Chapter 6

Playing With My Heart

Block B - Close My Eyes ♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*How long do we have to walk for!?* I thought as I lazily walked behind them. They had decided to walk instead of taking the bus because Chanyeol thought it would be good 'exercise'. We finally arrived after what seemed like hours and hours of walking. 

"Are.We.Finally.Here!?" I said in between breathes as Sehun nodded with 1000x more energy than I'd ever have. 

"You're tired already?" Kai laughed as I frowned. 

"Don't laugh at me!" I said while crossing my arms. Walking into the building, the nice, cool, air conditioned air blasted into my face as I sighed in relief. Suddenly squealing was heard from afar. 

"Yah, they're here!" Chanyeol yelled as they all ran over to the elevator and pressed the up button urgently. A big group of girls were seen at the front of the building as the elevator seemed like it took forever to open. Once it did, everyone ran inside like a herd of buffalos and quickly closed the door. They all sighed in relief as the elevator started moving up. 

"That was close..." Suho said as they all nodded before turning their attention towards me. 

"W-what?" I asked while patting my face to see if there was anything stuck on it. *Why're they all looking at me like that?* I thought as they all suddenly burst into laughter. 

"I think our fan girls scared the crap out of her!" Chanyeol said as they continued to laugh. 

"Y-yaah! Stop laughing!" I yelled as I looked away. 

'Ding' the sound of the bell rang as the doors opened and everyone stepped out. Walking down the hall, we stopped in front of a door as Suho unlocked it and opened the door for everyone to come in. Walking in it was like walking into a huge pile of garbage. Clothes, food, EVERYTHING was laying on the ground in a unorganized fashion. 

*Oh.My.Gosh. THE Exo-K's dorm is like this!?* mentally fainting, I slowly moved deeper into the jungle of things. Suddenly a certain pink object caught my attention. 

Pointing to it, the words slowly came out of my mouth. 

"I-is that... PINK UNDERWEAR!?" I half yelled, half squealed. As Kai quickly ran over and snatched it off the floor in lightning speed. 

"Uwaah, noona shouldn't see that!!" Sehun yelled as he ran over and covered my eyes. 

"Keep her like that okay! Let's hurry and clean up!" Baekhyun said as I heard rustling and clattering come from all directions until it all stopped and he took his hands out of my view. The whole place was spotless, as if it had never been touched before. In awe, I walked around and fully examined everything. 

*Their place is so.. big!* I thought before I heard someone clear their throat and I quickly turned around. 

"Mianhe, I didn't mean for you to see... that" Kai blushed madly as I remembered the perfectly pink underwear lying on the floor. 

"A-ahh, it's okay..." I also blushed madly as the mood suddenly turned awkward. 

"Ahem, what do you guys want to do?" Suho said as everyone looked to each other for ideas. 

"We need to eat Kyungsoo hyungs cooking..." Sehun pouted as everyone nodded and turned to D.O. 

"W-what do you guys want to eat?" he shyly asked.

"Ddukbokki!" they all yelled as I smiled at their cuteness and D.O. nodded before walking into the kitchen. *I should help!* smiling, I walked into the kitchen to see D.O. looking through what seemed like an empty refrigerator. 

"Hyung, I think we need to go get some ingre-" he froze as he made eye contact with me. I stared back at him, when he suddenly looked away while closing the refrigerator. 

"HYUNG! WE NEED INGREDIENTS!!" he hollered as my eyes widened in shock. *That was the first time I actually heard his voice clearly..* I thought while continuing to stare at him with wide eyes. 

Sehun and Chanyeol both walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator before frowning. 

"Hyung, you go get ingredients at the grocery store. We'll wait for you!" Sehun said before walking out of the kitchen.

"Yeah, just go hyung. Take Yoora noona with you!" Chanyeol nodded before also walking out. D.O. turned to me for a second before walking out of the kitchen. 

"Do I go with him?" I asked myself before stepping out of the kitchen to see him waiting by the door with his shoes already on. 

"You coming?" he asked as I quickly nodded and put my shoes on. I followed him out the door to the elevators which had a sign on it. 

'Sorry, the elevators are broken right now. Please use the stairs.' was what it read as I mentally sighed and walked over to the stairs and started walking down with him. *Why do we have to be on the 10th floor!?* I thought as I lazily trudged my foot along with me down the steps one at a time.

D.O was already down on the 5th floor as I still struggled to get down from the 6th. As I reached the 6th floor I saw him sitting on the steps, waiting for me. 

"Yah, why're you waiting for me?" I asked while panting heavily. He looked up at me before standing up and walking up to where I was, he took 1 step down and crouched down. *What is he doing?* I asked myself before shrugging and walking down right past him. He suddenly grabbed onto my hand and I turned around to see him frowning. 

"What?" I asked and tilted my head. He quickly took the frown off his face and stood up. 

"L-let's go." he said and walked ahead of me. Sighing, I followed him down while sighing and panting along until we finally reached the main floor. 

"Oh my gosh, we finally made it!" I said as I put a hand on my knees and evened out my breathing. Looking over to D.O. he looked as if he hadn't even moved a muscle. Groaning, I stood up again and walked out of the doors to be hit with nice cool air. 

"Ahh, this feels much better..." I stuck my arms out and closed my eyes as I enjoyed the cool breeze. I felt a hand grab onto my wrist as I opened my eyes to see myself being dragged down the street by some guy with a hoodie on. *Oh gosh, am I being kidnapped!?* I tugged and pulled on my arm as I tried to break loose of his grip. 

"Yah let me go!" I yelled as I hit his arm multiple times. Suddenly I was pulled into an alley and pushed up against a wall as I gasped in shock. 

"Why're you yelling?" a familiar voice asked as the guy looked up and I finally realized that it was D.O. 

"I-I thought you were a kidnapper!" I replied as he sighed and let go of my arm. 

"Pssh yeah, D.O. the kidnapper." he smirked as I gasped. *He smirked!* I smiled to myself when suddenly there were a group of footsteps coming near. 

"I remember I saw him!" 

"Maybe he went that way?"

"Wait for me D.O. oppa~" 

Gasping he quickly leaned closer and covered my with his body as I held my breath and closed my eyes. *He's so close!* I thought as my mind was racing with random thoughts of what could happen at the moment. As the footsteps slowly died down, he sighed and moved only an inch away from me. I opened my eyes to meet with his as I held my breath again. 

"Why're you so close..." I said as I felt a small blush creep up onto my face. He continued to stare at me with an intense gaze when suddenly he leaned closer to my face.

"Yoora-shi..." he whispered as I felt my insides melt by his y voice. 

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered as I felt my insides racing again.

"There's a spider on your head." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okaay errm, i dunno why i did that ending buut ... xD 

​sorry for not updating for the longest time in the world  ): 

buut you should be expecting a special update sooner than usual on a very special daay ~ ♥

​i'm really sorry if this chapter is crappy too,

i tried my best by writing a bit every day until i finally made a chapter (: 

also, please join this roleplay guise ! ;p 

hope you guise liked it!

COMMENT && Subscribe ♥ 

(​i noticed you guise don't really comment ... /sobs.)

 

Y LAAADY !

aha , jjang wooyoung ! c; 

tumblr_m6s5a13Ion1rq9fz6.gif

mianhe, i just had to put this here c;