing this but today, I smiled. I smiled because I knew everything had gone back to the way it was. Perfect. (Minnie splashing water on my face… ahh I missed it.)

“Hurry up or I will get another bucket” I heard Changmin’s voice. Not wanting to change my bed sheets again I decided to wake up.

“Sorry I acted like an ” his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. It was a warm back hug.

“I forgive you because you finally realized you are an .” He chuckled at my response.

“What you guys doing?” we pulled away as we heard Yoochan’s surprising voice.

“Can’t I even hug my friend?” Changmin snapped.

“I didn’t say you can’t” he sounded mad too.

“That’s it. If you wanna quarrel like some mad dogs, do it later, I’m hungry.” I left both of them and went to take a shower.

~*~*~*~

“why the long face Su?” I escaped to Hyukkie’s room after having breakfast. (Yeah, nice breakfast, cereal, milk and cold stares. What’s wrong with those two?)

“let’s not talk about it. Don’t you have something fun…. Anything….” I wanted to lighten up my mood

“well what about calling Donghae over?” Hyukkie’s voice was full of hopes. (aissh this monkey. All he thinks of is Donghae. You really need a help of shrink, no wait, you are a monkey. Let me rephrase, you really need a help of vet.)

“OK. Donghae then” I said. (I had no other choice)

“yeah” he punched the air to show his happiness.

~*~*~*~

“hey Junsu” Donghae walked in carrying some books.

(Here comes the fishy princess, or should I call him mermaid princess??  O.o)

“Hey Donghae” I smiled and waited for Hyukkie’s reaction.

“Hey Hae” (is this guy mad or something? Why is he calling “Hey Hey”) I was about to tease Hyukjae about this when I realized he said “Hae” not “Hey”. Stupid me. Hae is his nickname.

“care to help me with these.? I really need to finish this. Please.” Donghae gave his million dollar smile, while holding up his books.

OH MY GOD SUN. English Grammar Lessons. Why this? It brings back all the memories about what happened with Yoochan that day.    

“sure Hae. Come here. Will do this together. Since Junsu’s here. He’ll help us.” Hyukkie’s voice was full of sarcasm. Enough evidence that he remembered the Yoochan thing too.

After two hours.

“This is hard. I don’t wanna do this.” I throw the book away, not caring where it gonna land.

“come on Su, we have to learn it. Right Hyukkie?” Donghae looked at Hyukkie who nodded his stupid head like crazily.

“it’s the international language, you know.” Hyukkie pointed out the best reason.

“ya, I’m gonna give up being a singer. Instead I’m gonna be the president of Korea and I’m gonna ban English from this country.” I said in one breath. (perfect plan Junsu. No let’s leave these idiots.) Following my plan I walked to the door. When I was walking out, I heard them laugh.                                     

~*~*~*~

Night.                                                                                                                                                                                                                

I lay on my bed trying to get some sleep. Changmin and Yoochan both seemed sleeping already. I hugged my pillow tighter and concentrated on counting sheep. I was counting 57th sheep when my mobile beeped. Text from Changmin. My eyes widen. So he’s not asleep.

#you are tossing and turning all over your bed.#

I wanted to talk to Changmin, but I was afraid my voice will wake Yoochan up. So I text him back.

#not sleepy yet.#  From the dim light of the phone, I saw Changmin smile when he received my text. He hit me back a reply right away.

#HUNGRY????#    aissh… his obsession with food. I’m pretty sure, if he doesn’t get over this obsession soon, possibilities of him marrying a hamburger is pretty high.

#no idiot. It’s cold and it’s dark.#

We used to leave a light on since I’m kinda scared of dark, but Yoochan couldn’t sleep with lights on. So we had to turn off all the lights. (Jae hyung and all his goddamned manners to treat the new guy well.)

#i knew it. I couldn’t sleep either.# this surprised me. Changmin is a tough guy. He’s not afraid of dark.

#You’re not afraid of dark Min. :P#

#i’m just worried about you SU.#

I was thinking of what to reply when my mobile beeped again.

#come to my bed. It’s all warm and I have a really thick cozy blanket. ^^ #

I looked at Min, to make sure he’s not joking. He gestured me to come.

Giggling like a teenage girl, I snapped my mobile off and tiptoed to Changmin’s bed. We snuggled up to each other not aware that Yoochan was eyeing us.

 

 

well i hope you guys enjoy the chappie.. :) dont mind my grammar mistakes and typos... thanks for reading... <3 ... leave a comment <3 ... :) <3 :) I LOVE YOU... *hugs*