hurt.

Su Su's secret.. (Trainee Days...)

 

*splash*

“YAH, STOP DOING THAT.”  I sat up screaming my lungs out, water dripping everywhere.

“we are late. Hurry up” Changmin dragged me to bathroom and gave me my toothbrush.

“woshus oohan?” I asked him quickly running the brush on my teeth.

“I don’t speak fish. English please.” I saw Changmin spreding my favorite jam on some bread slices.

“where’s Yoochan?” i asked again washing my face with cold water.

“Yunho hyung called him, Yoochan wanted to have breakfast with us but hyung told it’s urgent. Did you know that Yoochan’s writing two songs in our album?” Chagmin was now getting some clothes from my closet.

“wow.. he’s really talented.” I felt proud.

“ya ya.. whatever. You want a pink one or a blue one” he came to the bathroom holding two of my boxers in his hands.

“pink one.” Of course, I love pink.

“thought so.” Changmin chuckled.

I closed the bathroom door and start the shower, warm, steamy water running on my skin. I soaped myself and blushed to see hickies all over my chest. They were kinda bluish.

“I bought you a new shampoo, use it.” I heard Minnie say.

“thank you” shouting back I grabbed the shampoo bottle and squeezed a helluva amount to hand.

*more shampoo = more bubbles*

~*~*~*~

After four hours of hard practice we finally got our break. (well actually Chnagmin and I got the break, other had to meet up with the composer.)

We sat on the practice room leaning against the wall, talking about the latest episode of Naruto anime when a cute kid walked in. His face was familiar but I couldn’t recognize him.

“Changmin hyung” his voice was shaking but still sweet. That voice really goes well with his face. I noticed his face is lot pale. (is this guy an albino??) he looked like he had just seen a ghost. Come on kiddo, Changmin won’t eat you unless you’re fully cooked and covered in sauce. i smiled at my hilarious thought.

“yeah” Minnie didn’t give a damn to kid.

“I want to give this to you” cute kid held a paper infront of him.

“what’s it about?” aissh Min talk nicely, you will scare this kid more.

“something I want you to read.” I caught a little crimson color on his cheeks when he said that.

“you want me to read it..” minnie uncapped the water bottle and start drinking it. That kid was still holding the paper nodding crazily.

“ok. You can go now.” Changmin took the paper from the boy’s hand. That kid’s lips kinda tremble like it’s gonna give a smile any moment.

“who is he?” I turned to Minnie as the boy leave room.

“some guy called KiBum” he tossed the paper away.

“yah, you are supposed to read it.” I picked it up again and hand it to Changmin.

“I don’t want others letters.” He crumpled the paper in to a ball and threw it to the corner of the room, then flashing me a smile he offered me his hand.

“let’s have a walk, it’s kinda stuffy here.”

“okay” I saw the crumpled paper when we were walking out and I couldn’t help but feel sorry for that cute kid.

~*~*~*~

“you know you can let go of my hand now.” We were walking around the SM grounds.

“I don’t want to.” Minnie’s voice was somewhat different.

“does something bother you?” I asked him, he was spacing out again.

“does this bother you?” he tighten the grip around my hand. (aissh.. it hurts. He’s too strong.)

“yes it hurts.” I pouted. He smiled and loosen his hold.

“I mean, does it bother you when I’m close to you like this?” he stopped suddenly and turned to face me.

“mmm… no.. not at all.”

“nothing at all.. no feeling at all..” Changmin was muttering to himself but I could hear the words clearly.

“Minnie,  you okay?”

“yeah… just… Su can I hug you.?” I was surprised to hear this. He never asked permission before.

“like you have to ask.” I pulled him in to a hug. Changmin didn’t say a word after that. But I felt his heart beats faster than usual.

~*~*~*~

In Changmin’s POV

I didn’t expect he would hug me but he did. I’m in Junsu’s arms. This touch I craved so much, his scent that haunt me every night. My heart start beating faster.. damn heart, why you make it even more complicate, i felt my eyes got wet.. I’m afraid Junsu. I’m afraid you won’t like me the way I like you. I can tell you how I feel but I’m more afraid of rejection. I don’t wanna lose you and yet I can’t have you the way I want. I can’t just be the friend you always wanted me to be. I’ve already fallen for you. I have fallen too hard, now there’s no turning back.

 

 

A/N - i'm sorry its a short update. i'm kinda busy these days.. mianhae for mistakes i didnt have time to proofread it... 

XOXOXOXO i love love love u... <3