Tutoring a sunbae?!

One touch, and already fallen for you.

 

Before you knew it, the bell had gone. Students lazily went out of the canteen, not bothering to go to class. You were about to say goodbye to Kai's friends, but Kai spun you around the other way and pulled you out of the canteen, "She said bye!" Kai yelled back, waving his hand behind his back while you looked back, making a my-cousin's-an-idiot look.
 
 
Chanyeol and Baekhyun happily giggled, waved goodbye and skipped to thier class, hand in hand making girls squeal. Suho smiled and walked off to class with D.O. Sehun blinked and waved back, seeing you smile as Kai growled and eyed Sehun to the death.
 
 
Soon, you were in front of you classroom with your books in your arms. You turned to Kai and jumped, seeing him glaring at you, "Y-Yes, oppa?" Kai crossed him arms against his chest, "Don't talk to them unless I tell you so." He firmly said. 
 
 
You blinked, *Who's them- Oh. his friends.* You giggled, *Over-protective bum.* Before you could say anything, Kai flicked your forehead lightly, spun around and walked to his class.
 
 
You rolled your eyes and grinned, *What an idiot.*
 
 
You walked inside of the classroom with your trade-mark cutesy smile. The girls in your class waved and greeted you while guys smirked and winked at you. You shyly bowed to them while taking a seat in the middle.
 
 
The teacher came in with stacks of books in him arms and set them on the teacher's table. He pushed his glasses up and clapped his hands for attention. The teacher started the class and you listened carefully.
 
 
Soon after minutes or so, the speakers around the school suddenly for everybody's attention, "Excuse me staff and students, can Kim ~~~~ please come to room J-B. Kim ~~~~, please come to rom J-B." Then the speakers turned off. All eyes were on you and you aburtly stood up, excusing yourself.
 
 
The teacher coughed and nodded, letting you out of the classroom. You walked out of the classroom and arrived at the room J-B. It was an old classroom where not many classes use at the moment. You sighed, opened the door and saw Sehun's homeroom teacher sitting on a table in front of Sehun.
 
 
The teacher smiled and waved you over, "Come over here, ~~~~-ah." You bowed and silently walked over towards the teacher, feeling Sehun's eyes on you the whole time, *What is he doing here?*
 
 
Meanwhile, as you stepped closer towards Sehun and the teacher, Sehun's heart beat rapidly pounded in his chest. His breathing was uneven as you took each step closer. You caught Sehun looking at you and gave him a small, shy smile. Sehun's ears turned red and looked away, cursing in his head at his ears for being so red.
 
 
"Yes, teacher?" You asked. The teacher sighed and pointed at Sehun, "Sehun, here nearly failed the major subjects and needs a tutor to help him lift his grade up." She said.
 
 
Sehun's eyes widened, *Don't tell me --"
 
 
You blinked, nodding, *Yeah, and? What does this have to do with me?"
 
 
Sehun looked at you and softened, looking at your blank expresion, *How cute. Reminds me of D.O hyung.*
 
 
The teacher grinned and patted your head, "Darling, I want you to tutor your sunbae."
 
 
----------
 
 
hey guys! sorry for not updating for a while now :S
I hope you don't mind the short chapter!
 
 
I have two major projects to finish and I haven't even started yet!
It's history and health.
 
 
btw, anybody like Infinite and Dalmatian's comeback? ;)