Chapter 7 [RE-POST]

Playing With My Heart

Electroboyz - Imma Take You Home ♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*He's going to kiss me, he's going to kiss me!* my heart raced as I closed my eyes tightly shut.

"There's a spider on your head." was all that rang through my ears as I opened my eyes in shock and screamed on the top of my lungs. 

"AHHH GET IT OFF!!" I flailed my arms all over the place as another pair of strong arms caught my wrist and stopped me.

"You're going to take my eye out!" D.O. said as he lightly flicked the top of my head. 

"O-ohh..." I slightly blushed at my embarrassment before moving further away from him.

*Aiish pabo! How can you be so embarrassing!?* I started hitting my head repeatedly. 

"Pfft, what're you doing?" D.O. asked as he laughed. "Come on, we wasted too much time already." he turned around and walked out of the alley. I quickly ran out of the alley, after him to not see him anywhere. 

"Ohh great, I'm lost?" I sighed and started walking down the streets.

"Oh? Is that the grocery store?" I said as I looked across the street to see a big sign that said 'Grocery Store' on it. Looking both ways, I raised my arm like a little kid and crossed the streets. Once I reached the other side, I walked into the grocery store to be greeted by a middle aged ahjumma sweeping the floor.

"Annyeonghasaeyeo!" she greeted with a bright smile as I smiled back and bowed slightly. *Is he here?...* I walked around the grocery while looking through each aisle. Suddenly something caught my eye as I walked towards it.

"Waah, how can there be soo many lollipops here!?" I looked through each label and flavor of lollipops with a smile. 

"You want some?" a voice asked as I turned around to be greeted by a D.O. holding a basket. 

"A-aniyo! I was just looking..." I said as he nodded before walking away.

*Tsk, be that way!* I pouted and followed him. We reached he cash register and he paid for everything before grabbing the bags and headed out. I silently followed him the whole way back until we finally reached the building. 

"Oh? Is the elevator working now?" I beamed as I pressed the up button and the doors opened. Stepping in, I waited for D.O. to step in as well before pressing the floor level. Silently, we both stood in the elevator when suddenly the lights turned off and the elevator came to a halt.

"What's happening!?" I stretched my hands out to find the emergency button when I suddenly felt something squishy. Poking it and squishing it I furrowed my eyebrows to try and figure out what it was.

"Are you done playing with my lips?" D.O. suddenly asked as I gasped and took my hands away.

"M-mianhe!" I said as I scooted away until I hit the elevator wall. D.O. his phone and held it out as light, as he searched for the emergency button. Curiously, I looked his phone and saw that his wallpaper was a picture of 12 guys with a girl in the middle of them.

*Oh?* I looked at bit closer to see who it was when he suddenly moved the phone away from my view. Frowning I followed him in the search for the emergency button, once we found it I hurriedly pressed it but nothing came up. Pressing it multiple times I started panicking when D.O. suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Yah, you're going to break it!" he yelled before letting go of my hand. 

"Aiish seriously, of all people I have to get stuck with you..." he sighed as he sat down on the floor. 

"Bwoh!? Yah, you're lucky enough to get stuck with me!" I replied as I also sat down on the floor as well. 

"Tsk, sure." he chuckled before rummaging through the bag of groceries and pulled out a bag of chips. Opening it, he leisurely ate as if he was at home on his couch, eating while watching TV. I reached for the other grocery bag as I put my hand in I felt something that felt like big Pocky sticks, smiling I grabbed it and pulled it out. 

"Aish, what wrong with you? Just 'cause it's dark it doesn't mean you have to be all touchy!" D.O. said as I imagined him to be smirking. 

"What do you mean? I just wanted to eat something..." I pouted as I felt him scoot closer to me.

"Mhmm want to see how my fingers taste?" I saw D.O. smile as I dropped what I was holding in an instant.

*Why do you keep touching him!?* I hit my head before rummaging through the bag again. I pulled out a bag of gummy bears and started eating them as we both sat there in an awkward silence. 

"Soo..." D.O. said as I turned to him. 

"Hmm?" I replied as I suddenly heard a loud bang come from outside. Scared, my eyes widened as I looked around to see if anything was going to happen. Suddenly there was another loud bang as I realized what it was.

"Thunder..." I whispered as I turned to D.O. to see his eyes to be as wide as golf balls. 

"D.O.?" I asked as he suddenly closed his eyes and clasped his hands together. *OMG he's scared...* smiling to myself I scooted closer to him. Putting a hand on his shoulder, he flinched a bit before turning to look at me. 

"You're not going to tell anyone okay!?" he said. I nodded before looking away from him. Another loud bang came as D.O. suddenly covered his ears and curled up. 

*Aww, he must be really scared...* I thought as I shyly wrapped an arm around his shoulders. Surprisingly he didn't react to it at all and just let me leave my arm there. 

"Oppa... Are you really that scared!?" I asked as I tried my best to hold in my laughter. 

"D-don't talk about it!" He said with his eyes still closed shut. Another round of thunder came, this time louder as I slightly flinched from the volume when suddenly I felt a hand grab onto mine. 

"W-wha-" I looked over to see that D.O. had grabbed onto my hand. Grinning, I slowly slid my hand away but his grip tightened as he slightly opened his eyes.

"Don't let go... umma" He faintly said before closing his eyes again. I made a sound as my eyes squinted together to suppress my laughter as much as possible. *OMG is this even real!?* I bit my lip. 

I picked up his phone to check the time as I saw what his wallpaper was. 

"P-pororo!?" I whispered before quickly covering my mouth. Stomping my feet I let go if D.O. and fell onto my side as I silently laughed while squirming around like a worm. After my laughing session I sat back up and turned back to him. Flashing the light coming from his phone onto his face I saw that he was staring blankly at the wall. 

"Are you okay? I think the thunderstorm has stopped..." I said as he didn't reply and continued to stare at the wall.

"Heelloo~ earth to D.O.!" I laughed to myself. He didn't laugh back as I stopped laughing and stared at him. 

"I think I'm going to die." he sighed as I giggled. 

"You should rest." I smiled as I patted his shoulder. 

"Aniyo, it's okay." He weakly smiled as I suddenly burst into laughter. 

"What's so funny?" he asked as I could feel tears forming up in my eyes. 

"OMG, I never knew!" I said as I wiped the tears from my eyes, still laughing. 

"Knew what?" he looked at me curiously.

"Yah! Pororo da! I sang as his eyes widened. 

"H-how do you-" he gasped as I held up the phone in my hand.

"Mhmm, start crying oppa~" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeee , hoope yoou guise liked it ?

(even though that was a terrible ending ;AA;) 

i might update in the next few days just before school starts where i'll barely get to update at all ;n; 

i'll be gettting busy siince school is going to start soon too /sobs. 

pleeaaasseee COMMENT ! yoou guise don't comment that much ... && Subscribe too ~ ♥ 

AND , i'm currently looking for a good graphics shop , do yoou guise know of any good ones ? 

i really want a new poster  && maybe a background for this fic :D (just to change it up a little c:)