Family

One touch, and already fallen for you.

 

"Though it's a small family, it feels like a big, happy family in my heart."
 
 
You squealed and ran faster before your younger brother, Jaehyun, could stop you, "Yah, YAH! NOONA!" He fasten his pase and you quickly ran around the corner. Before you knew it, you had bumped into your cousin, Kai.
 
 
"Ow.." You rubbed your head and looked up, seeing a smirking Kai. He grabbed your hand tightly and used his other finger to wave side to side, "Bad girl. Why did you run away from us when I asked you if you have your period? If you said in the first place, then Jaehyun wouldn't had forced you to teach him a dance step." Kai scolded.
 
 
Your cheeks turned red and pushed Kai's chest away, "This is a girl's business!" Jaehyun came around the corner and tapped your shoulder. You turned around and Jaehyun poked your forehead lightly, "No more dancing for you, noona." He said and kept poking your head. 
 
 
You frowned, *But I still need to teach Jaehyun a dance step..* Kai wrapped an arm around your shoulders and walked towards the super market, "C'mon, let's buy you some pads," He grinned, "Or do you prefer tampons?" Your face turned even redder as your two relatives snickered together.
 
 
You shoved Kai's face towards the pole and he gasped as his forehead met the pole, "Ack!" He shot you a glare and you stuck your tounge back at him. Jaehyun grinned and grabbed your hand, "Let's go inside." You walked inside with Jaehyun as you made a face at Kai.
 
 
Kai smirked and shook his head, "She'll never change." He then followed the two of you inside the super market. As Jaehyun came inside, he took a cart and followed you from behind. 
 
 
You took out your shopping list from your jean pocket and started searching for the first item on the list, "Potato.." You turned to the vegetable and fruit row and searched for potatos in sight. 
 
 
Little did you know, Jaehyun had quickly sat inside the cart and Kai pushed it, pretending not to notice.Jaehyun snickered and let Kai push him.
 
 
"Oh, potato!" You spotted the fresh, sweet potatos piled up together and grabbed a bag filled with them, "Here-"
 
 
You dropped the potatos on Jaehyun's head. He looked up with hurtful eyes, "Noona~"  He whined. Kai rolled his eyes as your eyes widened, "Omo! What are you doing inside the cart?! We might get in trouble because of you!" You looked around if there was any people from the shop around.
 
 
Jaehyun whined even more, "But noona! It's feels awesome here!" He used his puppy-doe eyes and looked at his sister with pleading eyes ,"Let me stay here, neh?" He blinked a few times and waited for your answer.
 
 
You sighed and waved your hand, "Fine, whatever. If we get in trouble because of you, it won't be out fault." You warned and looked from more things from your shopping list.
 
 
"Oh, and don't forget your pads!" Kai shouted, earning people staring at him and you. Your eyes twitched and shot his a dreadful glare, *Kai oppa..*
 
 
----------
 
 
You, Kai and Jaehyun arrived back at the house where the three of you lived together as a family. Your parents had gone to California for some work business for around 6 months. Kai's parents also went with your parents.
 
 
Jaehyun carefully set the plastic bags filled with groceries for the week on top of the counter as you started un-packing them. Kai helped you put them away in cabinets and the fridge.
 
 
Kai grabbed the packet of cookies and pointed at them while looking at you, "Where does this go again?" He asked. You nodded towards at the top shelf where the empty cookie jar belonged. As excpected from a tall person, Kai swiftly took the cookie jar and twisted the cap open.
 
 
One by one, he took a cookie and neatly put it inside the cookie jar as he counted them, each and every one of them. You turned around to ask Jaehyun to put the food cans away at the top cabinet (which you couldn't reach) and spotted Kai 'counting' the cookies as he put them in the jar.
 
 
*What the-* You stopped Kai from counting anymore than 20 cookies, "Oppa!" You scolded. Kai blinked, "What? Do you want to count with me too? I'm up to 19-" You stopped your foot on top of his to shut him up, "Please, just put them in the jar. You've been doing this for almost 10 minutes!"
 
 
Kai sighed, "Arraso." He ruffled your hair before pour the whole packet of cookies in the jar. He took one, bit it and held it in front of your face, "Want some?" He smiled. You softened and opened your mouth to take a small bite.
 
 
But before you could, Jaehyun came out from the side and bit the cookie first with bliss written all over his face. Kai's eyes twitched as you laughed at Jaehyun's adorable face, "More!" He shouted.
 
 
Kai glared at him, "Oh, you want more? Here, you little rascal!" Kai forced Jaehyun's mouth to open and shoved the whole cookies inside his wide mouth. His eyes were big as dinner plates and softly yelled, "HWYUNG!" Little bits of crumbs fell from his mouth and Kai and you burst out laughing.
 
 
Soon after the cookie-shoving and putting the groceries away, the three of you plumped on the couch and watched TV. You were sitting in the middle, Kai and Jaehyun were sitting beside you. Kai had his right arm around your shoulders and Jaehyun had his head resting on your legs while laying down.
 
 
"School starts tomorrow.." You mumbled, "And it's the end of summer holidays." Jaehyun continued with dissapointment. Kai sighed, "It's getting cold so fast." He said. You poked Kai's cheek and stared at him, "You just want summer back to go to the beach and see those girls you were flirting at before." You teased.
 
 
Kai chuckled, "I guess so." You and Jaehyun rolled your eyes and grinned at each other, *Our special erted cousin.*
 
 
Soon, all eyes were closed and minds flew off to dream land.
 
 
----------
 
uhm, so was it alright? lol, I don't usually edit my chapters but please, if you find a mistake, just ignore it, kay? It may be a short chapter, but at least I updated yeah? ^^ 
 
 
- littleasianswagger