Chapter 4

Playing With My Heart

Daesung - Cotton Candy ♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I woke up as usual and got ready for my vocals class. 

"This should look nice right?" I looked at myself through the mirror as I examined my outfit. 

"Wait, why am I so worried?" I tilted my head with a frown. 

The memory suddenly flashed back into my mind 'I.. love you too Yoora-ah'. I smacked my head to get the memory out of my head and sighed. 

"Aniya aniya, that was all a dream! It never happened..." I looked at myself one more time before grabbing my books and headed out the door. 

Happily, I walked to my class when suddenly there was a tap on my right shoulder. I turned around to see no one there. 

"Hmm? That's weird..." I slowly turned around to be greeted by a face inches close to mine. 

"Omo! You scared me!" I jumped back while putting a hand over my chest to calm myself down. 

"Puahaha, how old are you to still fall for that?" I looked at the strangers face closely as I realized who it was. 

*It wasn't a dream?!* I gasped as he looked at me weirdly. 

"What? Am I that handsome?" he smirked as I shook my head and looked at him. 

"Y-you're Baekhyun..." I said, slowly. 

"What? We talked yesterday, remember?" he said while raising an eyebrow. 

"So, that wasn't a dream?" I asked as he smiled at me. 

"You thought it was a dream?" he laughed. 

"Tsk, whatever~" I pouted before walking away. 

"Hey, wait up!" he ran up beside me and grabbed my hand. 

"W-what are you doing?!" I quickly pulled my hand away and stared at him with wide eyes. 

"Hehe, my hands are cold." he smirked as he held out his hand and I looked at them. 

"So?" I said as his jaw dropped in shock. 

"So~ I want you to make them warmer, like this." he linked his fingers through mine and held it up so I could see. 

I slightly blushed and looked to the ground. *He's holding my hand...* 

"Let's go~" he smiled as we held hands and walked into class. Once we reached the door, I immediately let go if his hand and looked at him. 

"Why'd you let go?" he pouted as I laughed at his cuteness. 

"I don't want haters in this class, smart one" I stuck my tongue out playfully as I headed inside and to my seat. There was still 10 minutes left until the teacher would come in so I took my iPod out. Putting both earphones in I pressed play as a sweet tune started playing. 

Smiling, I rested my chin on my hand as I tapped my foot to the music. Suddenly, a person sat down in front of me. They put their things down and swiftly turned to look at me. 

*What the..* I furrowed my eyebrows and took one earphone out of my ear. 

"A-are you looking at me?" I asked as he leaned in closer to my face. We stared at each other for what seemed like an hour before he frowned and turned around. 

*That was weird..* I tilted my head when suddenly the teacher walked in. 

-----

Once class was over I packed my things and headed to the cafeteria to meet up with Jaehwa. 

"Where is she?" I looked around and above peoples heads until I spotted the familiar figure and headed to her. 

"Heey, what're yo-" I froze on my spot as I spotted another figure beside her. 

"Ahh, Yoora you're here!" Jaehwa smiled and pulled me over to a chair and sat me down. 

"W-who's this?" I asked as the person smiled at me.

"This is Exo-K's Do Kyungsoo! Tsk tsk, can't you see the iness?" she smiled as he lightly blushed and looked to the ground. 

*He looks so familiar...* I thought as I continued to stare at him until Jaehwa lightly shook me. 

"Earth to Yoora~" she said as I shook my head and looked at her. 

"W-what? Oh sorry I was distracted..." I gave her a slight smile as she smiled back.

"I could see that." she smirked as she started talking about her classes. 

"Wait wait, Jaehwa-ah! How do you know... him?" I asked as she stopped talking and quickly turned to look at the guy who was sitting awkwardly while staring at the table. 

"Oh! He got lost finding his way to the cafeteria so I showed him!" she said as I nodded. 

"Then... why is he sitting with us?" I asked shyly while glancing at him from time to time. 

"Well, it didn't seem like his friends were here yet so I let him sit with us!" she said "Besides, it's not everyday you get to meet an idol!" she gazed at him intently as he shyly looked back at her.

Suddenly someone sat down beside you and slipped their arm around your waist. 

"Heey babe" a voice said as I jumped and turned to see that it was none other than Baekhyun.

"You scared me!" I said as I blushed from the intimacy. 

"Aha, sorry" he smiled as he let go of my waist and put his hands on his leg. 

"Oh? D.O-ah what're you doing here?" he asked as my eyes widened.

*D.O?* I quietly gasped as I reached into my pocket and pulled out the lollipop and looked at it. I looked up to D.O. when suddenly a plan came up in my mind. I unwrapped the lollipop and popped it into my mouth before pulling it out.

I held the lollipop so that the words D.O. could be visible to his eyes. He didn't look at me for a while until he finally looked up from the table and looked at me. I twirled the lollipop as his eyes widened like 2 golf balls. 

*Soo you're D.O...* a small smile crept up my face as I popped the lollipop back into my mouth. As we were talking the intercom suddenly came on and everyone quieted down a bit. 

"Can we please have Byun Baekhyun and Bang Yoora come down to the main office please!" the lady on the other end said before the intercom turned off and everyone continued to talk. 

"Oh! You guys should go then!" Jaehwa said, a bit too excitedly as she winked at me and I looked at her in confusion. 

"A-arasso, byee Jaehwa and D.O~" I smiled as he gave me a small wave before turning back to look at the babbling Jaehwa. 

*Hehe, now I know who D.O. is ~* I giggled as I started walking to the main office. As I was walking, a finger tapped my shoulder and I turned to see Baekhyun walking right beside me. 

"Did you forget I was here?" he smirked as I pouted at him. 

"Aniyo! I was just thinking..." I said as he looked at me. 

"Thinking? About what?" he asked.

"Noothing~" I teased.

"Tell me!" he frowned as I laughed at him.

"Why do you need to know?" I said.

"Cause! What if you're thinking about boys?!" he said as I burst out laughing.

"I'm a girl! Why can't I think about boys?" I giggled. 

"I'm the only boy you should think of, pabo..." he smiled affectionately at me as I blushed a deep shade of red and looked to the ground. 

*I must be dreaming...* I grabbed onto my cheek and pinched it until I felt a jolt of pain come onto my cheek.

"Oww!" I rubbed my cheek to soothe the pain when suddenly a hand grabbed onto my hand and removed it from my cheek. 

"Yaah, why did you pinch yourself?" he asked with a concerned face. 

"N-nothing..." I said, slightly flustered. 

"Want me to make it better?" he asked as I looked at him.

"How..." my eyes widened as he slowly leaned in closer and closer. I quickly closed my eyes and scrunched up my face. I heard a soft chuckle before something soft and warm landed on my cheek.

Opening my eyes, he pulled away and smiled at me affectionately.

"Just like that" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Homagaah~ ;;A;;

I'm EXTREMELY sorry for not updating in suuch a LOOONG time!! TT TT 

Pleeaassee forgive me guise!

I've been so busy with exams and I even moved into a new house , so things have been really crazy around me D: 

I hope this was a good enough chapter for you guise xD 

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe! ^^ 

Ahh also, pleeasse check out my saengie's fic Forced Marriage ~