Lunch with EXO-K

One touch, and already fallen for you.

 

Th bell had gone for lunch. Kai impatiently tapped his foot while standing in front of your classroom, waiting for you to come out. Students came out and girls started screaming at the sight of Kai in front of their classroom.
 
 
Kai smiled at them before spotting you coming out of the classroom. He quickly walked towards her and grabbed your arm. You yelped and looked up, seeing Kai with his unusual curious face on.
 
 
"Oppa? What's wrong?" You asked, tilting your head to the side. Kai looked at you, *I need to get her to Jaehyun. NOW!* Kai pointed out of the building, "Go out and stay with Jaehyun, okay?" 
 
 
You frowned, knowing what this was all about. You crossed your arms and lightly glared at him, "Why won't you let me meet your friends? Am I an embarrasment to you, oppa?" You asked, half hurt.
 
 
Kai's eyes widened, ""N-No! I swear you're not an embarrasment to me! It's just that my friends--"
 
 
"OHH, KAAAAAI~ I CAN SEE THAT GIRL YOU'RE HOLDING!" A voice called out, making other girls giggle. Both you and Kai froze at the spot. Kai saw D.O coming out from a window with a playful smirk on. He looked at you and blinked, *How cute.*
 
 
D.O looked down and saw a glimpse of your name from your name tag; Kim ~~~~.
 
 
D.O's face brightened with a wide smile, "I guess I found your cousin!" Kai's eyes widened and protectivly stood in front of you with his arms waide apart, "Don't come any closer, hyung. You know what I told you, she won't get a boyfriend in 32798369836 years, so don't even look at her!" Kai warned.
 
 
You were tacken a back and looked at Kai, "32798369836? Seriously? You think I'll still be alive?" You raised an eyebrow as Kai slyly gave you a small smile, "You know how I am, little baby." 
 
 
Kai turned to D.O, but he wasn't there. Alert, Kai spun around and saw D.O already carrying you on his shoulder inside the canteen, "HEY GUYS! I FOUND HER!" He yelled.
 
 
You squealed as you tightly held D.O crumpled uniform and prayed for D.O to let her go, *Oh God, please let me go! I agree with Kai not getting a boyfriend untl I turn 32798369836, just please let me gooooo!*
 
 
"YAH!" Kai growled. Before you knew it, D.O stopped in front of a table filled with all of the kingkas of the school. Kai grabbed his hyung's collar and D.O let you go. 
 
 
"Aish! Dammit hyung! You could've dragged her instead of carrying her, you impatient ert!" Exo's eyes looked up and saw you in the middle of Kai and D.O, staring at them, blinking.
 
 
Sehun's eyes landed on you and his eyes widened. You turned to the table of kingkas and gasped when you saw Sehun, *It's her/him!* They both thought. 
 
 
"Woah, woah! Guys calm down," Suho pulled Kai away from D.O and pointed at you, "First tell us who she is." You pointed to yourself, "M-Me?" He nodded. Kai looked at s and sighed frustratingly, "Damn! She's my cousin."
 
 
D.O ginned and held out a peace sign, "And I caught her first." He winked at you, making you uncomfortable. Kai growled and smacked D.O's head. You waved at Kai's friends with a bright smile, "Hello, my name's-"
 
 
"Kim ~~~~!!" Chanyeol yelled out. You slowly nodded, thinking how he knew your name, "And it's nice to meet you!" You continued. Beakhyun shot up from his seat and took your hand with a wide smile, shaking it like a mad man, "IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!" 
 
 
Kai glared at Beakhyun and scowled, "Crazy.."
 
 
"By the way, my name's Suho, the oldest out of these six." Suho said, giving you the cutest eye smile in your life. You blushed and bowed, "Nice to meet you."
 
 
"Ayoo, my name's Chanyeol. But you can call me Channie, Yeol, Chanyeolie, lollie etc." Chanyeol winked at you, reciving a choking experience from Kai. You giggled and waved at him while he was being choked.
 
 
You turned around and saw Beakhyun right in fron of your face, making you jolt backwards and Sehun twitching, "I'M BEAKHYUN! You can call me Bacon for short!" He brightly giggled. 
 
 
You turned to D.O and he gently took your hand, surprising you. He looked up as he leaned in towards to kiss your hand. Sehun tensed and watched his hyung and you carefully.
 
 
"The name's D.O." D.O indroduced. Before he could kiss your hand, Kai popped up and bit his hand away, "RAAAAWR!" He snarled, getting pissed minute by minute. D.O jumped back and held his bitten hand close to his chest, "Rawr to you too! Freaky freak."
 
 
Soon, you looked at Sehun and he waved at you, "Sehun. Oh, and sorry for knocking you over the other time." He softly smiled. You hesitated and smiled back, feeling warmer once you saw him smile, *Seems like a good guy..*
 
 
Before you and Sehun could stare at each other for more than 5 minutes, Kai stood in front of you with a deadly glare, "YAH. What do you think you're doing?" 
 
 
You blinked innocently,taking Kai a-back, "Nothing. Wae?" Kai shook his head, *Whatever, I give up now..* Sighing, he went back choking Chanyeol to release his anger.
 
 
---------
 
 
Sorry for not updtaing for a while.. I had a test at school and I had to fully study, since I didn't want to fail my studies!
 
 
- littleasianswagger