Outreach Day

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

It was a great weather that greeted everyone that Thursday morning. You, together with Sunhwa and Onew help in carrying the boxes of goods and other materials needed for the charity. Putting all of them inside the school bus and prepared for the other materials needed, you excused yourself to get the last box back in the club room.

 

"I'll just get the other materials!" You said with enthusiasm, excited for the trip and to meet the kids from the school above the mountain side.

You took the last box from the club room where the other members already prepared. "This sure is heavy." The weight lies upon your hands as you walk your way back outside the school campus.

 

Clash!

 

The box full with art materials fell to the ground together with you. "Ugh." You groaned and looked up when you heard giggles. 

"My bad." Hyomin smirked. "Maybe next time...you uh...watch where you're going." She said swinging her fingers in a fancy way. An evil smile plastered on her face. She turned her back while giggling away.

In react to that, your smiling face immediately fell into a frown. 'Great! She really knows how to ruin my mood'

Of course you have to pick up those things from the ground and carry them with a grumble. You gave a glance over your shoulder and grip on the big cube eraser. 'Well...my bad too'

You throw the eraser towards her way and because of your lucky hands, It hit the back of her head. She yelped in pain. Probably from the force landed on her head.

"I'm dead." You muttered and instinctively run away immediately before she caught a glimpse of you. 

"What happened to you?" Sunhwa laughed when you came panting. Onew, as a gentleman took the box from your hands. Instead of giving Sunhwa some answers, you grinned and soon a giggle followed.

"Let's go?"  You dragged her inside the bus. Sunhwa was now wearing her confuse expression. She still needs an answer. Onew followed along and the three of you sat at the back.

"So who's excited?" Onew smiled at the two girls beside him.

 

 

"I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!" Baekhyun screamed jumping around with his pack bag. Chanyeol laughed beside him and followed the shorter one. "Woohhooo!"

"Aish...I think I might want to forget these two." D.O mumbled looking at his crazy members. Kai chuckled beside him and asked why. "They're embarrassing us can't you see?!" 

True enough, there are a lot of people who pass through the street of their dorm looked at them weirdly. "Aren't they the new boy group from SM?" "Yeah, they seem to be like...wild?"

Whispers here and there, Kai head lock D.O chuckling. "You worry too much! Let them be and let's just pretend we don't know any of these guys."

Sehun arranged his hair just the way Tia likes it to be. He smirked on his reflection, glancing back to his phone. 'Can't wait to see you...' He took his backpack and ran down the stairs. He's the last member to get out from the dorm. Their van is already waiting for them.

"Let's go?" Suho smiled at the maknae, sliding the van's door. Sehun went inside and took the seat beside the window at the back. They were all settled and left.

"What do you think would it look like in helping a charity?" Baekhyun asked out of the blue. He sits beside Sehun and the younger one didn't hear him at all. Earphones are plugged in the maknae's ears that's why.

Baekhyun pouted and began to ask the same question with the others. "What do you think would it look like in helping a charity?" 

They shrugged their shoulders having no idea. "Tiring and fun, I guess." Chanyeol said.

"You'll know it when we reach the place." Another voice spoke up. "Hey boys."

"AAAAHHHH!!!!" They all screamed in surprise. The driver almost lost his concentration in driving because of them. "Where the hell did you come from?!" Baekhyun said, terrified. 

"From her mother's tummy of course." Chanyeol grinned. Kai, D.O and Sehun laughed at his answer. Their manager rolled his eyes and knock Chanyeol's head for making fun of him.

"Can't you guys just be happy that I'm back?" He sounded hurt.

"But you left us for weeks!" This time, it was Suho's turn. As their leader of course, the responsibility was put on his hands. 

"Oh c'mon! I didn't mean to leave you guys! I need to go back to my home because of family matters."

"At least you could've said goodbye or something!" D.O fired back. Their manager didn't know what to do until someone saves his .

"Come on hyungs, give him a break." Sehun said out of nowhere. His eyes are lock on the window, resting his head on the comfy seat. The manager beamed in delight. 'At last someone understands me'

The smile in his face didn't last that long though. It faded when Sehun slowly averted his gaze on him. "Unless he ditch us for his girlfriend." Sehun smirked.

Everyone gasped. Now he totally forgot that Sehun could be a troublemaker sometimes. 'I shouldn't have come if I knew this would happen'

"You're regretting aren't you?" Kai chuckled by just seeing the look on the man's face.

 

*          *          *

 

"Unnie." A four year old child tugged the hem of your shirt. "Yes, what is it?" You kneeled, adjusting your height to the little girl who calls for your attention. You have your eyes leveled on her.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you playing with the other kids?" You asked worriedly, holding both of her little hands. 

"They're making fun of me that's why." She mumbled. 'How cute'

"I can play with you if you want." You said, smiling at the little girl. Her eyes beamed in excitement. "Really?!" You nodded your head vigorously showing the eagerness the same as the girl.

"Now you're my favorite unnie in here!" She squealed and invaded you with a heart whelming hug. "No more frowning, Arasso?" She nodded and began tugging your hand towards the playground.

 

 

"We're here." The manager hyung said as the driver stepped on the break for stop.

"I can't believe we're on the same place as Tia." Chanyeol stated while Baekhyun sticks his face on the cold surface of the glass window.

"Hyung, I need to get out." Sehun said. He was trapped by Baekhyun's body as he stayed on his position, leaning over the window.

"Oh! Right!" Baekhyun snapped out from his thoughts. "I'm going to see Tia!!!" He excitedly ran out from the van, almost tripping on his tracks.

"Oi! WE'RE going to see Tia!" Chanyeol corrected loudly and ran after him.

"Can't you guys at least wait for me?" D.O grumbled under his breath. He immediately followed the two. Their manager and Suho came after to stop the three from their childish behavior, leaving Kai and Sehun alone.

"You look like you don't want to see her." Kai said to Sehun, who kept himself staring outside through the window for a moment. He then averted his gaze back to Kai and smirked.

"I wouldn't know myself if that would ever happen." He answered still wearing that famous smirk.

 

 

The staffs of the school greeted the group with welcoming smiles on their faces.

"Welcome! We're really happy that you choose our school! The children are really excited to meet their new oppas." One of the administrators said.

 

"Same here! I can help in cooking, If that's ok." D.O said while moving his brows up and down, wearing his cutest toothy smile.

 

"Yah Kyungsoo...they're adults not the children." Kai chuckled at D.O's cuteness. They just couldn't help but to smile too. Who wouldn't react the same  way?

"Anyway, I saw a school bus from another school back there on our way." The manager pointed out, motioning his thumb over his shoulder.

"Ah! I forgot to tell you that the SM East High's specific club members are here to help. Their program have been helping a lot of small schools who are in need for years already." The principal explained. "They're over that big tent and they're already preparing for the kid's breakfast."

"Can we help? I mean...besides on the money we will be giving as a charity?" Suho said before flashing his famous charm smile.

"Go ahead and help yourself." One of the teachers said with a smile in return. They didn't waste any minute and immediately made themselves comfortable.

"Boys! Don't make too much embarrassment, ok?!" The manager yelled to them as they ran away. When the manager shifted his gaze back to the administrators, all eyes are on him without even blinking.

"Don't worry they do that all the time." He further explained.

 

 

 

"Noona! Do you want to play with us?" A small boy said, tugging the hem of your shirt. You turned to look at him and a smile crept your lips seeing his cute face.

Your eye smile immediately appeared on your face and kneeled in front of him, leveling your eyes with him. 

"Oh hello. What's your name?" 

"Yoogeun."

"That's beautiful." You smiled once more at how good looking he is. 'How can a kid look this so good?'

"Unnie!" Kylie's voice called out. You turned to her and she was already crossing her arms over her chest. Tilting your head, you asked her if there is something wrong.

"I thought you're my only best unnie."

"But I am." You stretched your hand and pulled her gently towards you. "Why would you say something like that?"

"Because you shouldn't be friends with Yoogeun!" She glared and pointed out her index finger to Yoogeun who only smirked at her. 

'How cute'

You giggled seeing them together. And the face of Kylie whining over him is just too cute.

"Kylie...Yoogeun is only here to ask us if we want to play with them. Aren't you happy?!" You beamed up, trying to calm the little girl down.

"But unnie...he's bullying me!"

"Y-yah! That's not true noona! I was just joking but she took it seriously!" Yoogeun defended.

"Ok, ok. Why don't we just play and forget about fighting?"

"Hmm..." The two looked at each other and Kylie immediately looked away. "See!" Yoogeun pointed out with a pout.

"Kylie..." You called the little girl's attention and she reluctantly meet your gaze. "What do you think?" You said with a smile, hoping she'll change her mind.

"Ok." Yoogeun smiled and called his other friends. "Let's play hide and seek!"

"Then Yoogeun will seek!" Kylie said holding your hand as you stood up properly. Yoogeun smiled before nodding his head.

"You'll be the first one to be find, that's a sure." He chuckled and went to a tree, placing his eyes on his arms, starting to count off.

Every one ran and split individually as they hide themselves. Now you're standing there on the same spot left alone. You panicked when Yoogeun almost finish counting so you randomly ran and hide behind a big log.

"Phew! Thank God I made it." You sighed and rested your head on the log.

"I thought you would just stay on that position and get caught easily by a little kid." 

That voice appeared just beside you startled you to death. You shrieked but able to stop yourself from screaming. It turned out to be someone you actually know.

"K-Kai?!" 

"Hey you." Kai smiled and peeked from behind the log.

"Your friend is starting to search for you guys." He said turning his head back to you. He was just right there...sitting all this while waiting for a certain someone. You.

"W-wait a minute. Why are you here?! Aren't you suppos---" You were cut off when he moved his hand, cupping it to your mouth. 

"Shh...do you want to get caught that easily? Especially by a kid?" He said and you shook your head. He smiled and stared at you for a moment. 

You felt uneasy though. He didn't retreat his hand and the fact that his body is near yours made you choke by the heat surrounding you. You slowly held his hand and slid it down from your mouth.

"If you're still wondering...we're here to help."

"Help?"

"Yeah. We're going to help this school because the company just gave out money for our chosen charity. All groups were given anyway."

"Ah. Now that makes sense." You nod your head in understanding. "Wait! That means all of you are here?"

"Us 6? Yeah."

You smiled brightly knowing that you'll be able to meet them again and the thought you'll be seeing the man in your life, Oh Sehun, nothing would be even better.

"Where are they anyway?"

"Hmm...searching for you?" He chuckled and leaned his back on the wooden surface. "By the way, I didn't know your good at kids."

"That's another talent for me." You smiled, sticking your tongue out. Kai laughed and ruffled your hair softly, not wanting to mess it.

 

Giggles

 

Kai turned to you, right eyebrow lifted up. "Why are you giggling?"

"Huh? I'm not doing anything here."

"Then where did that giggle came from?" Kai questioningly asked himself, scratching his head. Another giggles came and both of you slowly turned your heads to your back.

"Unnie..." Kylie said with widened eyes.

"Noona, why didn't you tell me you have a boyfriend?" Yoogeun smiled and the other kids wave at both of you playfully. 

Your face reddened from the little boys statement. You stood up and brushed the dirt off your pants and clear things to their little thoughts.

"Aniyo. He's not my boyfriend. Well his is a boy-friend of mine and don't you guys recognize who he is?"

Kai stood up on his feet and smiled warmly to the kids. "Hey fellas! I'm EXO-K's dancing machine, Kai."

"Oooh! You're the cool hyung on the TV!" Yoogeun beamed and ran to Kai's side. "Can you please teach me how to dance?!"

Kai laughed and picked him up from his feet and placed him over his shoulders. "So you're watching our performance?"

"Yep! I want to be cool like you!"

"You came to the right person then." Kai confidently said as he flashed his cool smirk. 

"Waaaaaah~" All of the kids were in awe. You smiled and gave him a light push on the shoulder. "Such a pro. You're making these little girls fall for you."

Kai studied your face, how that smile forms in your lips and how those crescent in your eyes appeared. Everything was just perfect that he didn't notice he was dazing off.

"Kai?" You waved your hand in front of his face and he blinked, snapping out from whatever he had on his head.

"Tia!!!" Sunhwa came runningly so sudden. She panted and as soon as she recovered, she started to talk. "We need to go back. The kids will be having their breakfast."

Sunhwa waved to the kids and to the tall guy beside her. "Oh hi Kai." She smiled and dragged the other kids with her. It didn't take that long for Sunhwa to stop on her tracks. She slowly turned her head and narrowed her eyes.

"KAI?!" Sunhwa burst out with eyes bulging. You, Kai and together with the kids can't even held the laughter and spill everything. 

"Hey. Long time no see." 

"OMG! Why are you here?! Is it ok?! DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'RE EXPOSE TO MANY PEOPLE HERE?!" 

"Sunhwa!" 

"What?!"

"Calm down will you?" You said, pulling a face on your friend. 

"O-oh!" She composes herself, and awkwardly smiled. "Sorry." She smiled sheepishly making a peace sign.

"That's ok." Kai said. "Actually, I'm not alone. Haven't you seen the others?" 

"Hmm...the others, the others---aha! They might be the ones surrounded by a lot of people there! Let's go and be a life saver!" Sunhwa dashed off, pulling the two kids with her.

"U-unnie! Slow down!"

 

 

 

"Okay students that's enough!" Mr. Lee yelled while clapping his hands together. 

"We would be happier if you guys could just treat us normally. Let's just think about the kids, is it a deal?" Suho, as the leader spoke up.

"Ne!" Everyone answered. Onew on the other hand, is still waiting for his cousin and crazy friend. He grinned when he finally saw the two together with the kids and a tall man from afar. 

"Yah! Hurry up you two!" Onew called out, waving his two hands up in the air.

"Hey guys! Isn't that Kai-nim with Tia and Sunhwa?" One of the members of the arts club said. 

Sehun's ears perked up hearing your name. He lifted his head and turned it to your direction. He unconsciously smiled watching you smiling.

 

'It's her...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, I'm really really SORRY!

Too many projects were packed together and Final exams are starting this Wednesday ='[

That's why I don't have the time to update even though I badly want to.

I have to make up for my grades in able to stay in the best class =/

Anyway...I might update late again but when I'm totally free...IT'S TIME TO MAKE IT UP FOR YOU GUYS ^ --- ^

Hope you'll like the update!

EXOTICS...comeback is near! Hwaiting! =^ -------- ^=