Chapter 8

Playing With My Heart

B.A.P. - Crash ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Gasping, he quickly took the phone from her hands and stuffed it into his pocket. 

"If you dare take anything from me again, I'll kill you!" he made a threatening face as I burst out into laughter. *Pssh, that wasn't even scary looking..* smiling, I nodded before my mind came back to the current situation. 

"I don't think there's anyone who's going to help us.." I frowned as D.O. suddenly took out his phone and stood up. He held it up as high as he could and moved it around. 

"Aish, seriously..." he mumbled as I looked at him curiously. 

"Give me that." I said as I snatched his phone from his hand and tip-toed, while holding the phone up as high as I could. 

"Yaah that won't work!" he said before taking the phone from me. 

"But you just did it..." I pouted as he sighed. 

"You're shorter than me smart one." he said before attempting to find signal on his phone again. Sighing I watched him stretch as if his life depended on it. Suddenly, he stopped stretching and turned to me before walking right up to me. I stepped back a bit and stared up at his face curiously. 

Pointing to his shoulders he crouched down as I just stared at him blankly. After what seemed like half an hour he stood up and turned around to me with a glare. 

"W-what?" I asked him as he sighed and scratched the back of his head. 

"Ah, whatever! Just forget about it!" he said as walked away from me. Tilting my head I watched him continue to walk around trying to find signal on his phone. Suddenly an idea popped up in my head as I hurriedly walked over to him. 

"What do you want..." he mumbled as I patted his shoulders. 

"Crouch down, so I can get on your shoulders. Then you can lift me up so we can get signal to your phone." I smiled like a genius as his eyes widened. 

"That was what I just 'told' you to do!" he said as I smiled sheepishly. "Mianhe~" I smiled as he shook his head. He crouched down as I carefully climbed on top of his shoulders. Once I was on his shoulders, he slowly stood up with a grunt as I pouted and kicked him. 

"Yah! I'll drop you!" he threatened as I straightened up and held his phone up as high as I could. *What kind of elevator cuts off phone signals?* I thought as I suddenly heard a couple of beeps. 

"Yah, press the number 5 and dial!" D.O. said as he sighed. Dialing the number, it rang a couple of times before someone picked up. 

"Yo hyung, where are you?" a low, husky voice asked as I noticed it was Chanyeol. 

"Yah, I'm stuck in the elevator! Come and get me out!" he yelled as I gaped at him. *What about me!?* 

"Okay~" Chanyeol sang before hanging up. I kicked D.O. to let me down as he bent down and I quickly got off. He sighed and rubbed his shoulders as I pouted and shot him a glare. 

"I'm not that heavy..." I mumbled as he shook his head and laid down on the ground. 

An hour passed by, when suddenly the elevator doors opened and Exo-K stood there with wide grins. 

"Annyeong~" Sehun waved happily as I smiled and walked out, stretching my arms and legs. 

"My baby~" Chanyeol sang as he quickly ran into the elevator and picked up the bags of food. 

"Yah, did you save us just to get your food!?" D.O. smacked the back of his head and smiled.

We all walked up the steps when suddenly my phone rang as I stopped to answer it. 

"Hello?" I said as I head a low cough on the other end. 

"Where are you? I'm at your dorm right now..." a voice said as I noticed that it was my brother. 

"Oh, I'll be there soon!" I said before hanging up. "Mianhe, I have to go..." I said as they all turned to me. 

"Already? You didn't even get to taste D.O's cooking yet." Suho said as I gave him a sorry smile. 

"Mianhe, I'll try it some other time?" I said as they all nodded before I bowed and quickly went back to my dorm. 

Once I reached my dorm I saw a familiar figure standing outside as I smiled and quickly ran over to the figure. 

"Oppa~" I sang before attacking him with a hug. 

"Hey" Yongguk said as he patted my back with a smile. As I let him go, I noticed 3 other guys standing behind him. 

"Oh? Who are they?" I asked as he turned around to look at the 3 guys. 

"These are my friends, Himchan, Daehyun, and Youngjae." he said while pointing to each of them.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Bang Yoora imnida" I introduced with a smile as they nodded and smiled back. 

"Waah, you guys don't look alike at all..." Himchan said as Yongguk threw him a stare. 

"He's right, are you sure you weren't adopted Yongguk hyung?" Daehyun joked, earning him a slap on the head. "Owww.." he pouted while rubbing the sore spot. 

"Anyways, let's go!" Yongguk said as he grabbed my hand and led me down the street. 

"Where are we going?" I asked as he smiled and put a finger to his lips. 

"Secret." he smiled.

"Pssh, you're acting as if she's your girlfriend.." Youngjae scoffed as Himchan nudged his side.

"Stop being jealous only because you've been single for your entire life." Himchan said before bursting out into laughter and high fiving Daehyun.

*Oppa's friends are funny..* I thought before we came to a stop and I looked up at the tall building in front of me.

*..Noraebang?!*

"Wooo! Let's goo!" Himchan whooped as he ran inside, followed by Daehyun and Youngjae. 

"What're you waiting for?" Yongguk flashed his signature gummy smile before walking in as well.

"Aigoo this is going to be a weird day.." I sighed before walking in. 

-1 hour later-

"I'm in my dreeaamm~" Daehyun squealed as he attempted to be a male version of IU.

"Wooo! Go Daehyun hyuung!" Youngjae fist pumped as everyone was dying of laughter.

"Waah~ 100 points! You really must be a singer!" the machine cheered as Daehyun brushed his shoulders with a smirk.

"Don't be so cocky just because you got 100 points!" Himchan pouted as I giggled.

*Oppa's friends are so funny.* I thought before a microphone was shoved in front of me.

"Your turn~" Daehyun perfectly sang as I gawked at him.

"M-me!?" I pointed as everyone nodded and turned back to pick a song. 

"I know you'll do great, Yongguk hyung told me a lot about how great and magnificent of a singer you are" Youngjae nodded as I flushed. 

"Really? I'm not that 'magnificent'." I said making 2 quotation marks with my fingers. Suddenly a song started playing and everyone stared at me in anticipation. 

Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes before I started to sing.

Jasireun jeongbalseot daereoteon

Geudae chuwahaedageo malragiga naegaen
Jeon eodweoweotdeon geojyeo
Meonjyeok yeolleyokaji animyeon
Geudael nopsigeulgeobwa
Geuchareulseulgeo deobeogeo
Jiwugaebael beogaejyeo

Gipeojimyeon sangjeopeuni georaneun saengakhae
Teutyeoumi ipseongeon sasirijima
Ganjeoran mameulreo gideohago baraetdeon
Sarangmi geudaerageomyeon mideoyeo

Ooh I'm in love, ooh I'll fall in love
Deureopji anayeo geudaewa hamkkeramyeon
Saesangeun neomu areumdapjyeo

I thought I'll never gonna fall in love
But I'm in love, cuz I wanna love you baby
Sasireuncheon beonsaetdae beoteonaemeomseo
Ureobeoteon geudaeparyeo cheoreom
Milreodeureo otdeonhareul jeonghae geudaelmal deoneollyeo

I can be your good lover, wanna be your AP lover
Saesanghae seokhajanghae beokhangyeojagam
Dwangeomeon gatalyeo geudae galbirimi
Make u never gonna leave me, eulsinhajinaneunayo
Geudae midapgaeyeo

Ahh I'm in love you're my baby, ahh I'll fall in love
Deureopjianayo geudaewa hamkkeramyeon
Saesangeun neomu areumdapjyeo

Ooh I'm in love, I'm so deep in love
Ooh I'll fall in love, deureopjianayo geudaewa hamkkeramyeon
Saesangeun neomu areumdapjyeo
Geudaeneun neomu areumdapjy ~

{I'm in love - Narsha [BEG]}

As the song ended I opened my eyes again to see everyone staring at me in awe. 

"Yaaay~ 100 points! You were born to sing!" squealed the machine as everyone broke out of their trance and clapped.

"Waah you really are a great and magnificent singer!" Youngjae said and gave me a thumbs up.

"Tcch, not as good as me though!" Daehyun pouted ad Himchan patted his back.

"Don't be jealous Daehyunn-ie~" Himchan cooed as Daehyun scrunched his face and looked away.

From afar 6 figures watched intently at how the 4 figures in the room were enjoying themselves.

"Yah, who do you think they are?" one of them whispered.

"What if they're her.. boyfriends!?" another one asked

"Or really creepy stalker fans!" they both said before earning a smack behind the head.

""I still didn't get to eat ddukbokki yet..." said one of them.

"Ahhh, I hope it's neither..." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

ooo gaawsh i'm sorry for not updating in ages n.n 

I was soo busy with school since I'm also at a new school so I have to worry about everything n.n

I really really hope you guise enjoyed this chapter because I don't know when I'll be able to update again D: 

Anyways, COMMENT and subscribe! {pleease comment, I feel lonely ;nn;}