EXO-K

One touch, and already fallen for you.

 

"Friends are like family. But they're more crazy."
 
 
Kai stopped as he spotted his group of friends sitting on the bleachers, laughing at something that Chanyeol was pointing at. 
 
 
"Kai!" Chanyeol then pointed at Kai and the boys stood up to high-five/hug him, "Hey Kai." D.O patted Kai's back and amde his sit on the bleachers with them, "How are you? I heard you're living with your cousin now." Suho said.
 
 
Kai nodded, "Yeah I'm living with her and her brother." All ears percked up, "HER?!"
 
 
All four heads (except for Sehun) stared at him, shocked, "Are you for real?" Baekhyun asked.
 
 
"Y-Yeah, man." Kai nodded, slowly moving back as the four heads leaned closer, freaking the ert out.
 
 
"Mind introducing her to me?" D.O grinned with his eyes sparkling. Chanyeol, Beakhyun and Suho elbowed him, "What do you mean 'me'? It's me, pabo." The four of them started fighting over which one should have you.
 
 
Kai's eyes twitched and glared at his hyungs, "No. She's gonna be single until she turns 32798369836 years old." He snapped, half serious and half jokingly. Sehun blinked twice, "She must be too precious for anyone to have her." He said as he loosened his tie that was suffocating him.
 
 
D.O rubbed his chin, "I wonder what she looks like.." Chanyeol's eyes widened, thinking what you would look like in a bikini. Kai snapped his head towards Chanyeol, knowing what he would think of, "Yah. Don't even think about it."
 
 
"I'll tell you her name, but I won't explain any more then that." Kai eyed his hyung and Sehun. Sehun held up two hands beside him, "I'm innocent. I don't think I'll be having a girlfriend soon anyway."
 
 
After hearing what Sehun said, Kai only stared at his hyungs, "Her name's Kim ~~~~~. And don't even think about asking everybody in the school where the hell her class is." He threatened. 
 
 
"WHAT A PRETTY NAME!" Chanyeol grinned and started imagining her. Kai rolled his eyes, "Then how about her age?" D.O asked. Kai gave him a look. D.O pouted, earning a groaning Kai, "Fine! She's 16 years old."
 
 
"WAAAAH!" All four pairs of eyes sparkled. Sehun raised an eyebrow, *So she's 1 year younger than me..*
 
 
"And her class?" Suho asked. "I'm not falling for that hyung. I know what you're up too." Kai growled. Suho gave Kai his eye smile and giggled away.
 
 
Baekhyun turned to Kai, "Then what's her brother's name?" All heads turned to him with weird looks.
 
 
Baekhyun blinked, "What? I'm not gay, you idiots. I'm just asking.." He mumbled the last bit as everybody laughed. Kai sighed, "Fine, but I'm only saying his name too. His name's Kim Jaehyun."
 
 
Suho shot up, "I KNOW HIM!!" He yelled and quickly ran to the gym, "Hyung, where are you going?!" Kai shouted. Suho turned around and smirked, "Kim Jaehyun's my basketball mate before. Bye bye~" He grinned before running faster. 
 
 
"Yah. YAH!" Kai sprinted off ad chased the oldest hyung. D.O, Chanyeol and Baekhyung chased after the two of them, leaving the maknae alone on the bleachers. Sehun sighed and layed down on the bleachers, making a bubble with his bubble gum.
 
 
Before he knew it, girl saw him and started squealing like fangirls.
 
 
"Omo! It's Sehun oppa!"  "Sehun oppa!"  "KYAAA~!"  "Sehun oppa! I bough you a present!" 
 
 
Sehun groaned and saw the girls coming closer, *Damn. I guess I have to leave too.* He bolted towards where the gym was and followed his hyungs away from the fangirls chasing him. 
 
 
He quickly hid inside the gym and breathed heavily. He heard footsteps running pass the gym and Sehun sighed with releif *That was close!* Sehun opened the gym door and looked left and right before going outside. 
 
 
"SEHUN OPPA!" 
 
 
Sehun spotted a group of girls in front of him and gulped, *Okay. I should've stayed in the gym longer.*
 
"Long time no see, oppa!" A girl started leaning towards him. Sehun's eyes widened, *!* You turned the other way and ran for him life, "KAI HYUNGGG!" He shouted.
 
 
In the meantime, Kai was holding Suho, Baekhyun. D.O and Chanyeol's collar from them finding Jaehyun. He looked out the building and saw Sehun getting chased by the crazy fangirls that he didn't like. Kai chuckled, "Maknae's getting chased again." He said.
 
 
D.O shook his head, "Poor maknae."
 
 
----------
 
 
this is a short chapter, but I'm trying to update as fast as I could (:
 
and guys PLEASE COMMENT. I am begging you D; 
 
 
- littleasianswagger