One Month- Taemin

One Night Stand

I woke up from a loud pounding noise inside of my head. Ugh, what did I do last night? I try to move my body and feel everything go stiff. My lower half hurts~~ I pout to myself and look around the room I'm in. Where am I? I look around the room that isn't mine. 

"Your awake." A voice says from the doorway. I blush and nod my head. This guy, whoever he is, is so...toned. I can actually see the outline of his muscles under his shirt! His lion like hair is fluffed up to almost laughable heights. I giggle and look at him again. He is smirking at me with a sort of mischievous glint in his eye. "I can't stay too long. My boyfriend will be awake from his drunken sleep any minute..it was fun Tae~" I blinked at the use of my nickname and nod slightly. Why did my heart sink when he said he had a boyfriend? 

"Can you tell me where I am? And what time it is?" He looks down at his watch and then back up at me.

"You're in my apartment and it's almost noon. I would suggest that you take a shower as well. We...ah....worked up a sweat yesterday." My face flushes in embarrassment and he winks at me. He then walks out of the room and I hear a door somewhere else close. Did I really....have a one night stand with this guy?! He seems too cocky and..and..too hot! I must have done some really messed up things last night. I sigh and scratch my stomach. Dry pieces of white came off....WHAT IS THIS DOING ON ME??? I look under the covers and then immediately replace them. I guess I should change the sheets too...

"What the hell was I thinking yesterday!?" I think back and then remember. It's all Key umma's fault...

-Flashback-

"Minnie, now don't get defensive, but have you ever...you know...done the deed?" I raised an eyebrow at him and continue eating my lunch. 

"The deed umma? What the hell, excuse my French, is that?" He blushes suddenly and leans down to my ear. I listen and then my eyes widen with shock. "A-Ani umma!" Key pulled back and looked at me with what seemed to be a sympathetic look. 

"Oh dear! We need to get you laid and quick! We can't have you ending the school year with your ity still in tack. I mean me and Jjongie-" I hold my hand up and shake my head.

"Just stop there hyung," I blink a few times to clear the image of Jonghyun hyung's love wand inside of...."I already have a lot of things on my mind. You and hyung having should not be one of them!!" Key laughs and side hugs me.

"Well tonight you, Jjongie, and I are going to a club. Tonight my baby will lose his ity and not even have to remember! For most you are one lucky bish." I grin at Key's cussing and shrug my shoulders. 

"If you think I should then okay...we can go." Key let's out an excited squeal and then went off to go tell Jjongie.

-End of Flashback-

Of course I knew something like this would happen! I just didn't think it would be with, with, with a y guy. I thought it'd be one of those typical douches you see in the bars. The only luck they have with women or men is when- WAIT...did he say it was noon? I have a doctors appointment in two hours!!! I jump out of bed and practically sprint into the only bathroom. Turning on the water to hot, I step under the scalding water using my nails to rip the white crust on my stomach. Grabbing the only hand towel, I glop soap on it an scrub everywhere. Once I'm sure everything is soaped up, I open the mysterious guys shampoo and conditioner. I step under the water to rinse off and then begin to rub in the shampoo. I wash it out then rub in more. I repeat this several times with both the shampoo and conditioner. Once I felt clean, I turned off the water and dried off with the towel that hung off of the shower pole. I threw on The clothes I wore yesterday (a pink floaty shirt from Key and ripped black skinny jeans with a black leather coat). I ran a hand through my hair and looked for a clock. ! It's one thirty...I thought I changed quicker than that. I called Key up as I ran down the hallway, out the door, down the stairs and to the bus stop.

"Hello Taebaby? I was soooo worried about you!! What happened yesterday??" I stare at my phone and shake my head.

"I apparently got drunk, left with some really hot guy, and got laid." I said all of this nonchalantly and waited for his reaction. First it was really quiet, then I heard a giggle, next I got ready by pullin the phone away from my ear. 

"WE DID IT BAB-I mean TAEMIN," he stretched my name out,"you finally got laid!!" I giggle and sigh. I don't know if it's a good thing or not but thinking about that guy...I shake my head to clear images of us together in my head. Just then the bus came and I was free of having to explain what happened between us to Key.

"I have to go now. Annyeong umma!" I hang up and climb the short steps to the bus. I have only twenty minutes now!! I tap my foot impatiently and waited to get off. After about five minutes of waiting I signal to the bus driver that this was my stop. I bow and sprint down the steps all the way to the Busan Medical Center. I wave to the receptionist and she gives me a kind smile. I sit down in the waiting room an wait for my doctor. When my doctor pokes his head out and motions me in I smile and hurry to the back with him. Once we reach the usual room I sit on the patient table and he sits in his spinny chair. 

"Hello Taemin. It's good to see you here again! I thought you might have forgotten." I shake my head.

"I remembered this time Dr.Mikyu. If you don't mind I would like to hurry this up. I'm suppose to meet someone after this." Dr. Mikyu nods and opens his files scanning them. 

"Everything seems to be in order! If that's all you came for..then I guess it's good bye for now!" I give a short nod and hop off the table bowing. I'm glad everything is okay with me...let's hope that doesn't change in the future! I walk out of the medical center and call my boyfriend.

"Annyeong Minnie~" I can't help but feel the pang of guilt. I hadn't told Key about Kyu and now I've gone and cheated on him...damn I'm in trouble.

"Annyeong Kyu~ are we still on for late lunch?" I hear a grunt on the other side which I take for a yes. He must be playing Starcraft again...I sigh and laugh. "Well don't be late Cho Kyuhyun! If Starcraft keeps you from me then say Annyeong to that computer of yours!" 

"You wouldn't! Would you...?" I let out a giggle and hang up. I think today is going how I want it..

-No One's POV-

What Taemin didn't realize was that the day had really only just begun. His stranger was yet from done having his fun and his boyfriend was keeping something from him. What he also didn't know was that two other people are in the same position as he is. As he strides to change for his date he doesn't know he is walking right into the trap. Anyone who thinks they can walk away from a one night stand is dead wrong. It comes back to haunt you everywhere..

A/N: YAY...I didn't know if I would finish this tonight but I did!!! So what do you guys think??? My comment box is so lonely without all of your beautiful words :P