That's Him! -Ryeowook

One Night Stand

As soon as I got home, Minho noticed my dark mood. He asked me several times what was wrong but I still didn't have a way to tell him. I laugh slightly thinking if it's even possible for this sort of situation to have a good way. After I kept pushing him away, Minho had dragged me down to the car and pushed me into the passenger seat. He slid in on the opposite side and started driving.

"Where are you taking me Minho?" I say looking boredly out of the window. When he doesn't answer I turn to him and wave my hands.  "Yah! Choi Minho! Where. Are. You. Taking. Me!?" I wait for an answer and sigh when he doesn't say anything. I swear this guy is as stubborn as a mule. About an hour of driving around (A/N: I know the drive is longer,but it can't get too late in my story or be plan will fail!), I saw where we were going. It was my favorite place to eat at in the world! A thousand different tastes of the world, that's what it was called. It's the only reason I ever go to Busan! I had some of the best food and some of the weirdest food ever over here. I started to jump in my seat causing Minho to chuckle. 

"I knew this would help with your mood." He says while parking the car on the curb right out in front. I smile and give him a big hug. 

"Kamsahmnida Minho!!" I kiss his lips lightly and hop out of the car running into the place of eating (I can't spell restaraunt ._.). "Jongwoon-ssi?" I say blinking a few times to. And sure what I'm seeing is not a dream. He turns to look at me and smiles.

"Wookie! I haven't seen you here, or anywhere else, in years!" I smiled and ran over towards the counter he was at. "Did you come here alone?" I shake my head and turn around trying to find Minho.

"No, I came with my boy-" There he was. The dark haired guy!! I stare at him and see he is with a younger looking redhead. As if sensing I was staring he turned his head in my direction. We locked eyes for a moment before he turned back to his, I'm assuming, partner and excused himself from the table. He began to walk towards me and all I could do was hope he was going to the bathroom. When he sat down next to me I knew he wasn't going to the bathroom. I frown and look at him. How had he hooked up with me yesterday? He seems so, so, cool for lack of a better term. His smirk was priceless and I was sure that if he kept smirking his lips would get stuck that way.

"Is this your boyfriend Ryeowook-ssi? Hi, nice to meet you! I am Kim Jongwoon, most people call me Yesung. You are?" Without even looking at him, the dark haired guy introduces himself.

"Kyuhyun, I'm Cho Kyuhyun. It's nice to meet you as well." I know that last comment was meant for me, but I wasn't sure what to say to it so I nodded. "Can we talk for a second Wookie~?" He says with a mischievious glint in his eye. I nod hesitantly as I see Minho is busy talking to Kyuhyun's date. We both stand and walk out through the front before either of them can see us. 

"Um, what do you need to talk about K-Kyuhyun? I kinda came here with my real boyfriend..." 

"So did I. It seems as though both of our boyfriends are more aquatinted than they should be. Now..do you remember anything from that night?" I blink my eyes unprepared for that question. I shift uncomfortably on my feet and slowly shake my head. Kyuhyun looks a little hurt at first but then, cracks a smile at me.

"Mianhaeyo Kyuhyun-ah.." I look down at my feet and scratch the back of my neck. "I usually don't remember anything after such a major hang over. Maybe I will later?" He nods and smiles. 

"I want us to stay in touch Ryeowook. Let me see your phone." I hand him my phone and he hands me his. We both type in our numbers and save them. He then smiles at me and waves farewell as he walks back into the place of eating. I sit on the curb thinking about what just happened.

"Hey, what are you doing out here Ryeowook? You might catch a cold, come on." I feel Minho's warm hand on mine pulling me back inside. "You won't guess who I saw Wookie!" And with that Minho launches into a huge story about meeting Taemin a while back and something about hanging out with him sometime.

-No One's POV-

Ryeowook had finally found his mystery guy. Though it seems that Kyuhyun isn't into Ryeowook. The universe has funny ways of working. This just happens to be one of them. What they all don't know is that once they go down this path they are heading, there aren't any shortcuts or step backs.

A/N: Oooh~ Ryeowook finally got to meet his mystery man!! What's going to happen next?!