Jinki!

One Night Stand

I have been home for probably two hours. Sulking. I have no  idea how I am going to break the news to anyone! Especially that Key Kibum...he definitely won't want to go out with me when he finds out! Man, nothing has been goin my way ever sin- my phone rings interrupting my reverie. I pick up after the second ring taking a deep breath. 

"Hey Jjongie! About tonight, I have to cancel. Something came up so..maybe some other time." My mouth curves into a smile as I realize I don't have to explain my situation tonight. "Jonghyun?" I shake my head and clear my throat trying to keep my excitement at bay.

"That's fine, let's reschedule for this weekend, okay?" I hear a voice in the background. I wonder who it is...

"Sounds good! Well I'll see you la-" I cut him off that voice I heard bothering me.

"Hey, is someone over right now? I swear I heard a voice in the background." There's a slight silence and I feel my heart race. When he doesn't respond I sigh. "He's why you're not coming over...isn't he?" When there was another long pause I pinch the bridge of my nose. "I see. You two do as you please, we're done." I hang up the phone. He couldn't even tell me that he was cheating on me? Even when I asked him? It's not like I didn't just cheat on him, but...UGH. I rub my eyes and get up. Just because he's not coming doesn't mean I can't go out by myself and eat, I think confidently. As I walk down the road, I go past Key's house. The lights are on and I can see two figures sitting down with each other. I tear my eyes away and go to my favorite restaurant, Mochi Mochi Cafe. I open the door and sigh as I slide into my usual booth. A cute waiter begins to walk over to my table head down, he appears to be looking for something. I tap on my chin as he gets closer. Man, he looks so- my breathing stop as I look up to meet Jinki face to face.

"Jinki-ah..." He looks at me for a bit then smiles shyly.  I smile back and feel my heart race again. He blushes and clears his throat.

"Hello, I was hoping I'd get to see you again soon. You, uh, dropped this when you left this mornig.." He pulls something out of his back pocket and hands it to me. It's my iPhone! I knew I'd left it somewhere..(A/N: Of course you did Jonghyun, of course you did..)

"Ah! Kamsahmnida Jinki~" He slaps my head lightly and places a hand on his hip.

"I told you to call me Onew. Don't you remember?" I think about it shaking my head. He rolls his eyes at me and laughs half-heartedly. "Silly Dino..I figured you wouldn't." I inclined an eyebrow at him from the use of the word 'Dino'.

"Dino? Ah, don't take this the wrong way..the nickname is cute and all, but my name is Jonghyun." He does a slight 'oh' form with his mouth and smiles. I see a customer in the corner glaring at my table. I smile at him and turn back to Onew. "When do you get off Ji- I mean Onew?" He looks at his watch then back at me.

"Thirty minutes, why?" I smile at him and stand giving him a hug. I stretch up slightly to whisper in his ear. "Meet me out front when you're done." With that I pull back and turns towards the door. He grabs my hand and I turn back to him.

"Are you really going to be there?" I raise my eyebrows at him, but answer none the less. 

"Ne." I squeeze his hand and walk outside to sit across the street at the park. 

Now we play the waiting game.

-Thirty Minutes Later-

I cross the street and sit on the curb outside of the cafe. I watch as the people walk by, some holding hands and giggling. I sigh reminiscing on those times I had with a certain person. My mind then travels to Jinki who I barely know. What would it be like to date him? Seeing as how he is caring, nice, and good-looking, I would think it'd be amazing! There's a sudden pressure to my cheek. I look up and see Onew smiling at me. I blush and smile back at him. He helps me up and I hold onto his hand intertwining our fingers. He smiles then begins to walk towards the park.

This could actually end up being a good day...Onew-ah~

A/N: Well, took me long enough right? ㅋㅋㅋ Mianhae for the long wait. It will be a lot easier once school gets out -.-" I only have four more weeks to go!!! WHOOHOO 8D Please accept this chapter as my apology -bows repeatedly-