Chapter 1

Playing With My Heart

Mighty Mouth ft.Soya - Tok Tok ♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Careless careless shoot anonymous, anonymous, heartless, mindless, no one who care about me~'

"Waah daebak! Exo-K's so famous now huh!" Jaehwa squealed as she stared at the her laptop screen in awe.

*Tsch it's just a bunch of good looking guys dancing and singing..* I thought as I continued to look at the screen. 

"Yah yah, look at that guy isn't he cute?!" she screamed while pointing to a guy with brown hair that looked like he was singing his heart out. 

"Yeah yeah veeery good looking now can we go to school?" I asked as she turned to me with a sigh before shutting down her laptop and stuffing it into her bag. 

"Fine let's go..." she frowned as I laughed before heading out the doors of the dorm with her. 

"I don't know why you don't find them interesting..." she said as we headed towards the university campus. 

"They're just not my type okay?" 

"But... they're like angels that fell from the sky!!" 

"Aha, paabo you're too obsessed with them.." I said as she pouted before stopping at the dance building.

"Yah, I'll see you later~" she laughed before skipping into the building.  

*Aigoo that girl...* I thought before turning to head toward the vocals building. Once I was inside I headed to my classroom and sat down where I'd usually sit. A few people were already there but they were either sleeping or warming up their voices. I also started to warm up my voice until a few more people came and the teacher came in. Everyone quieted down as the teacher looked at all of us before handing out our next segment. 

"Okay, everyone has the sheet I handed out right?" the teacher asked as we all nodded before he walked over to the piano beside him. 

"We're just going to do a little warm up exercise before we actually start singing" he said before he started to play a scale and everyone followed to it with their voices. I tried my best to follow the tune of the piano until I heard a voice squeak and the piano stopped.

"Yah! Park Hyojin!!" the teacher yelled as a girl in the corner bowed multiple times when suddenly the doors burst open and 2 people came crashing in. 

"Omo who's that?" 

"Are they dead?"

"Puahaha, why are they lying on the ground like that?!"

Curiously, I looked over a few heads to see 2 people or 2 guys laying face first on the ground. *What...* I thought when they slowly stood up as the teacher walked over to them with a frown. 

"You two, have just interrupted our class!" the teacher yelled as the two boys looked up at him when suddenly all the girls in the classroom squealed or screamed like someone had just died.

"It's Exo-K" 

"Omg I think I'm going to die..." two girls beside me whispered as I sighed before looking at other people to see them in shock. 

"Mianhe seongsaengnim, we just didn't fe- Owww.." one guy said as the other hit him on the head.

"Mianhe... we just got into a bit of traffic on the way here" the other one said as the teachers expression changed from a mean to a joyful expression.

"Aniya it's okay! Come come have a seat anywhere!" the teacher said as he quickly ushered them inside and shut the door. The guy with brown hair smirked and sat in between two girls as they squealed with joy.

*Who are they?...* I thought as i looked at the other guy with black hair who just sat in a corner by himself. 

"Alright, I bet you guys already know who they are so I guess we don't need introductions right?" he asked but noe one even paid attention to him but to the two guys instead.

"Well if you guys aren't going to focus then I guess we'll just have a little fun with today class. Would one you like to sing us a song?" he asked as he looked at the two guys before everyone shouted and whistled. 

"I'll sing seongsaengnim!" the brown haired guy said as he stood up and walked to the front of the class. All the girls screamed as he grabbed the microphone and cleared his throat.

"Start anytime you want" the teacher said he nodded. He slowly took in a breath and started singing with a melodic tone to his voice. *It's like I've heard this voice before..* I thought as I tilted my head to the side and continued to listen to his voice. Once the song was done he smiled and everyone in the room shouted and he bowed before heading back to his seat. 

"Alright~ since this is a special day I'll let you guys off a bit earlier" he said as everyone shouted again and started crowding around the two boys. 

"Aiish, excuse me, excuse me!" I said as I tried squeezing through the crowd of people. Once I got through I sighed in relief and headed to the cafe a few floors down. Jaehwa had already been there earlier then me as she ran up to me and dragged me away from the cafe instead.

"Yah what're you doing?" I asked as she dragged to a private corner before stopping to turn and face me.

"Tell me everything now!" she suddenly said as I stared at her weirdly.

"Tell you what?" I asked as she slumped her shoulders and sighed.

"About my lovers being in your class!" she exclaimed as I laughed at her.

"You mean those Ex- Ext? Exl... ahh Exo right?" I said as she frowned before lightly hitting my head.

"Exo-K~ how were they?! What were they like?! Are they better looking in real life?"

"Ahh slow down! I don't know, I don't know and I don't know!" I laughed as she sighed in defeat.

"Tsk tsk whatever, I gotta go to my popping lessons right now. Byee~" she said before walking off.

"Bye!" I shouted at her before turning around to bump into a 'wall' and landing on my . 

"Mianhe!" a voice yelled as they pulled me up so that I was standing right in front of them. I slowly looked up to see their face but before i got the chance to the person suddenly wrapped their arms around me and pushed me inside the nearest closet. They continued to hug me when suddenly the person  dropped their arms down to my hips and my eyes widened in shock.

*A-a ert?!!*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that was a good first chapter for you guise ! (:

sorry if it though...

umm well, Comment and Subscribe ? ;p