Calls and Messages -Ryeowook

One Night Stand

It's been two days. Two days since I last saw him, and two days since I heard of my failing liver. He hasn't called or texted me. Neither has my supposed boyfriend Minho. Teukie umma has been really worried about me..I haven't moved from my bed or taken a shower or eaten...

*beep beep*

I think maybe I am taking this whole liver failure thing too far. I should live my last few weeks to the fullest! 

*beep beep*

Yeah! That's what I'll do! I will get up an- 

*BEEP BEEP*

I blink and turn towards my phone. The screen is flashing and my favorite song 'Keep Your Head Down' beeps. I pick up my phone and look to see a new text message. Opening the message I see it's from someone named 'Kyute-hyun'.

'Hello Wookie! I finally have to time to talk to you today!!! XD 

I stare at the screen for a few seconds and reply back.

'Uh, who is this? I don't remember adding someone with the name Kyute hyun..'

The guy replies almost instantly. I lean back on my head rest and open the new message.

'You don't remember me! Remember we hung out at your party...oh and we did things you never would have done sober. Or at least that's what you told me..'

I gawk at the phone. This c-creeper! I-I must have super drunk to have done anything with this arrogant donkey. Another message came into my phone and I opened it with a sigh. It was from Minho. I open it to see something I never expected. Or at least,I had been trying to push away. 

'Ah, Mianhae for not being able to tell this to you in person. I, uh, I can't do this with you anymore. I have found someone else that I believe is for me. I know it hurts now, but you knew this was going to happen sooner or later...you'll find someone who really makes you happy. I know it. Saranghae Wookie~ Please move on quickly.' 

I'm broken. I don't know if it's because he broke up with me when I tried so hard to preserve this relationship, or, because I wasn't ready to be on my own. At least not now. Do you think he figured out what was wrong with me? Is that why he left all of a sudden..? Before I can think more on it another message from Kyute pops up on my lively screen. 

'Yah! I was just kidding Ryeowook-ah~ it's Cho Kyuhyun. You remember me now? I was that y brown haired man, long legs, smirk that could make flowers swoon?' 

I roll my eyes and nod as I read his sentences over in my head. Aish, this boy, being so arrogant towards his hyung! I try thinking up a playful thing to say, but feel a bit drained. I reply pretty basically.

'Oh. I remember you. Saw you two days ago with your boyfriend, correct?' 

I was still trying to think of what to reply Minho when ANOTHER text finds its way into my inbox. This one is from Leeteuk umma.

'Hello Wookie~ Kangin and I won't be back at your home tonight. We're having a few guests over at our house... More like Kangin's having guests over, but nonetheless he wants me there to support him. I know you probably don't feel like cooking so have Minho take you out. Please take care of yourself!! Umma loves you~ :3'

I read over the text and sigh throwing my phone on the pillow next to me. Aigoo~ Can't anything just go my wa-

*Now I'm just chilling. Feel like I'm killing.* 

I groan outloud and open my phone without reading the caller.

"안녕하세요..Kim Ryeowook speaking." There's a pause before I hear a sigh being heaved. 

"Hello Wookie~ Why didn't you answer my last text message? I even said I was sorry...you should feel so lucky to have myself, Cho Kyuhyun, apologizing. I could have ju-" I yawn loudly, cutting off his sentence. I don't remember my manners and snort rudely to his comment. 

"Well Kyuhyun, you should know that it is only common sense that you apologize for waking someone up! Oh and let's not forget the dirty text message." I could practically see the smirk playing out on his lips. When I hear a low chuckle from the other side I know that my conclusion is true. I sigh and wait for him to say something else.

"Wookie, we should hang out. Since you probably aren't busy enough to see this handsome-" I once again rudely snort at his comment. If this guy is truly this arrogant...I dont even know. It seems impossible for someone like him to be wanting to 'hang out' with an opposing personality. It seems impossible for me, to want to hang out with an opposin personality like him. I sigh and look around my empty house. Well, I have no one to waiting for me anymore... I might as well try to have some fun as a bachelor. I bite my lip and answer him.

"I guess, since I have nothing to do today, I can hang out you for a little bit. Will your boyfriend Taemin be coming too?"  I heard the sound of ruffling and low growling. Inwardly I laughed because it reminded me of my pet cat I had. Long story short, she thought she was a dog. 

"No, we broke up."

"Really?! So did me and Minho..." 

There was a pause as we thought in silence about the coincidence that both of our exs broke up with us on the same...day. Suddenly I heard a loud smacking noise from the other side of the phone. I smacked my forehead at the exact moment.

"THEY'RE GOING OUT WITH EACH OTHER?!" 

We yell simultaneously making the phone screech like a broken mic. I let out a shuddery breath and sigh. So that's why he broke it off. Just so he could go and be with some other guy. I laugh at my own stupidity. Why hadn't I paid attention to that regret I saw in his eyes only a week and a half ago. I rub my eyes tiredly trying to stop any tears that might fall.

"Mianhae Kyuhyun-ah. I have to go take a shower...see you at around two at the same restaraunt?" 

When I hear a grunt of agreement I nod and close my phone. I open it again and begin to text Minho back. My heart isn't broken, or at least I believe it isn't, it was just shock. Everything coming at me kind of all at once..I look at my message over and over then send it to him. I don't wait for a reply as I get up and go to the shower. Boy, this has been a day of calls and texts..maybe I need a new phone number.

From: Ryeowook 

To: Minho

'Ah so..you broke up with me for Taemin, eh? I would have found it better if I didn't have to figure this out with his boyfriend and had heard it from your own lips. I can't say that I'm not disappointed, and I can't say that I'm going to be happy for you. I'm sorry if being with me was a burden and I'm sorry if this message wasn't something you wanted. Please delete this number and forget that we ever happened. Goodbye Minho. We had fun..'

A/N: I GOT ONE DONE!!!!!!!!! Shisus, I thought I wasn't going to get one out this week. I've been busy with Spanish finals, speeches, and a huge paper on plate tectonics. I'm so sorry that I took this long! Please don't unsubscribe~ -bows over and over- I will try to be faster next week!