~(^o^)~ he hee...

Su Su's secret.. (Trainee Days...)

 

“you’re better than I thought, you know.” Yoochan chuckled as we were walking to our dorm, still holding hands. I blushed deep red hearing this.

“good at what?” okay Junsu you know exactly what he’s talking about. Don’t act.

“kissing of course. We didn’t do anything other than that…. Yet.” He added the ‘yet’ looking at my eyes.

Aissh. My tomato face. I looked away from his gaze, but I felt my cheeks turn redder every second.

“I feel like biting your cheeks SuSu” Yoochan’s fingers were my cheeks.

“go for it then” I blurted out.

“huh” he was shocked to hear my remark. Then he started to laugh.

Aissh, why did I say that loud? He might think I’m desperate. I pouted.

He crashed his lips on mine, passing me a quick kiss.

“I love your pout SuSu.” His voice was like honey.

“reason?” i heard myself whisper.

“I dunno baby. I just love how your lips shape when you pout.” He gave me his sweet smile. I was melting.. ^^

I shook my head. “No why you keep calling me SuSu?” I soo wanted to know the answer. And now I kinda like the way it sounds.

Instead of answering it, he let go of my hand and then simply hugged me from back, placing his chin on my shoulder. I felt his warm breath on my neck. I leaned back on his chest. It was a comfortable pose.

“you really wanna know.?” His nose nudged my neck.

“mmm” did I just moan?

“your loved ones call you Su right.” His hands slid down to my t-shirt. I gasped as I felt his warm hands on my stomach.

“I call you SuSu, because it doubles the love.” His fingers were drawing circles on my tummy. He accidently or intentionally touched my navel. I giggled at the sudden tickling feeling it gave me.

Then something clicked in my head. Did he just that he loves me? did he just confessed?

“SuSu” his lips were trailing down my neck, planting kisses on their way.

Trying to grasp in to the reality I blinked few times. He just said that. Right. Or am I hearing things now???

~*~*~*~

Yoochan walked me to dorm and went to meet Yunho hyung. (He’s taking extra dance lessons from Yunho)

I walked in to our room and looked for Changmin. He wasn’t in bed or in bathroom. Where did he go?

“you came already?” that’s Min. (I forget to check our kitchenette. And being the food monster he is, he was already in there.)

“what you doing?” I peeked to see what Changmin was doing. He was cooking something, now that’s not something you see everyday. And whatever he was cooking, it smelled good.

“cooking” he gave me it’s-so-obvious look.

“I know idiot. I mean what are you cooking?” I felt hungry all of a sudden. That smell was mouthwatering.

“rice, kimchi soup, egg rolls.” He said counting his fingers.

I gulped down the salvia. I soo wanted to eat them. It was my favorite.

“I wanted to make a salad, but these onions are bugging me.” he pointed at some peeled onions. (Changmin can’t cut onions. Every time he tries, he start crying like there’s no tomorrow.)

“I’ll help you” I giggled and took the knife and onions near to the cutting board.

“thanks, you just saved gallons of my tears. ” he sounds relieved.

“so what made you cook all these?” I cut one big onion in half and start slicing it.

“just, we don’t really eat a proper meal in morning. I just wanted to make some today.” He was hiding something. I sense it in his words.

“tell me the truth Min” I demanded.

“just Su. I wanted to show you my cooking skills.” He grinned. (he was in his teasing mood now. I better keep my mouth shut.)

“so where were you this morning?” Minnie asked as he was spooning the soup. My cheeks turn red again. Luckily Changmin was facing his back on me. He couldn’t see my face.

“just here and there.” It was only half of the truth.

“mmm… taste this and tell me if it needed more salt.” He blew on it and bought it to my mouth.

“ahh…” Minnie said.

I tasted it. It was the best. Just like Jae hyungs cooking.

“so how was it?” his voice was anticipating.

“daebak Minnie. I want another spoon” Changmin passed me the spoon

“it’s all for you.” He said hiding his eyes from me.

“I didn’t know you can cook anything other than ramen.” I said scooping up some soup.

“Jae hyung taught me how to make the soup. So credits goes to him” Minnie’s cheeks were flushed.

“this tastes just like hyungs cooking… aww Minnie it’s really yummy.” I took another spoon.

“I’m glad you liked it.” He smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~

We set up the table and waited for Yoochan.

“do we really have to wait for him???” Minnie was impatient. (I couldn’t blame him, aroma coming from the food was overwhelming)

“he’s our member. We can’t just ditch him.” I tried to be reason.

(I texted Yoochan a little ago. He said he’ll be in few to have breakfast with us.)

“ok. I’m doing this only for you. If he doesn’t come in five minutes, I’m gonna eat all this.” He said in an annoyed voice.

“oh, you don’t have to do that. I’m already here.” We both were shocked to hear Yoochan’s voice. Yoochan looked at me and smiled. I looked down at my hands and start playing with my fingers.

“this looks gooooooood.” Yoochan grabbed the chair next to me. (well our round table has only three chairs, so no matter where I sit. I’m always stuck in the middle of these two.)

“Minne made all this.” I added.

“Oh. Now it doesn’t look that appealing.” Yoochan muttered under his breath.

“I don’t need your comment on my food. I already got the compliment I wanted. If you want you can eat, or just leave the table happily.” Minnie growled.

“ya, can you guys keep it down. I’m really hungry here.” I tried to sooth the atmosphere.

“sure.” Changmin passed me chopsticks while Yoochan handed me a bowl of rice.

I took two egg rolls and placed it on Minnie’s bowl. I know his love for egg rolls. He would happily sell his soul just to have them.

“thanks Su. Here.” Changmin scooped up some soup and fed me.

I blushed instantly.

“Is it too hot. OMO, I’m sorry.. you want some water?” Minnie was panicking.

Shaking my head no I looked at Yoochan who kept stuffing his mouth, not giving a damn to Minnie and me.

But under the table he was rubbing his bare feet with mine. Making me go read from head to toe.

 

A/N – I don’t know if you guys will like it… Jonmal mianhae for all mistakes. And I love you all. Mmmmwah. Thanks for commenting, subscribing and reading this… I prepared something for you guys.(keep scrolling down the page.) Enjoy. (I wrote this in soo little time. So don’t mind my mistakes. Bear with me ne.)  ~(^O^)~

*kiss kiss*

 

 

Later that night. (this is my present for you. My sweet readers. <3 )

 

It was nearly midnight. I tried hard to sleep but I couldn’t get over how Yoochan’s tongue swirled around my warm cavern, him hard on my tongue. I really really tried to push those memories away but it was no help.  The scent coming from my blanket (the one that Yoochan gave me) was feeding me with more fantasies.

# Still no sleep???? # I jumped as my phone beep.

Yoochan? What’s he doing this late? I looked at his bed and caught a glimpse of him waving at me.

Junsu # you are not asleep as well… #

Yoochan # cant sleep……#

Junsu # why??? #

Yoochan # just.. what are you thinking now?#

Okay I’m soo not gonna answer that question. How can I tell him that I’m thinking dirty things of him? No way. No freaking way.

Yoochan # want me to hug you to sleep? #

This is too much now. I felt my cheeks burn. Luckily there was no light in room other than the week light coming from our phones.

I looked at Minnie’s bed. He was soo in sleep, I was certain of it because I hear some snores.

Yoochan # come to my bed. #

Huh, are you kidding? If I come to your bed I dunno what will happen.

Yoochan # SuSu… ^^… come. #

Junsu # good night. #

I turned off my mobile and turned my back on him.

Little after I felt someones arms snaking around my waist, hugging me from back.

“you keep quiet if you don’t want to wake Minnie up” Yoochan whispered in my ear. Giving a little bite to my earlobe.

“what are you doing?” I tried to break the hold. ( that’s a lie. I just turned to his side and rest my head on his chest. It was moving in such a rhythmic way.)

“someone has to make the first move, and I like this mattress more… so comfy.” He pulled the blanket over us.

“Yoochan” we were whispering now.

“Mmm…” his hands were my back. I shivered at his touch. My body wanted more.

“thank you” i said hard on his neck. I could no longer help myself. Bye bye my so called self-control.

“that’s gonna leave a hickey.” He moaned. (And it was such a turn on.)

“want more.” I asked in a husky voice as I pull up his shirt to his neck, feeling his perky s, I giggled at how hard his s were already.

“not now SuSu. Not like this.” He squeezed my , earning a loud moan from me.

“but kissing is an exception.” Yoochan rolled on top of me, taking my lips in to one helluva making out session. 

 

:) you guys enjoy it??? i'm soo nervous... wsdfghjkdxcfgvbhnjmkgh.... leave a comment.. xoxoxo