Hey Stranger

One Night Stand

As my boyfriend got up to go to the bathroom, I had arrived just over twenty minutes ago, I saw a certain lion haired guy walking my way. It was as if he appeared from my imagination. He was dressed to perfection. A tight blue and white button up flannel with skinny red jeans. All of the color would drain me out, but on him, it looked marvelous.

"Hey stranger." I say which makes him grin. He sits down across from me and reclines back in his seat.

"Hey Tae. Didn't think I'd be seeing you so soon~" His grin widens and I feel my face flush.

"My boyfriend could be back any moment. Don't be so obvious about the fact we..." I looked away and left the unfinished sentence hang in the air between us. I feel his stare on My face and look up slightly.

"My boyfriends over there." He jerks his head in the direction of a thin, golden haired boy who probably stands no taller than I. From this far I can see him talking to a black haired guy. This other guy I notice has tiny hands. I chuckle to myself and look back to the lion maned stranger. 

"He's cute. I bet you guys do all sorts of PDA." I giggle as he turns red and sticks his tongue out. 

"We only do it sometimes! Usually we throw huge binge drinking parties. It's pretty awesome." I nod my head and roll my eyes. I had only gotten drunk once and that just happened to be in the club the night I met Lion Mane.

-Flashback-

Light weight, I remember people kept saying that. Light weight, light weight, li- I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist and start dancing with me. I was quite drunk so I was probably doing my most down and dirty moves, thanks for teaching me those Key. I had turned around to see lion mane. He looked good in his ripped leather jacket with a white button up shirt and red skinnies. I remember him asking me some questions. Something about how old I was, how many drinks I had, and if I needed a ride home. I remember seeing Key nod for me to make a move from across the room as if he knew what was going on. I recall giggling and giving him a breathy reply in his ear like

"I'd rather we go to your house and park your car in my garage." I also remember him laughing his off at my comment making me pout. The arm around my waist tightened as he pulled me towards the club doors. I remember seeing Key with some guy making out. I had laughed and waved my good bye to him. I remember that I had gotten into a really nice red jaguar. We had driven to a penthouse, his house I'm assuming, and got out. The rest is all a blur to me. All I remember was it feeling amazing...he was gentle. Or at least that's what I recall.

-End of Flashback-

I look over to Lion Mane and notice he is staring at me. Normally I would have felt uncomfortable, but with him I couldn't help but to stare too. We sit staring at each other until Lion Mane breaks into a smile and starts laughing. I grin and laugh a long with him. 

"So are you just going to be a stranger forever or do you plan to tell me your name?" I see that mischievious glint in his eye again. What is he thinking...?

"Minho. Choi Minho. Nice to finally meet you Tae." I smile and nod in agreement. Minho...somehow that name seemed to fit. 

"So Minho, what brings you to Busan?" I lean on the table and incline an eyebrow his way. He glances over to where his boyfriend sits and I see his eyebrows raise. 

"Hey Tae...isn't tht your boyfriend over there?" I look and see Kyuhyun sitting in a booth right next to each other. They seem to be discussing something. I begin to stand, but Minho shakes his head. "Let them be, this way I can talk to you more~ I'm here because my boyfriend was in a ty mood when he got home from the doctors. Stubborn Pabo still hasn't told me what's wrong..."

"Maybe he got some bad news?" Minho shrugs and sits up a little straighter in his chair. That glint in his eyes is evident now on his face. 

"Tell me about yourself Taemin. I want to know everything." I raise an eyebrow at him, but nod. I look over to where Kyuhyun and Minho's boyfriend were and find them not there. Turning back to Minho I tell him about my passion for dancing , singing, and banana milk. He nods and laughs, his full attention on me. For a little while I lose track of time. Then Kyuhyun walks in from outside and Minho leaves. We exchange numbers and wave goodbye.

"Having fun Min?" I nod and smile at him. He smiles back and jerks his chin towards the front of the restaurant where Minho and his boyfriend stand. "Who's that?" I poke my tongue out. 

"I could ask you the same thing." He grins and we continue poking fun at each other. My mind occasionally drifting back to the lion maned man named Minho.

-No One's POV-

What Taemin hadn't expected was that Kyuhyun was aware of what was going on. He could see through the smiling facade that Taemin put up, that his relationship with Minho was far different than just friends. What Taemin also didn't know, was Minho was planning. Spending time with him proved that he loved this red head. Also what he doesn't realize is that Ryeowook is after Kyuhyun. All obvious things you may think, but he is oblivious to the tricks of the "creator". He has to decode whether to play by his own rules, or by the universes. Both will lead to some cruel end and a new beginning.

A/N: Sorry it took so long guys! I have been so busy lately with all of this drama and stuff Dx I plan on updating a lot quicker now though!