Chapter 5

Playing With My Heart

MBLAQ - One ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Yah! Wake up!" I heard a voice call as I groggily opened my eyes to see a familiar figure staring down at me. Slowly, I sat up to see that I was laying in a bed. Opening my eyes, I saw a multiple figures staring down at me. 

*Urghh, what is this?* I though as my vision started to clear up to meet 4 extremely handsome guys looking at me weirdly. 

"Hmm?" I sat up when a sudden pain shot through my head and I put a hand over the area. 

"H-here!" a shy yet cute looking boy handed me an ice pack. 

"Thanks..." I took the ice pack and gently put it over my head. 

"Are you okay?" another guy asked as I turned to see him smiling at me. 

"I guess so..." I looked at the 2 other boys to see one leaning against the wall not even paying any attention and the other one laughing like a crazy lunatic. 

"Why're you laughing?" I pouted as he stopped laughing and looked at me with a giant smirk on his face. 

"You seriously don't look like the girl Baekhyun described to us." he smiled as I frowned.

"You guys know Baekhyun oppa?" I asked as the guy leaning on the wall chuckled.

"Pfft, she calls him oppa!" the others smiled at me as I sighed. 

"Noona doesn't know who we are?" the shy one asked as I nodded. 

"Ohh right. Well I'm Suho." he said with a smile. 

"Sehun imnida!"

"Happy Virus Chanyeol here~"

"Yah, don't be rude." Suho said to the guy leaning against the wall as he sighed before turning to look at me.

"Kai." was all he said as I nodded and looked to the others. 

"Bang Yoora imnida" I said with a smile. Suddenly a thought came up in my mind. 

"Umm, why am I here?" I asked as they all burst out laughing, even Kai.

"Umm..." Suho said when suddenly Chanyeol burst out into laughter.

"It was like football! You were just standing there when suddenly.. BOOM!" he laughed again as Sehun tried his hardest to hide his laughter.

"E-ehh?!" I tilted my head as Suho explained.

"You were with Baekhyun, when fan girls saw him and ran over to see him. And apparently, you didn't move umm... fast enough?" he said with a smile plastered on his face. I sat there in shock as my mind processed everything so I understood.

"I, got pushed by his fan girls... and fainted?" I asked as they all nodded. 

"You fell and laid on the ground like a piece of gum that was stepped on you know..." Kai smirked as I face palmed myself. 

"It's okay! At least, noona didn't die or anything!" Sehun smiled as Chanyeol smacked the back of his head.

"You're going to scare her!" he yelled.

"You already did" Kai said as they all looked at me in worry. Suddenly, the doors burst open to see the nurse walk in with a really bright smile on her face. 

"Yoora-shi, you can leave now since it seems like your head is alright!" she said a bit too excitedly as I nodded and hopped off the bed. Walking to the door, I turned around to see the 4 of them right behind me. 

"Woah!" I jumped back, startled.

"What?! Is there a monster?!" Chanyeol joked as he looked around like he was scared to death. 

"A-aniyo, but why're you guys following me?" I asked as Suho laughed.

"We have to get out of the nurses office too right?" he said as I made an 'o' shape with my mouth and walked all the way out of the office. Walking down the hallways I heard footsteps behind me and turning around I bumped my head into something and stepped back.

"Oww..." I rubbed my head as more pain shot through my head.

"Yah Oh Sehun! Look what you did!" Chanyeol yelled as Sehun panicked and patted my head.

"Kwanchana?! Does it hurt?!" he asked as Kai smacked the back of his head.

"Does that hurt?" he asked as Sehun pouted while nodding. 

"Oh, I'm okay! Don't hit each other..." I pouted as Kai stared at me with wide eyes before narrowing his eyes and looked away. 

"Come on, let's go." Suho said as he pushed me foreword. 

"Ehh? Wait wait, why're you guys with me?" I stopped walking and looked at them.

"We're your bodyguards!" Chanyeol smiled with one eye getting smaller then the other. 

"Bodyguards? For what?" I asked while scratching my head.

"I don't know~ Bacon hyung told us to protect you." Sehun smiled.

*Bacon?...* I thought as they lead me outside and to a random bus stop. 

"Okay, where should we go?" Suho asked.

"Lotte World~" Chanyeol sang in his low voice as I giggled.

"But I want to eat ddukbokki!" Sehun whined as I giggled even more at his cute face. 

"Kai?" Suho asked as everyone's attention turned to him. 

"Noraebang..." he murmured as Suho nodded and turned back to me. "You?"

Smiling, I pointed to Sehun "I want to eat ddukbokki too!" Sehun gasped and ran over to my side. "We win! Meehroong~" Sehun playfully stuck his tongue out as everyone laughed. Someone suddenly cleared their throat behind us and turning around, there stood D.O. 

"Oh hyung, we're going to eat ddukbokki! Want to come?" Sehun asked as D.O. stared at me before turning to Sehun.

"Aniyo, I think I'm just going to go to our dorm and... rest" D.O. said while avoiding eye contact with me. 

"I have a good idea!" Chanyeol suddenly yelled as everyone looked at him. He winked at Sehun before he suddenly smiled at me and linked arms. 

"To Exo-K's dorm~" Chanyeol pointed to the sky like superman.

*Wait, they're THE Exo-K?!* 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heree yoou goo ~ (:  I finally updated huh ;p 

OMG school FINALLY ended ~ soo now I have more time to update for you guise !

buut that doesn't mean that ima update every day arasso ? 

this is a a bit of a short chapter since it is all I could come up with right now .

I literally had to rewrite this chapter 5 times to at least come up with something like this xD 

shizz, I lost 1 subscriber D; keep reading this fic aiight ? better chapters will come soon don't worry c; 

Comment and Subscribe ! ♥