One Month -Jonghyun

One Night Stand

I woke up with a really cute guy across my chest. He had short brown hair that I'm sure would be long if he happened to straighten it, plump pink lips, and when I peek under the blanket...let's just say it puts my friend to shame. Man, that had to be some party last night! This guys seems way too innocent to be drinking..I giggle slightly and touch his lips. They are so soft...I can't believe this guy would actually go for me! I looked down at my toned skin and his lightly toned skin. I then ran a hand through his hair...why is everything on this guy is soft? I felt him stir as he rolled off my chest and onto the floor. I began laughing and leaned over the side to see if he was okay. He looked up at me whilst rubbing his head and smiled. 

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" I shake my head and offer him a hand. He takes it and stands up hopping back into the bed. I giggle at his clumsiness and yawn stretching. He looks at me, more like at my muscles, and his whole face flushes. I put my arms down and look at the guy. 

"So....hi. Did you sleep well?" I ask a little awkwardly. I want sure how to talk to this guy after everythin had happened. He seemed to feel the same way.

"I slept well, though my pillow was really hard. Oh, and that I fell out of bed." I smirked at him and shook my head.

"Sorry my chest wasn't soft enough for you~ I didn't expect anyone to sleep on it." He blushes a wonderful shade of red and I grin. 

"I'm Jinki by the way." He said suddenly I smile and hold my hand out. 

"I'm Jo-LATE!!!!!" I notice the clock on the wall behind Jinki's head. He inclines an eyebrow at me and I sigh. "I have a doctors appointment!! I have to go now~~" I jump out of the bed and pull on all my articles of clothing. I lean over the bed and kiss him on the lips winking. "Catch ya later Jinki!" I run out o the room and just barely hear him call out to me. 

"Call me Onew!!" I grin and call back.

"Annyeong Onew-ah~" With that I'm out the door. I hop into my car an quickly head to the Incheon Medical Center. I reach in my pocket to call my boyfriend Key and can't find it anywhere. I sigh hoping that it's at my house. I stop at a red light tapping my fingers on the steering wheel lightly. What do I tell the doctor if I'm late again? Sorry, I just had a one night stand with the most handsome guy on the world? Or maybe, I'm sorry for being late...I was just waking up from a night of partying. I was so lost in my train of thought that I almost missed the light turning green. I speed through the light and five minutes later I arrive at the Medical Center. I curse myself for making the appointment so early. I'm not even sure how I am awake this early... Maybe Onew's prescence woke me up. I laugh at the thought while parking in the parking lot. I hop out of my car and take my time strolling into the receptionist office. I flash her one of my charming smiles and she noticeably melts. 

"Go right in, the doctor is waiting for you~" She says motioning for the door. I nod my thanks and go into the back where my doctor waits.

"Annyeong Mr. Shi." He nods my way and pulls out my files. I bite my lip. This is not a good sign coming from him. We usually joke around or have small conversation of our lives...but this is not something I'm use to. 

"Jonghyun, do you tan at all?" I no slowly and sit down on the doctor signature spinny chair. "Well, my files are telling me that you have skin cancer.." My eyes widen and I shake my head. That can't be true...I don't tan that much! Or at least I dot think I do....I bite my lip. Oh god, how am I suppose to tell Key? He'll leave me for sure! 

"What does this mean..?" I hold my breath as I wait for the doctor to answer. His answer is slow coming which worries me further.

"You have one month...I suggest you right all your wrongs and pray for a miracle." I nod my head and get up suddenly feeling sick. 

"Thank you for the information Doc. I will have to be on my way now..." I turn and run out of the door, back to the pretty receptionists desk, and out the front to my car. Once making it to my car I take a few deep breaths. What do I do now..? I'm screwed...I am going to die... The reality hit me and I felt my breathing become ragged again. How will I tell my parents? My friends? Key? Onew? I smile at the thought of Onew sleeping on my chest. His thin, yet toned, frame pressed against mine. When was the last time Key had snuggled with me after...? A sudden ringing noise can be heard from inside my car. I look around until I find my back up phone (yes I have a back up phone. It was Key's idea) stuffed in the glove box. I quickly answer it without looking at the caller ID. 

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN??" Key shrieks into my ear. I grimace and pull the phone away from my ear. 

"Hello to you too dear. I had a doctors appointment remember?" I hear silence on the other side as he probably thought back to one of our recent conversations. 

"OH! I remember now...you told me while I was painting my nails. So how did it go?" It was my turn to go silent. I took a deep breath and got ready to tell him what the doctor had said. "Oh yeah, Taemin just had a one night stand!! Our baby is no longer a baby!" I burst out laughing and shake my head.

"Well, I guess it's time for us to start giving him tips." I hear Key giggle on the other side while clappin his hands. 

"I guess so!!! Well I have to go Jjongie~ we're still on for later right?" I nodded my head. Realizing he can't see me I grunt out a response. "Annyeong Jong-ah!" With that there's a click and nothing more. How the hell am I suppose to tell him I have cancer..?

-No One's POV-

What Jonghyun didn't know was that someone else was going to face the same problem as him. He also didn't know that Onew had his phone. What he also didn't know was that miracles could happen, but so could curses. He was going to have to find out what his miracle and his curse were soon..or it might be too late.

A/N: Woah!! I got another chapter out...you lucky ducks. I hope this story is as good as you thought it would be..I will try to get another one out later today! Remember- Kyuwookie3 loves comments ;3