changed.

Su Su's secret.. (Trainee Days...)

 

“Ya, both of you, get your asses up. Now. “ someone pulled away our blankets. Aissh, it was cold, I hugged the warm body next to me.

“this is the last warning, Junsu Changmin, get up.” (okay okay, it’s not like we are going to spend our whole life in this bed. why are you screaming like a girl???) I sat on the bed, rubbing my eyes. I was hoping to see Yoochan’s face but instead I got Jae hyung’s.

“oh hyung“ I smiled sweetly.

“I won’t fall for your innocent face Junsu. Now wake Changmin up. If I don’t see you both in practice room in fifteen minutes… I’m gonna…. umm… I’m gonna tell Yunho. “  he pushed back the bangs that covers his eyes. (so lady like.) I nodded, biting my lips to avoid laughter.

Jae hyung throw me a glare and left.

I shook Changmin.  “Minnie ah, get up.” Changmin mumbled something incoherent in his sleep. Smiling to myself I got up from bed and walked to the bathroom to get some icy cold water. For the first time in history I’m gonna wake Changmin up with his own way. *evil laugh*

~*~*~*~

We went to the practice room right on time. Yoochan was already there. (He didn’t even try to wake us up. Such a JERK.) I looked away from him.

Lee So Man was in practice room too. (is he gonna dance with us ??? I tried to imagine him dancing, lol much.) He wanted us to figure out a group name because they are planning to start promotions soon. He left us telling to come up with a good name by the end of the day. Yunho hyung asked about our opinions, and we spend few hours talking, fighting to choose a name. Yoochan was oddly silent today. He said that he’s okay with any name we come up with. (This matters Jae hyung and he started to throw his draggers-like glares at me and Changmin. )

~*~*~*~

“Dong Bang Shin Ki”… The rising gods from east. That day we never thought these four words will turn the K pop world upside down.

~*~*~*~

Later that day. 

“Dolpin, let’s have some ramen?” Min suggested. We had our dinner like an hour ago, but you know how Changmin’s tummy work. (he has this thing called food syndrome.)

“You are only asking me because you can’t cut onions yourself.” I pointed out.

“Ditto. Whoa Su. You are a genius.” He flashed me his gummy smile.

I looked at Yoochan thinking whether he want some noodle as well. Then I noticed he  was still reading that stupid magazine. (puh, acting all mighty. I wonder if he ever notices our existence.) I craned my neck to see what he was reading now.  Still the same page? Wow. Reading the same page for an hour, what is he, two year old?

“we only have three ramen packets” Minine came back from the kitchenette holding ramen packets. He sounded disappointed. Completely wrecked. (well you know, he usually eats four and I eat two. Of course we can’t just survive on three packets. Don’t be surprised. You have to eat a lot if you wanna get tall. That’s what mom always say, and apparently it worked for Changmin. He’s 186cm now.)

“I’ll go ask Hyukkie if he has some.” Minnie said looking for his slippers.

“OKay” I shouted as he leaves the room.

Yoochan and I shared and awkward silence. In the end he closed the magazine and looked right in my eye.

“you have something to ask me?” he questioned.

Yes. Why don’t you talk with us, why you keep yourself quit, why you reading that stupid magazine, why the hell you make ME worry by acting like this?

“umm, just wanted to know if you want some noodle.” Okay that’s not what I wanted to ask. Whatever.

“I’m full. Good night.” He said coldly. Tossing the magazine to the sofa he walked to his bed.

Ok jerk if you gonna act like this, I’m gonna treat you the same. Taste your own medicine.

“sweet dreams.” The word came out from my mouth before I even could think of what I was saying.

He stopped and slightly turned his head. (I could only see half of his face now.) Then he walked away, leaving me there, shutting the bed room door with a bang. In that few seconds, I swear I saw him smile. And I have to admit it was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Yoochan’s smile.

I kept replaying his smile over and over when I heard my phone beep. It was a text from an unknown number. (aww.. doesn’t it excite you when you receive a text from an unknown number???)

Wondering who it could be, I opened the message.

# Baby #

Baby? Only my mom calls me baby. Did she change her number? I was confused. Yes, who else could it be. No one dares to call me baby. I hit back a reply.

# Mom??? #

Beep.

#you are too naive SuSu. Eat well. And I bought you a blanket. Consider it as a gift.#

I gasped when I read it. Now there’s only one who calls me SuSu. (Others call me Junsu, Dolphin or just Su)

# Yoochan? # I was dead sure it was him. But I sent the text anyway. I didn’t get any reply. I peeked in to our bed room but Yoochan was already in his bed. I didn’t know if he’s actually sleeping or just pretending. I was too shocked to talk to Yoochan. So I sat on the sofa and waited for Min.

~*~*~*~

I found the blanket folded up nicely on my bed. It was blue in color and had ducks printed all over it. Smiling to myself I wrapped it around my body. It was warm and I caught Yoochan’s scent on it. (that smell of his shaving cream.) I kept talking long breaths, filling my lungs with his scent. It gave me a secure feeling. The sleep came earlier.

~*~*~*~

Next day morning.

“Changmin. Changmin, Changmin” I was literally jumping up and down on his bed trying to wake him up.

“what dolphin?” he murmured not even bothering to open his eyes.

“ya, stop calling me that.” I pouted.

“come on Su, I wanna sleep. It’s not even six yet. wanna join??” he patted the pillow next to him simply motioning me to join.

“No Min, wake up. I have to tell you something.” I shook him again.

“No”

“Min”

“…”

“Min”

“…”

“Minnie ah”

“shoo”

“ya, I’m goin. I hope you will just die in your sleep. So that you can have your precious sleep forever.” I smacked his arm. (aissh, it only hurt me. he’s like iron.)

“and when I’m in that sleep, you’ll kiss me awake. Like in snow white.” Changmin said while snaking his arms around my waist, pulling me on top of him.

“ya let go. I’m angry now.” I tried to push him off but he’s too strong.

“tell me one good reason to let you go?” he was still closing his eyes, I looked at Chanmin. I never thought he looks this good. I fought the sudden urge not to touch his long black eyelashes.

“Junsu?” he looked at me questioningly. (oh you finally remember to open your eyes.) I tried to get away from his hold and this time he let me.

“Sleep a little more then” I stood up.

“if I die in my sleep, kiss me awake.” He teased.

“you are too manly to be a princess.” I stuck my tongue out and went outta room. I needed some fresh air.

“so you think I’m manly.” I heard him shout from bed room.

 

 

A/N - this is a quick update. m sorry if it got many mistakes. dont mind them and enjoy the story. BTW dont you think that YunJae and Yoosu are real??? i mean like real REAL... :) 

i want them together as 5.. miss TVXQ soo much.. <3 <3 <3 

i wont be able to update for few days, but i will try my best. Hwaiting.. <3 

this is from Joongie's twitter.. you guys may already read this but i feel like posting it here.. 

Absent mindedly breathing while longing for someone = Not living eventhough you're alive

their love is real.. believe in TVXQ... always, always keep the faith...