One Month -Ryeowook

One Night Stand

I slowly open my eyes and find myself alone...in bed. What happened last night? I sit up and look around. There was tons of empty soju bottles and martini glasses were spread everywhere. Sungmin hyung was laying half on the floor half on the couch. His soft snores being the only sound in the room. When I looked around further, I saw people that I didn't even know.  Just as I started to get out of bed, Heechul hyung entered the room from the kitchen. 

"Yo what's up mah brotha?" He said, his words still slightly slurred. That didn't help his English accent at all........ My head still pounded from the half gallon of beer I chugged last night.  

"The ing ceiling hyung..." I sighed and got up from the bed, stumbling over the mountain of bodies littered on my floor. Heechul hyung narrowed his eyes at me and flipped me the bird. I smiled and ran a hand through my knotted hair. 

"Have you seen Minnie anywhwere Ryeowook?" He asked me. I nod and pointed to the couch that lay across the room. He nodded his thanks to me and headed over to said couch. Grunting with effort, I walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. I felt horrible. I looked in the mirror and frowned rubbing my face. 

"Ryeowook!" I heard from the other side of the door. I held my head and opened the door.

"Ye? What is it?" My boyfriend Minho stands in the doorway smirking at me. I feel my face flush and quickly turn away. I hear his foot steps as he walks into the small bathroom.

"That was some party last night yeobo~" He says while giving me a back hug. I nod and smile turning around in his arms to give him a peck on the cheek. 

"That it was...that is was. Did you do anything I should know about?" I ask him only half joking. Sometimes ,if he's not careful, Minho gets put into situations his drunken mind can't help him out of which usually caused us relationship problems..... I sigh trying to shake my head clear of one of the worst fights we had. Looking up at him I see a hint of regret flash across his masculine face. What might that have been...?

"Of course not Wookie~" He says in his husky voice. Somehow a small part of me doesn't believe him, but the bigger part of me has to believe him. I smile and slip out of his arms. 

"Good boy..." I say walking out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where Leeteuk umma was making breakfast. It actually smelled really good! My stomach rumbled as I say down at the island to get ready to dig in.

"Leeteuk...you know you're my favorite hyung right?" I said looking at the huge bowl of rice. He laughs and shakes his head. 

"Sorry Wookie~ This is for Kangin...have Minho take you out somewhere!"  I groan and look at my silly Teukie umma. Has he not looked at me or something!? I am damn near close to looking like a piece of crap.

"Umma~ I can't go out to eat. Look at me." I lay as much aegyo into the next sentence as I can without hurting my dignity.

"I love your home cooking more than anything else~~" I could see his wall cracking when Kangin stepped in and wrapped an arm around Leeteuk's waist. 

"He said its for me Ryeowook. Now go eat with your yeobo!" He cracks a grin and pats my head with his free hand. I sigh and nod in defeat. Getting up from the island before anything else could happen I strolled back to my trashed room. 

"Minho~ Let's go eat." Minho, who looks as if he just got out of the shower, grins. I pout and blush looking away. 

"Whatever you want Wookie-ah~" He says getting dressed.

-Fast Forward in Time-

Damn, I'm late for my doctor's appointment....I shut my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose. I'm turning into Siwon.... If only Minho had of picked a place in the city. Then I wouldn't be late for this stupid doctors appointment. An image of a dark haired man flashes past my eyelids and I immediately open my eyes. Who was that? And what the hell is he doing in my head!? I shake my head and hurry off the bus, almost running down an old woman. They'll still see me right? I jerked open the door to Seoul Medical Center and walked over to the receptionist. She gave me a fake, sugary sweet smile and sent me off to the waiting room to fill out some information is rather not give out. After about thirty minutes of writing and waiting, a man in his fifties calls my name and motions me over. I stand and go thought the door he is holding open for me. 

"Hello Mr.Kim," He says giving me a big smile,"how are you today?" I shrug my shoulders and give a grunt of acknowledgment. How do you tell your doctor that you have a bad hangover and some random dark haired, y guy keeps popping into your head? He seems to catch what I mean and sighs as he opens another door for us to go into. 

"Mr. Park, can we just get to the whole you are looking healthy part? I feel so tired right now. And my sides kind of hurt...." My long term doctor nods and glances at his folder. It stays silent for a while as he reads my whole file, or that's what I'm guessing he's doing. He slowly turns to look at me and shakes his head slowly. 

"Ryeowook I'm sorry to tell you this, you have been diagnosed with liver failure. On my charts it says you only have one month left to live....unless you want to try treatment?" I sat there staring at him. The situation was so unreal that I couldn't handle it....what am I going to do!? Suddenly the dark haired man pops into my head. Maybe...I need to find him. Maybe I...I...broke my own promise. I stood up suddenly.

"Thank you for your time Mr. Park. Schedule me for the soonest surgery you have." With that I open the door and leave. Have you ever had that feeling of your world coming down around you? That's what I feel right now, though it is better than the nausea, I want this feeling to go away. I run to the bathroom and open a stall, kneeling down at the toilet seat puking. I sit there for a while thinking about I have to do when I get home.  I hope this isn't happening to someone else...

-No One's POV- 

What Ryeowook wasn't expecting was that two other people were facing similar situations. They all had a disease which was curable through exstinsive work and a mystery man that they planned on finding. What Ryeowook also didn't know was that Minho had indeed broke his promise and was breaking it once again. Though he does love Ryeowook, Minho knows that the red headed teen was the one he was craving. How could Ryeowook not realize you ask? He does in a sense, he just doesn't want to dig, to lose someone he fought so hard to keep. The biggest thing he didn't realize was that though he thought today was bad the week that lay ahead as the one out to get him. This week everything was going to change and not all for the better. 

A/N: Well I did it! Chapter one of my new story is now out!!! I would appreciate comments even if you aren't subscribed, any criticism or praise is welcome. :) for people who read Stolen Kisses Under the Full Moon update will be very slow coming. Mianhae~