Just getting started

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

You are walking down the corridor while hugging your books close to your chest. You yawned softly because you went to school early in the morning. You can't sleep after you woke up because of a nightmare you had. You went inside your room and found yourself alone. You sighed and sat on your chair, burying your face on the desk. You close your eyes and decided to take a nap for awhile while waiting for your classmates.

"Ugh, Monday mornings." You muttered letting out a deep sigh.

 

 

 

The cold floor of the hallway clinked every time the high heels continuously stepped on it. "Why are we here early in the morning anyway?" Soyeon asked in irritation. Eunjung kept herself yawning with sleepy eyes. 

"I'm sorry if I dragged you two  in here but----I just need to get out of my house." Hyomin explained and fixed her hair. She took a mirror in her hand bag and smiled on her reflection. She pouted her lips and began putting some lipstick.

"And why is that? Another trouble?" Eunjung said checking her fingernails.

"Yeah, I feel in hell every time my parents fight. Ugh! They're so immature...it's annoying."

 

Soyeon and Eunjung looked at each other and just shrugged their shoulders. They got nearer to their classroom but stopped on their tracks when Hyomin put her mirror down gesturing the two to stop. The two glanced at her. "What's wrong?" Soyeon said.

"Look." Hyomin pointed at their classroom's door. It was slightly opened because a creak of light came out from the room. Eunjung stiffened and hugged herself. "Maybe there's someone inside already." Soyeon said.

 

Eunjung had goosebumps and speaks up. "Or maybe there's a ghost. That's why I really hate coming so early in school." She said almost like a whisper already. Hyomin rolled her eyes and bravely walked inside the room. She gasped and a smile ran through her lips.

"Girls, look who's here." She said with a smile.

 

The two came in and were surprised. "Aah...so she's the ghost you've been talking about." Soyeon said letting out a giggle as she nudged Eunjung. Eunjung smirked and glanced at Hyomin.

"So what's your plan?" She asked. Hyomin smirked as she walked towards the sleeping girl. She started to take her lipstick out from her hand bag and giggled evilly. 

 

"What are you trying to do?" Eunjung asked and Hyomin gestured a shush bringing her index finger on her lips. "Sshh..." She smiled and looked at the unconscious girl. 

"Leaving the house has this good opportunity after all..."

 

 

 

Kai rose up from his sleep with beads of sweat on his forehead and neck. "Whoo..." He shook his head and glanced on the clock on his night stand. "Aish, it's just 7:00 in the morning." He grumbled and slumped his head on the pillow.

"Something's not right." He softy told himself.

 

 

 

You woke up and as you lift your head, your neck hurts. Maybe because of the long period of time staying in that position. "Oow..." You groaned and move it a bit from being stiffed. You looked around there are a lot of people in the classroom already. You frowned and raised a brow when they were laughing and giggling everywhere. 

'Did something happen while I'm asleep?' You thought and scratched your head. 

 

"What's with them?" You mumbled under your breath and crinkled your nose. You decided to leave the room and just wait for Sunhwa outside. They're getting annoying already. As you passed some rooms and corridors, you can't help but to be bothered on how people keep their eyes on you. Some are whispering and giggling every time your presence is there. 

 

It started to piss you off so you fastened your pace until you met Sunhwa along the way. "Sunhwa!" You called and she waved at you. "Good morning!" She greeted. You frowned and looked around you.

"What's so good about this morning?" You said with a hint of irritation.

 

Sunhwa was surprised at your response. "Wait a minute, what's wrong? Did something happen?" She asked worriedly. You sighed and turned your back unto her. "I don't know. But every time I passed these people they start to laugh at me. Am I funny?!"

 

You glanced over your shoulder and Sunhwa frowned. She walked towards you and took something from your back. "I think I know." She said in a low voice. She shown you a piece of paper saying, "I'M THE CAMPUS !" with the use of lipstick and there was a kiss mark at the end of it. 

 

You gasped and were dumbfounded in disbelief. "What the..."

 

 

 

"I can't believe this is happening!" You said as you walked hurriedly to your locker. "Me too! Ugh, if I'll know who did this, she's dead." Sunhwa said between her gritted teeth while crumpling the paper with her bare hands. 

You felt so mad because you were embarrassed in the whole campus. It's a big deal for you because your dignity and pride are being stepped on. You opened your locker to get your books for the next subjects however, a letter greeted you first. You took the folded paper in your hands and flipped it.

- "How's my morning greeting? *giggles* 

    just take it as a gift or a compliment if you want.

    Remember, I'm just getting started."

 

Your brows creased as you realized who did all of these. "Hyomin..." Her name escaped from your lips.

 

*                 *                  *

 

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8." The choreographer counted aloud as he does the moves bit by bit. "You got it?" He asked and the boys nodded. 

"I'm tired already." D.O. whined softly as he wiped the sweats that builds up on his forehead before moving his waist left to right. 

 

"Back to the top!" The choreographer said. "In the name of Bacon and Egg yolk!" Baekhyun cried out dramatically. "Can we please rest for a moment? I'm freaking tired already." He continued while pouting showing some puppy eyes.

 

"Ok, ok. Stop with the whining, will you? This is for all of you guys." The choreographer explained.

"Just let them rest for a little bit." Their manager spoke up as he raised his head to stop the latter from explaining further. He smiled and the choreographer nodded in agreement. "20 minutes ok?"

 

"Oh heaven!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun fell and lie down on the cold wooden floor. "Finally." D.O. sighed in relief and joined the two. Suho slowly shook his head and laughed on their silly acts. Sehun sat on the floor, still catching his breath. Kai took his water and sat beside the maknae. "Here." He offered and Sehun gladly accepted it.

 

He drank it hungrily and only stopped when the bottle is already empty. Kai couldn't help himself but to chuckle. "You're that tired?" Sehun only nodded and wiped himself from the sweats.

"So....how's last night?" Kai asked and Sehun stopped whatever he was doing. He turned to look at Kai and a small smile appeared on his lips. "I feel great knowing Tia came and about that..." He paused.

"Thank you." He said, almost a whisper already. Kai grinned and planned to for awhile. "What? I can't hear you." Kai said and that grin on his face annoyed the latter. 

 

"Wipe that grin off. And I'm not going to repeat what I said." He said crossing his arms. "Yah, just say it." Kai insisted. He kept poking the makne, which it made the latter much more annoyed. His temper issue is just too cute sometimes. 

 

"Ok! Fine!" He sighed and frowned on the smiling Kai. "Go on." He said smiling. "Hmm..." Sehun looked away before muttering the word. "Gomawo..." Sehun said and immediately ran out from the practice room. Kai laughed and it called the attention of the two dorks. They joined Kai on the floor and laughed too. Kai was startled of their outburst and he looked at the two beside him confusingly. 

"What's so funny?"

"Eh?" They stopped and looked at each other. "Nothing." Chanyeol answered making Kai more confused. "Then why are you laughing?"

"Oh that? We just thought it would be fun if we join you." Baekhyun giggled. "Mwo?" The only word came out from Kai before he slapped his forehead. "Hyung..." He sighed while the two just gave him some innocent smiles.

 

*                  *                  *

 

You are now on your way to your club room and just let Sunhwa talk and talk. "I really hate that evil witch for making these to you." She grumbled cracking her knuckles. You smiled weakly and patted her back to calm her for awhile.

 

Flashback

 

At lunch, in the cafeteria, you were sitting peacefully on the corner table together with Sunhwa. You were startled as you found yourself wet. You stood up and looked who did it. 

"Oops...my bad. Mianhe." Hyomin said acting so surprise. You glared at her and took off your wet jacket. Now your uniform is stained. 

"Cut that act you hypocrite." You said coldly. Her expression changed and an evil smile played along her lips. She played with the empty glass with the tip of her fingers and giggled.

 

"Do you like the juice? More refreshing, right?" She said and this made your blood boiled even more but before you could speak for yourself, Sunhwa hit the table fiercely with her palms.

"Listen you witch. Try messing with my friend and you're dead meat." Sunhwa said.

 

She gestured her hand with the thumb running through her neck. "Dead" She mouthed. Hyomin glared at her with one brow raised. "Do you think you  can scare me that easily, huh Bimbo?"

 

"Bimbo? Yah! Who do you call----" You immediately stopped Sunhwa from making a scene. "Stop it!" You paused and shifted your eyes on Hyomin. Your eyes were like shooting daggers that made Hyomin take a gulp. 

"I don't care what you're up to but remember this," You said and stepped closer with your eyes leveled with hers. 

 

"I won't let myself loose to a such pathetic girl like you." You said. Your eyes can tell how you hate her. Hyomin smirked and tapped your shoulder in a sassy way.

 

"Then bring it."

 

End of Flashback

 

"You know, I just can't understand why she hates me that much." You said.

"She's just jealous."

"Jealous of what? I mean...she almost have everything while me..." You sighed and it made Sunhwa laugh. She opened the door as soon as you arrived at the dance arts club room.

 

As the door creaked open, it reveals the peaceful space of the room and light from the sunset hitting through the glass windows reflects on the mirror.

 

"You just don't get it, do you?" 

"Get what?" You said in confusion. You let your body fall on the wooden floor while tilting your head, looking at Sunhwa waiting for an answer. A smile was plastered on her face as she put her bag down.

 

"You have boys. Beautiful men." Sunhwa said. Ok that hit it. 'Have boys?' You thought. She giggled when your reaction shown. You widened your eyes as your mouth gaped. "What the...Sunhwa!"

 

You threw your towel at her only to be thrown back to you. She laughed. "What? I'm just saying the truth here." Sunhwa giggled as you pouted. "They're just my friends."

"Yeah but you know Hyomin. She likes it when everything revolves around her." Sunhwa said. You just smiled weakly and zipped the bag open. You took your clothes for practice. 

"Hmm...why aren't they coming yet?" Sunhwa said glancing on her wrist watch. You giggled at her impatience and stood up to your feet. 

 

"I'll just change in the bathroom, ok?" You said and walked where the bathroom is located inside the club room. Sunhwa nodded and said, "Yeah sure. While me...waits for the rest in here. Yes...that's what you've just got to do Sunhwa." She mumbled to herself.

You can't help but to giggle at her before closing the door of the bathroom. 'She really knows how to lift the mood'

 

*                  *                  *

 

The night came before you got home. You entered your house only to be greeted first by your beloved puppy, Nasoo. He jumps and jumped wanting to be notice. You giggled and carried him in your arms.

"Hey boy~ Miss me?" You said and he barked. You giggled at his cuteness then you brushed your nose against him. You walked to the kitchen where you instinctively believe your mom should be waiting. 

 

You smiled seeing her there with her back facing yours. She was washing the dishes. You walked slowly and quietly to surprise your mom but Nasoo barked failing the plan.

"Huh?" Your mom glanced over her shoulder and smiled in relief that you're back home. "There you are." She said. You giggled at her however when you looked at Nasoo, you puffed your cheeks while he bowed his head.

 

"Hey mom." You greeted and kissed her cheek. She smiled and stopped the faucet. She shook her hands then dried it with a towel. "What took you so long to come home?" She asked.

"We had a long practice for our recital mom. Sorry if I didn't update you with it." You said and glared at Nasoo. He kept lowering his head and rest his chin on your shoulder. Your mom laughed at it.

 

"What are you doing?" Mrs. Choi said. You raised your brows grinning. "I'm just teasing him." You hissed softly. Your mom nodded and glanced at the pitiful puppy. "Have you eaten? There's food in the fridge. Just heat it up if you want."

You shook your head while pursing your lips. "It's ok mom. We took our dinner after the practice. Is dad home yet?" 

 

"He said he'll be home late honey. Why don't you go and rest now? I know you're tired." Your mom said patting your back. You nodded and kissed her cheek for goodnight and run upstairs to your bedroom.  You opened the door and threw your bag somewhere. You put Nasoo down on the floor and you sat in front of him.

 

"Nasoo..." You called his name but he didn't lift his head up. "Hey..." You said and still, no response. You giggled and took him in your arms again before hugging him tight. "Mianhe...I was just teasing."

He barked and you stuck your tongue out. "You'll sleep here tonight, arasso?" You said before kissing his head. 

 

You just came out from the bathroom after having your quick shower when your phone suddenly rang. You jumped on your bed and answered the call without checking the caller's I.D.

 

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Yah! I've been calling but you're not picking up! Well...this is an exception." The familiar voice said. You laughed and turned your head to the side. "Yah Oh Sehun, is that how you greet?" You said pulling Mr. Grouchy into a hug. He chuckled to himself.

 

"Sorry. Where were you?"

"I was in the bathroom, ok? Why did you call anyway?" You asked back.

"Oh so now I can't call? I'll just hang up then."

"Then hang up." You said without any regret. There was a moment of silence until Sehun spoke up.

"...are you sure? Not going to stop me?"

"And why would I do that? If you want to hang up then do it."

"Yah! I was just teasing." He said making you laugh. "I know. I am too. See? I got you." You giggled.

 

"Fine. You win." He said in defeat. "So uhm...how's school?" Sehun said making you remember what happened at your school. 'Ugh...don't make me remember...' You thought.

"Hmm...school's tiring." You answered. Sehun nodded.

"You should rest then." He said.

"I will. You too, ok? I know practicing that much can make you stress."

"Arasso. You hang up first then."

"Night Sehunnie...sleep well. Don't stay up late!" He smiled hearing those words.

"Yes ma'am. Good night." He said and with that, you hung up the phone call. You smiled and hugged Mr. Grouchy tightly only to see Nasoo on the bed tilting his head looking at you. 

 

"What?" You said and he barked. You crinkled your nose and stick your tongue out on him. "Go to your own bed." You said and laughed when he immediately complied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey dear readers! I hope you'll enjoy this chap =)

For all my subscribers and who leaves their comments, GOMAWO~ ♥