Morning incident

One touch, and already fallen for you.

 

"Just one touch can make you fall in love."
 
 
The next morning, you went to school by yourself in a very early time. You even set up a big alarm sound for Kai and Jaehyun to wake up. You walked inside the school gates, sseeing no students there yet.
 
 
Last night, you had came home late with Kai and Jaehyun and couldn't finish your homework. You stayed up all night doing it, but ended up completing half of it. 
 
 
You went inside the school library where the librarian was silently eating her breakfast on the counter. She looked up and found you bowing to her, "Annyeonghaseyo, teacher." You smiled.
 
 
The librarian smiled back, "You're early again, Miss Kim. Not finished with homework, am I correct?" She asked. You slyly smiled and rubbed the back of your neck, "Y-Yeah, kinda like that. Can I finish my homework here, teacher?" You asked politly.
 
 
The librarian shrugged, "It's okay, as long as you don't mess up the library, but I'm pretty sure you won't." She held out a hand towards the study table, "You can do your work there, ~~~~-ah." She gave you one more smile before continuing eating her breakfast. 
 
 
You bowed quickly and sat the table the librarian pointed at. You took out all your thick text books and gathered them in front of you. You opened your notebook and started jotting down answers fast like the wind.
 
 
You sighed, *I can't believe I'm doing my homework in the morning again.*
 
 
----------
 
 
An hour passed and students were filling the school. Kai and Jaehyun ran to school, wearing their school uniform so messily. Ties weren't tied up properly, buttons were not all done, hair-bed still on and etc.
 
 
"Where the heck did ~~~~ go?!" Kai scowled. The alarm that you had set woken them up, but started panicking when they didn't see you anywhere in the house. 
 
 
"Noona! Where are you?!" Jaehyun started shouting your name and asking people if they say you anywhere in sight. 
 
 
Continued running around the yard, but there was no sight of you. Jaehyun furrowed his eyes brows, annoyed, *Dammit noona. I know you had set up that big alam sound thingy, but you could have woken us up yourself!* Frustrated, he ran inside the building, girls squealing just to see him.
 
 
On the other hand, you had just finished your homework. Smiling to yourself, you put your thick textbooks in your bag and held the remaining thin notebooks on your arms. You swung your bag over your shoulder and bowed to the librarian, "Thank you teacher!" The teacher nodded with a grin. You waved happily and skipped out the library.
 
 
You opened the door and turned to the right. In just a second, you bumped into someone and started falling as the notebooks slipped out of your arms, *Oh no!* You squeazed your eyes shut as the hard ground hit your back.
 
 
"Ow!" You opened one eye and looked around you. People gasped as they stared at you. You looked in front of you and saw a guy bending down to pick up your books. You lifted yourself up and started picking up the rest of your notebooks, "I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was--"
 
 
You felt fingers brushing against your hand. Your eyes widened as the two of you froze. People stopped talking and watched the two of you frozen in spot, not looking at each other.
 
 
You slowly looked up.
 
 
 
 
Sehun's eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he saw your face. He stared at your pure, innocent brown eyes, your cute button-like nose, your plump pink lips and perfect body. He felt like he wasn't breathing. Sehun's heart beated twice as fast then ever, *Who is she? How come I've never seen her?*
 
 
You opened your mouth to speak, but before you could speak, the students from the lower class started helping you up, "Omo! Are you okay sunbae-nim?!" One asked. Sehun continued staring at you while holding you books. The other students gathered your books and gave them to you, "You fell pretty badly. Are you sure you're okay?"
 
 
You nodded with a small smile and turned to Sehun, making him flinch, "I'm really sorry! I should've looked where I was walking. Sorry again!" Sehun didn't do anything but nod.
 
 
"Come on sunbae-nim, you might be late for class!" One student started pulling you away. Sehun quickly gave you your books and slightly bowed, "Y-Yeah.."
 
 
The lower class students started pulling you towards your class. You turned your head over your shoulder and gave a small bow, "Mianhae!" You called out before the students quickly pulled you inside the classroom.
 
 
Sehun blinked, stunned of what he saw just then, *Damn. I didn't even asked for her name..* He took a step back, watching your back slowly fading away and his heart beated faster, *She was beautiful.*
 
 
----------
 
 
And here he comes! I hope it wasn't boring :S
 
 
- littleasianswagger