Chapter 2

Playing With My Heart

A Pink - Let Us Just Love ♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Aiish what do I do?!!* I thought as I started panicking when suddenly an idea popped in my mind. 

"Mianhe!" I yelled before kneeing the person in the stomach as they groaned in pain. The stranger clutched their stomach as I stared at them with wide eyes. 

*I-it's a guy..* I thought as i tilted my head a bit to see a bit of his face. 

"Y-yaah what was that for.." he groaned as he looked up at me. My mouth dropped and I was about to say his name when he suddenly put his hand over my mouth and put a finger to his lips.

"Shh~" he shushed as I heard feet shuffling by before it got quieter. Once there wasn't any noise left he sighed and took his hand away from my mouth. 

"Y-you're..." I started but he just looked at me before rushing out of the closet. I quickly ran out of the closet to see no one there and my shoulders deflated.

"What a weird guy..." I said before heading out the door. I smiled as I looked up with a hand on top of my eyes to off the sunlight. Suddenly my stomach rumbled and i looked down at it with a pout. 

"Yaah, you already know I don't have a lot of money..." I said when suddenly the smell of ddukbokki filled my nose and i started drooling. I looekd at my pockets and dug into them to pull out a 5,000 won bill. I quickly ran over the the ddukbokki stand and order some ddukbokki to fill up my stomach. 

"Kamsahamnida!" I smiled as I got my ddukbokki and started eating. As I was eating  someone suddenly poked my shoulder and I turned around to see who it was but no one was there. 

"Hmm? That's weird..." I slowly turned around and looked at my ddukbokki.

"Oh! Who ate my ddukbokki?!" I yelled as an ahjumma pointed to a direction and I saw a guy running off like a crazy man. 

"Aiish..." I quickly chased after him while shouting. 

He was a surprisingly slow runner and I caught up to him in no time. I was only a few feet away from him when he suddenly stopped causing me to bump into his back. 

"Owww~" I pouted as I rubbed my forehead and looked up at him. He turned around with a smile and my eyes widened as I saw his face.

"Hey cutie I'm tired so can you please stop chasing me?" he smiled even wider as I stared at him weirdly. 

"You... ate my ddukboki.." I glared at him as his smiled faded and it turned into a pout.

"Awww noona ~" he jumped up and down as I started laughing. 

"Noona? Do I look that old?..." I touched my face as he smiled and suddenly cupped my face and stared deep into my eyes.

"Aniya, you look like an angel to me" he smiled as I blushed slightly and backed away.

"Y-yaah... what're you doing?" I looked to the ground when suddenly I heard feet shuffling and I looked up to see the guy turning a corner and disappearing. 

"Yaah!" I yelled and stomped my foot. *Tsk, trying to trick me...* I frowned before heading back to my dorm. I reached my dorm and walked inside to see Jaehwa sleeping on the floor in front of her laptop. I smiled and went to get a blanket. I walked back and gently put the blanket over her when her screen caught my attention. 

"Hmm? What's this.." I quietly lifted the laptop up and onto my lap. I started scrolling down the page to see that it was the biography of Exo-K. As I was scrolling a certain name caused me to stop and read it. 

*Byun Baekhyun? That sounds so familiar...* I thought as I shrugged my shoulders and turned off her laptop. I walked over ot my bed and plopped down as I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

--Minutes later--

"Yoora, Yoora, Yoora-ah! Aiish... Baekhyun!" 

My eyes shot open as I sat up to see Jaehwa laughing her off. 

"Yaah what's so funny?" I sleepily asked while rubbing my eyes.

"You woke up cause I mentioned Baekhyun oppa!!" she laughed

"Shut up!" I yelled as I threw a pillow at her.

"Yah, what if your 'Beloved' Baekhyun was actually Exo-K's Baekhyun?" she asked as I looked at her in confusion.

"Who's that?" I asked as she grabbed the pillow I threw at her and threw it back. 

"You're memory is terrible!" she yelled as I laughed and stood up. 

"Whatever~ I need to go to my evening class now.." I sighed as I checked myself in the mirror before grabbing my bag and headed out. 

"I'll save you some dinner!" Jaehwa yelled as I nodded before walking out of my dorm. The sun was slowly setting as I walked around campus to get to my class. The building was close to the back of the school, so it was a longer walk. I walked pass the fountain and stopped as I walked towards it and looked at the coins that were tossed into it. 

"Hehe I should make a wish too." I looked in my pockets to find a coin and finally pulled out a 500 won coin. I kissed it then closed my eyes to make a wish.

*I wish I could meet Baekhyun oppa...* I sighed before opening my eyes with a smile and tossed the coin into the fountain. 

"What did you wish for?" a voice said as I turned around to see the ddukbokki stealer standing there.

"Yah, why're you here?" I asked as he cocked his head to the side before walking closer to me. 

"I asked first so you answer my question" he said as I frowned.

"I can't tell you, or else it wouldn't come true" I replied as he laughed and sat down on the fountain ledge. He patted the seat beside him as I reluctantly sat down beside him. 

"Aha, you're still the same huh.." he said as I looked at him.

"Still the same? We don't even know each other.." I said as he smiled before turning to look at me.

"I guess you forgot me huh, Yoora~" he smiled as I tilted my head and furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Who are you..." I asked while slowly moving away from him.

He laughed before looking straight at me.

"I'm your beloved Byun. Baek. Hyun." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG sorry for not updating that often !! ):

I'm always busy with school so I can't update everyday ...

I hope this chapter is good ? xD

Comment and Subscribe ~ (: