Dreaming?

Su Su's secret.. (Trainee Days...)

 

I didn’t talk with Yoochan or Changmin for two days. It was hard for me but I was too embarrassed to face them specially Yoochan. Every time I see him, I blushed. What’s wrong with me?  (Oh Junsu you have turned yourself in to a laugh stock in front of him. your asking what’s wrong with you now?) I kept telling myself that it was just a simple incident but I still couldn’t face Yoochan.

Changmin tried to talk with me but everytime he tried I ignored. Or pretend to ignore. I’ve already forgiven Changmin but its fun to torture him like this.

~*~*~*~

“How’s the new guy?” Hyuk Jae asked me. We were on his dorm, watching a video and helping ourselves with some ramen. It felt nice, you know, having someone to talk to. And these days I spent more time with Hyukkie.

I told him about what happened with Yoochan, he couldn’t help but burst into a helpless laughter, (was it that funny.???)

“I don’t like him. Big headed guy” I said stuffing my mouth with ramen. (This movie was no fun, Hyukkie wanted to watch it after finding out that it was Donghae’s favorite.)

“He seems like a nice one. He talked to me yesterday. He doesn’t look bad as you think.” (Lee HyukJae, how can you say such?)

 “ya, you’re my friend. You are supposed to say something nice” I pouted.

“Well I did say something nice. I like the new guy.” He teased.

“That’s not what I meant. You are supposed to comfort me monkey” I pouted gain. No one can resist my pout.

“Oh Keyopta.” Hyukkie pinched my cheeks.

“Junsu -ah” we both were surprised to hear the voice. It was Changmin’s.

“Minne - ah” I blurted. Even I could hear the excitement in my voice. I was happy to see Changmin, I missed him a lot. He took a step toward me, still looking down and uncertain. Then he came closer and place a card and a chocolate in my hand. I was taken aback by this. Minne giving away chocolates? Not something you witness every day.

Hyukkie went out saying he has to talk to Donghae about something, but I knew he was just trying to give us some time. (After all best friends always know what others need.)

“Here you can have the chocolate.” I gave it back to him. Changmin smiled so big that I could see all his teeth. I opened the card.

~(^O^)~   Junsu ah,

I’m really really sorry Junsu.  I promise I’ll make it up to you. If you want I’ll even put itchy powder on new guy’s underwear. I’ll do anything. Please stop doing this silent treatment to me. I can’t lose you over something stupid like this. Please Junsu ah…

                                                                                                             -MIN-

PS. I missed you too much, it hurts.

 

That was just sweet. I couldn’t believe that Changmin would do something like this. He was always our evil maknae. (He and Kyuhyun both are.) Apologizing is not Chanmin’s nature. He didn’t even respect his sunbaes. We all are used to it anyway. Actually it was us who spoiled our Minnie this much.

“Since when you start apologizing min?” I asked softly. I was touched.

“Since I decide to choose you over my pride.” He was teasing but I could catch some sincerity in his voice.

“You are already forgiven Min. but you have promise me about the itchy powder thing okay?” I said, overly excited.

“Anything Junsu ah. And if you want we’ll put it on his bed too.” He agreed giving me a high five.

It always, always feels good to have someone like him around.

~*~*~*~

We didn’t do the itchy powder thing, because Jae hyung found out our plan and gave us an earful. He said we have to treat this new guy good. (guh, like we will listen to you. After all he lives in our dorm.)

~*~*~*~

Evening.

Minnie I were on Minnie’s bed, with head phones on, listen to some music, (and of course you can’t forget food.) when Yoochan walked in, soaked in sweat. I waved to him, trying to reason with Jae hyung’s manners. But ignoring us, he took a towel and headed to bathroom. He didn’t even say “hi” to us. Such a jerk.

Minnie passed me some M&M’s. With that Yoochan was forgotten.

~*~*~*~

“Ya, get up or we gonna be late.” I heard someone say.

“Five more minutes Minnie. If you let me sleep for just five minutes, you can have my milk.” My voice was horse from sleep.

Yoochan chuckled. “Min drank it already. Now get up you duck .” He smacked my . Aww, that hurts. Rubbing where he hit me I opened my eyes and found Yoochan’s face just two inches away from me. He had shaved and smelled good. I took a deep breath, inhaling his scent as much as I can.

“Come on Junsu. You have to hurry. Now go shower.” He dragged me outta bed and walked me to the bathroom. He held me closely as if he was afraid that I would trip on my own feet. (I’m not Jae hyung I said in my head.) But for some reason, his touch felt nice.

~*~*~*~

“Min, guess what?” I sat next to Changmin, he was, like always, stuffing his mouth. I wasn’t sure if he heard me.

“What?” oh he heard me.

“Yoochan woke me up today. He even made toasts for me.” Minnie’s eyes widen. (I know Minnie, I was shocked too.)

He stopped eating. “He did that? Why would he do such?”

“I dunno. Why you stop eating?”

“I’m not hungry anymore. See you in practice room.” With that he just walked out of the room, leaving me and HIS FOOD there. I was surprised.  What happened to Minnie? Is he upset about something?

~*~*~*~

“Yunho you take the lead. Junsu Jaejoong both of you come here.” Our dance instructor demanded.

“Jaejoong you can’t mess up with your dance movements. Watch your feet, don’t try to trip over nothing. You are the main vocalist in this group so you will be the one to get more screen time. If you keep being clumsy like this how will we continue doing this?” He was serious.

“Practice with Junsu here. No break until you get all steps right.” He left us in a corner of the practice room. Jae hyung looked upset. I hate the instructor. It’s not Jae hyung’s fault, he was born with it.

“Let’s show him you’re not a klutz Jae hyung. ” I smiled sweetly and earned a supporting smile from Yunho hyung as well.

We practiced for two hours. Other members tried to stay with us but they were ordered to go to their rooms as the practice hours were over. When it was done, Jae hyung left the room thanking me for putting up with him. I was too tired to move to my room. So I just lay down on the floor. I couldn’t move. I was panting hard and kind of feeling dizzy too. 

It was only me in the room or so what I thought. My t-shirt was drenched in sweat so I removed and tossed it away. When cool wind hit my bare chest I moaned.  I was still out of breath. My chest going up and down. I closed my eyes trying to inhale more oxygen.

“Drink some water SuSu.” That annoyingly good husky voice. I tighten my eyes more. (I drank enough idiot, if I drink more I’ll throw up.)

“Look you can’t ignore me forever. We are going to be in the same group. We should communicate in a better way SuSu” I pouted, still with closed eyes. No one calls me SuSu, it sounded like a kiddy name. I wanted to argue but I was too tired to open my mouth.

I felt him sat next to me. “I dunno why you treat me like this. Did I do something bad?” his voice was sad.

Yes, you laughed at me.

“No” I was managed to get that word out. (Well he deserved an answer, he even made me breakfast.)

“Then why you behave this way. Did I disappoint you? You don’t want me as a member?” his voice was even sadder now.  I felt bad. It wasn’t his fault actually; after all I was the one who tried to bull him. And yes, I’m the one who ended up getting embarrassed too.

“No Yoochan you didn’t do anything. I just need to rest now.” I couldn’t talk more. I wanted to sleep badly.

“You will hurt your neck if you sleep like that. Come here.” Before I could protest he lift my head and placed it on his thigh. It was comfortable. I snuggled closer to him. As I drift in to sleep I felt his hands my hair.