Crazy Lunch

One touch, and already fallen for you.

 

"Protecting the ones you love is not a regretable thing to do."
 
 
Time passed as quick as a flash. Classes were the same, people never changed, new things etc. It was already lunch and you were putting your books away in your locker, organizing other books for the next classes.
 
 
You headed to the cafeteria where most students ate their lunch and it was crowded. You spotted Kai standing near the cafeteria door, looking around like a detective, *What's wrong with him?* Curious, you walked to him and tapped his shoulder.
 
 
Alert, he spun around and made you jump. You placed your hand against your chest, "That scared me.." Kai's heart lightened when he saw you, "So it was you. I thought it was gonna be.. someone else." 
 
 
You cocked your head to the side, "Were you expecting someone else other than me?" You pouted playfully. Kai smiled and ruffled your hair, "Find Jaehyun and eat lunch with him. I can't eat lunch with you today, sorry." *Cause those four idiots are gonna chase after you when they see you talking with me.*
 
 
You were taken back, "Wae? Are you hiding something from me, oppa?" You asked. Kai quickly shook his head and found Jaehyun walking out the cafeteria with his food.
 
 
Kai pulled Jaehyun form his friends and pushed you towards him, "RUN AND SAVE YOU LIFE!" Kai shouted. You blinked, "What's going on-" Jaehyun nodded, knowing what to do and dashed off, dragging you along with him. 
 
 
Just seconds later, Baekhyun stood in fornt of Kai. Kai turned around and gasped, "Aish, hyung!" Kai scowled. Beakhyun laughed, "What were you screaming about? We could here from the other building." 
 
 
Kai's ears turned red as he felt stares going through him, "Oh really? I didn't know." *Lucky that ~~~~-ah's gone at the right time.*
 
 
----------
 
 
Jaehyun and you stopped behind the building and sat down, puffing for air. You lifted your head and face your younger brother, "What was that all about? What were you two hiding from me?" You asked.
 
 
Jaehyun sighed, "I can't tell you--"
 
 
You gave him a look, "I'm gonna steal your laptop if you don't tell me what's going on." You threatened. Jaehyun glared at you, "And what?"
 
 
"Hammer it." You said.
 
 
"Kaihyungtoldmetokeepyouawayfromhisfriendsbecausetheymightattackyoulikeagorillaandmightkillyou." He almost choke on his saliva as he 'said' what he said.
 
 
You blinked, "What? Slow down big baby, I'm your sister. You can tell me anything. Shoot. But not too fast." You waited for him to spill the beans to you and listened carefully.
 
 
Jaehyun took another breath, "Kai hyung told me to keep you away from his friends because they might attack you like a gorilla and might kill you." You gave him a w-t-f-look, "Why? Why doesn't he want his friends to talk to me, or at least see me?"
 
 
Jaehyun blinked, "I have no idea either. He just texted me during class saying to keep you away form his friends." You shook your head, confused, "I don't get it. Oh well, let's just eat our lunch together." You took Jaehyun's bread and tok a bite from it, earning a glare from Jaehyun. You giggled and held the bread in front of him, "Ahh~"
 
 
Jaehyun grinned and took a bite twice as big as yours. 
 
 
----------
 
 
The end of the day came and school was already over. You haven't seen Kai since lunch. As usual, you waited outside the gate for Jaehyun and Kai to come while students waved goodbye to you, "Bye!" You gave them a smile before they left.
 
 
"~~~~-sunbae nim is really pretty!"  "She's waiting for Jaehyun-sunbae nim and Kai-sunbae nim, right?"  "She's like a goddess!"
 
 
You heard the girls praising you and softened, *I'm not all that, you know.*
 
 
Minutes later, Kai and Jaehyun came out of the school gates with a face like a mummy's, "Omo, what happened to you two?!" Panicking, you scanned their faces as girls screaming with delight and some with envy.
 
 
Kai glared at the girls, making them scream even more, "Oh God, I'm not in the mood for screaming girls." He wrapped his arm around your shoulder lazily and started walking. You turned to the mummy Jaehyun, "What happened?"
 
 
Kai heaved a heavy sigh, "You don't wanna know." He murrmered. 
 
 
FLASHBACK.
 
 
Kai and Jaehyun ran as fast as they could from the four annoying aliens that were chasing them.
 
 
"C'mon! Tell us which class she's in!" D.O yelled and ran passed people that were busy opening their locker. Kai and Jaehyun looked at each other, "SPLIT UP!"
 
 
Jaehyun went to the left and Kai went to the right. Suho and D.O chased after Kai while Baekhyun and Chanyeol chased after Jaehyun.
 
 
All day, the four of them kept bugging Kai and Jaehyun, but mostly Kai while Jaehyun was taking care of you. They also left Sehun with earphones so he doesn't get bored while watching them chase each other.
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK.
 
 
You pouted, *Poor oppa and Jaehyun.*
 
 
----------
 
 
Another boring chapter. Sehun will be coming real soon, just be patient, kay? (:
 
 
- littleasianswagger