Chapter 3

Playing With My Heart

IU - Peach ♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What did you just say?" I stared at him in shock as I slowly stood up.

"Yaah, do I really have to repeat myself?" he stood up with a sigh.

"A-aniya.. I heard you." I looked to the ground, trying to overcome the waft of emotions in my head. 

"You don't miss me?" he asked as I slowly looked back up at him.

*Of course I did pabo!* 

"Ehe, nope! Not one bit!" I playfully stuck my tongue out at him.

"Ehh?! Yaah, you're going to make me cry.." he covered his face and pretended to sob like a baby.

"Tsk tsk, cry baby~" I laughed as he stopped crying and looked at me in shock.

"Speak for yourself! You were always the one that would cry if I didn't play with you!" he exclaimed as I frowned.

"That was only cause I lo-" I quickly covered my mouth and looked to the ground.

*Bang Yoora you pabo!* I thought as he tilted his head and looked at me in confusion.

"Because you like me?" he asked as I turned away so he wouldn't notice my blushing cheeks.

I felt a hand pull on my arm and I was spun around to have arms wrap around my waist.

*H-he's hugging me?!* my eyes widened as I just stood there frozen like a statue in his embrace.

He slowly chuckled before whispering in my ear "I.. love you too Yoora-ah." My heart stopped beating and my face showed as much shock as my heart was feeling. 

*Did he just...* I quietly gasped as I saw him smirk before pulling out of the embrace leaving his hands on my shoulders while staring into my eyes. 

"What's with the face? It's like you've never heard the word love before!" he laughed as my cheeks turned a shade of red. 

"A-aniya it's not that..." I looked at him curiously as he looked at his watch and gasped.

"Oh, I have to leave now Yoora. Mianhe, I'll see you tomorrow arasso?" he smiled as I nodded before he turned around to walk away. 

I also turned around when suddenly a piece of paper slipped into my hands and I turned around to see Baekhyun waving at me while walking backwards. I waved back and opened the piece of paper that read 'Here's my number ~ (: - Baekhyun' with his number on it.

I quietly smiled to myself and slipped the piece of paper into my pocket. Once I reached class, the teacher yelled at me for being late and lectured on and on about wasting time. After he told me about my 1 hour detention after class, I quietly sat down at an empty desk and listened to the teacher explain things about voice control and breathing techniques. 

"Alright, that's the end of class! Bang Yoora, you stay in your desk!" he yelled as I frowned while staying put.

Everyone filed out of class as fast as they could, I looked around to see a guy on the other side of the room sleeping.

"Seongsaengnim, he's sleeping.." I told my teacher while pointing to his direction as the teacher chuckled like it was some kind of joke.

"That's why you're here, to wake him up" he said without looking away from his stack of papers as I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Ehh?! But it's detention.." I said as he looked up at me. 

"It's pretty hard to wake him up you know, and since I don't have the time for it you can spend the rest of the detention trying to wake him up" he said as I sighed and buried my face into my hands.

*What kind of detention is this..* I slowly trudged over to where the sleeping guy was a poked him.

"Wake up!" I said loudly but he didn't move an inch. "Yah! Wake up!" I yelled loudly and pushed his arm but he didn't move. *Aiish..* I thought as I rolled up my sleeves and pushed him multiples times while yelling for him to wake up. 

"I'm just going to go to the cafeteria for some coffee and I'll be right back arasso? Don't try to run away!" the teacher said as he walked out the door. 

"Aigoo, now that the teacher's gone what should I do to you.." I said as I looked around the room to find a broomstick leaning against the wall and I smiled before running to get it. I brought it back and started poking him with it carefully so I wouldn't hurt him with it. 

"Wake up~" I singsong but he still didn't move at all. 

"Aiish who sleeps this much?!" I kicked his leg, clearly annoyed. He groaned and moved his head to the other side before he started snoring loudly. *Oh. My. Gosh* I mentally face palmed myself and sat down in front of him.

His face was in view now and I could see the perfect features on his face. "You look familiar..." I said as if he was even listening and rested my face on my hands while staring at him. After awhile, I started dozing off as I remembered what had happened an hour ago. 

*He loves me?...* I thought as I tried to think of  what he meant by saying those words. *He doesn't actually love me right?* I frowned as I kept thinking about his words when suddenly I heard a knock on the door and the teacher popped his head in.

"Mianhe, I have to leave now. It looks like he isn't going to wake up anytime soon so I guess you should just clean up the class and leave. Remember to lock the doors!" he said before leaving. I sighed and stood up with the broomstick and started sweeping the floors. 

Once I was done I sighed in relief and stared at the completely spotless floor and smiled. I quickly looked over to the guy to see that he was still sleeping soundly. 

"Geez, you sleep too much!" I yelled at him before putting the broomstick away and grabbing my belongings. Before I headed out I walked by him to shake him one last time in hopes he'd wake up but he still didn't move.

*Tsk, sleepy head..* I sat down in front of him again and sat my belonging down on the desk before turning around to face him. 

"I can't give up! I'll have to wake you up one way or the other!" I cleared my throat before yelling on the top of my lungs like there was no tomorrow. 

He started moving in his sleep when suddenly his eyes shot open and he sat up looking like he just saw a ghost. He was panting like he had just run a marathon and came back. 

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned as his gaze shifted to me and that's when I noticed how humongous his eyes were. I again asked him if he was okay when he suddenly stood up and walked out of the classroom like nothing had happened. 

"Yah wait!" I yelled after him as I quickly ran out of the classroom to see the hallways empty. *Where'd he go?* I thought and looked around to see no sign of him anywhere. Degraded, I walked out of the building and headed back to my dorm when something suddenly fell into my pocket.

Someone ran by in a really fast pace and turned a corner before I could even catch a glimpse of who it was. *What the..* I dug into my pocket to pull out a pink lollipop with the letters D.O. engraved into it in white. I tilted my head in confusion as I stared at the lollipop. 

"D...O?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooahh terrible ending .. buut errm here you go ~~ (:

I wrote a long-ish chapter for you guise since I haven't update in a while .. D:

Suuupeerr sorrryyy for not updating !! ): 

Forgive me ? xD

Well anyways , Comment and Subscribe ~ ^^ 

I noticed you guise are becoming Daehyuns .. :D

No comment ! Aha , I really need you guise to comment ...

It gives me motivation and gives you karma points so comment arasso ? (: