Phone Call

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

After walking, you came home and throw yourself on your bed. 'I hope he likes it...' You thought and rolled to the other side. "Where's my phone by the way?" You muttered and looked for it.

"Tia! Can you please help me down here?!" Your mom called out from downstairs. 

"Coming!" You yelled and waved to your dog before going out of your room. Nasoo went under your bed and lay there.

 

===Meanwhile in EXO's Practice room===

 

"Should I make a call? ---------Nah. Don't bother Se Hun." Se Hun was talking to himself. "But...I should thank her, right? ---But what if she thinks this the other way round?" He continued. "Aish! She's making me confuse." He grumbled.                                                                                                                  

"Just call her will you?" Baekhyun said and chuckled. His hyungs laughed at him. "Yah! Can't you guys stop eavesdropping?" Se Hun said.

"I can't help it. You were talking out loud." Baekhyun said patting his head. "Eesh! Whatever." Se Hun grumbled embarrassingly and walked out of the practice room.

"Where do you think he's going?" Chanyeol asked. "He's going to make a call for Tia of course." D.O. said and smiled cheekily.

"Hmm..." Se Hun looked at his phone and started to make a call. He only hears ringing. 'Why she's not picking it up?'He thought.

 

==On the other hand==                     

 

Nasoo raised his head when he felt a vibration beside him. It was Tia's phone. He stared at it before grabbing it by his mouth and went downstairs.

You're helping your mom baking some muffins when you saw Nasoo running towards you.

"What is it boy? What's on your mouth?" You asked as you bent down on your knees and saw your phone when he put it down.

"Eew...no, your saliva's all over it." You said and took a towel to clean it. You then check your phone and saw a 'missed call'. 'I wonder who called' you thought and checked who it was.

"Handsome Devil?" You muttered and then it snapped you. "Se Hun!" You exclaimed making your mom startled.

"What's with him honey?" Your mom said and you just smiled and ran upstairs to your room. 'Aish pabo, how could I forget that I have his number? Aish...' You thought and started to call his number.

 

==Back to Se Hun==

 

"Hmm...That’s odd. She didn't pick up huh." Se Hun mumbled and put his phone back on his pocket when it suddenly rings.

"Huh?" He picked it up and saw your name on his screen. He smiled and answered it.

"Yah, why aren't you picking up, huh?" Se Hun said as he answered the call.

"I'm sorry! I misplaced my phone." You said full of aegyo. 'Aish...she's starting it again' He thought.

"Stop that will you? Eesh...it annoys me." Se Hun said.

"Yah! Why do you always say that? And you're being grumpy again." You scoffed back. Se Hun just smiled having fun making you scoffed like that.

"You're still noisy." He said and leaned on the wall. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. You?" You asked. Se Hun looked up and answered.

"I'm busy so that means I'm tired too." He sighed.

"Just keep being healthy, ok? You need it. By the way...did you get my breakfast gift?" You said.

"Yeah. I thought I told you I don't like sharing. Why the other hyungs have one too?" Se Hun grumbled sulkily. You giggled on the other line.

"I feel bad for them ok?" You said and he didn't answer.

"Hello? Yah, are you sulking? Fine. I'll make yours special next time ok?" You said and Se Hun smiled held his phone happily.

"Promise?" He finally answered.

"Promise. So stop being grouchy." You giggled.

"I'm not ok. Did you miss me?" He suddenly asked.

"Hmm...I'm shy." You muttered. He chuckled.

"Since when did you get shy huh? Aish...just tell me." Se Hun said. He then heard muffles and saw his hyungs eavesdropping to his phone call with you.

He shot them a glare and walk further from them.

"Well, of course I miss you. I'm your number one fan, no?" You said. Se Hun smiled ear to ear hearing your answer.

"You are. So that means you have to make breakfast for me every day, support me on every performance, be there when I call for you----" And Se Hun was cut off by you.

"Yah! You just indirectly made me your maid. I'm not your servant." You said and he chuckled.

"Aish...just do what I say. By the way, I have to hang up now. Still need to practice." He said.

"Oh, ok. Tell them I say hi and I missed them too."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll hang up now, ok?"

"Se Hunie~...fighting!" You said and Se Hun smiled before ending the call.

'I think I miss her too...' Se Hun thought and smiled before going back for practice.

 

"Yah! Can you give some for me? I'm really hungry." Se Hun whined and took his part. "Yah manager hyung, thanks for the breakfast." Suho said and they all said thanks.

"Yah, don't thank me. I didn't buy this for you." He said and they look at him.

"Where do these foods came from then?" Baekhyun asked. "The guard gave me that when I entered the building. He said a girl with a dog wants to give you guys this. She said she's your friend."

"Friend? Could it be..."

"Tia." Se Hun said and a smile crept into his face. "Right! She's the only one who gave us breakfast. Wah...I hope she really come to give this personally." Kai said.

'That girl...I thought I said I don't like sharing? Still...she's...making me miss her more' Se Hun thought smiling as he eats his food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a short update. Sorry i got busy with some stuffs around here ^ ^

Thanks for all who supports and leave comments. Sorry if I can't reply to your comment guys.

It's already morning here so i still need my sleep. Night guys! ♥