Empty

I'm Crazy about YOU

 

 

 

==Lunch Time==

"Se Hun..." You called out but he didn't reply. All of you are eating downstairs and the others are busy feeding themselves while you're busy worrying about Se Hun. You called his name again but still, no reply from the latter.

"Tia, stop worrying for now. He's fine." Suho explained and smiled.

"Kyesh. Shuhosh wright." Chanyeol said with his mouth full.

"Yah! Could you please stop talking? Your mouth is full." D.O. said.

"Psh, manners again. Ok, ok. I'm sorry." Chanyeol said as he drinks water.

 

 

 

"Yah...are you ok?" You said worriedly as you poke his side. He jumped a bit and glanced at you. He sheepishly smiled and nodded.

'I wonder what he was thinking about?' You thought. 

"Here." You said and put some food on his plate. "You need to eat them. Not to stare at them." You said and he chuckled.

"You sounded like my mom." He said and eats. You shot him and glare with a pout. "I'm not that old ok." You said. "But you nag." Se Hun said and smirked.

"So what if I nag? That doesn't make sense that I sounded like your mom." You scoffed. He chuckled and move closer until his face was close enough with yours. You blushed madly and he smiled.

"It's not a big deal that we'll fight over this small matter again Tia-ah." Se Hun said and your eyes travelled away from his face.

"And it's not also a BIG deal that you'll move that close to her. We're still eating here." Chanyeol said as he pointed to Se Hun. Se Hun rolled his eyes and sat properly.

"Too much sweetness is bad for your health you know." Baekhyun said with his innocent smile. Everyone looked at him with a disgusted look. 

"What?"

"Seriously dude. You're giving me goose bumps! Can't you just simply say that their too sweet? That's already enough." Kai said and pretends to shiver.

"Whatever. Pfft." Baekhyun stuck his tongue out and continued eating.

 

==Fast Forward==

 

"Waaahh! It's sunset already!"  Sunhwa said and spread her arms closing her eyes. "...so beautiful..." You said under your breath as you admire the view. All of them are sitting on the sand watching the sunset.

"Yeah...so beautiful." Se Hun said. You glanced at him and noticed that he was staring at you. He smiled and throws his gaze away again. You blushed and smiled.

'Does that compliment means for me?' You asked yourself and smiled.

"Ok, while the sun sets...who wants to swim?" Chanyeol asked as he stood up. All of them raised their hands. You looked at Se Hun and nudge his side.

"What?" He asked coldly. "Let's swim." You said holding his arm. You then give him your eye smile to insist him. 'Wow...I didn't know she can do that too...' Se Hun thought. He felt he was melting but then he cleared his throat and stood up.

"Is that a yes?" You asked as he helps you to stand up.

"What do you think?" He said and raised his brows. You giggled and nodded. "It is a yes." You said.

Se Hun then took his shirt off showing off his perfect body shape. You faced your back to him trying to hide your red face. Se Hun smirked and knocked your head.

"Ow...yah, what's wrong with you?" You whined rubbing your head. He chuckled and looking at how cute you are.

"Stop imagining things. I know what you're thinking." He said and moved his brows up and down wearing his cheeky smile.

"What are you talking about? If you mean about your body well sorry." You scoffed back and crossed your arms. 

"Oh, really? But I didn't say anything like that. Perhaps...that's what's really on your mind?" He teased and you blushed madly.

"N-no. Of course not! Y-you're just assuming things." You said and looked somewhere else. Everyone was enjoying their swim already. Se Hun laughed and you shot him a glare. You did a merong left him.

"Yah..." He chuckled and followed behind you. "I was just teasing." Se Hun said as he pokes your back. You glanced behind you and he showed a peace sign with a blank face.

You giggled and punched his arm. He laughed and ruffled your hair. While the others are enjoying the water, they put a disgusted face looking at the lovey dovey 'not couple' far from them.

"Look at them, they enjoy each other's presence and forget about us." Suho said and sighed.

"Yeah..." Sunhwa said and smiled. "Yah, are those two don't have plan to jump on the water already?" Baekhyun said shaking his head causing to spread sprinkles of water.

"Hahah! I thought you were a dog." Chanyeol said laughing his head off. "You're so noisy." Se Hun said and splashed water on him. Chanyeol coughed and they laughed.

"Next time don't open your mouth that big." Kai said and chuckled. "Yah! Since when did you come here?" Chanyeol asked as he recovered.

"You're busy laughing so you didn't notice us." You explained. He made an 'oh' and then glared at Se Hun.

"Yah! Why do you have to splash water on me huh? I almost die on choking! And not to mention...it's salty!" Chanyeol said shaking Se Hun while the latter just wear his blank expression.

"Because you're too noisy hyung. And wae? Do you expect the water to be sweet? Of course its salty, pabo ya." Se Hun said and shoved Chanyeol's hands away from his shoulders.

"Aish...you're being an evil maknae again." Chanyeol said splashed water on him. Se Hun just swam away from them. He then saw you laughing heartedly. He smiled.

"Hey..." He said and dragged you with him. "Yah, why are we here? Can't we just stay closer with them?" You said and pouted.

"Nope. Let's swim." Se Hun said and smiled. "W-wait! As in...really swim?" You asked trying to make sure if you heard it right.

"Of course. You're the one who insist me in the first place." Se Hun said. 

"But I don't know how..." You pouted playing with your fingers. He looked at you for moment and chuckled.

"I'll teach you then." After you heard this, you looked up and he smiled. "Don't ask anymore because you heard it right. I'll teach." Se Hun said as he went to your back and put his hands on your waist.

You jerked on the sudden contact. 'Woah...what is this feeling?' You asked in your thought when electricity runs inside your body to your heart.

"Uhm...It's ok. I can swim mermaid like I guess. Uhm, you don't have to teach me." You said uncomfortably. Se Hun noticed this so he let go immediately.

"S-sorry! I...uh...I didn’t mean it." He said and scratched his head. Awkwardness was filled for the both of you until you broke the ice.

"Should we get ready? Uhm...it's nearly 4 pm." You said. Se Hun nodded but you can read that...'Is there sadness in his eyes?'

"Are you ok?" You asked as you held his arm. He weakly nodded and forced a smile. "Let's go and get the others." You said.

 

~~~~~

 

"Tia!!!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun cried as they both hug you tightly. "We'll gonna miss you so much!!!" They burst out. You giggled and hugged them back.

"Yah, yah. What about me?" Sunhwa said and pouted. They chuckled. "Of course will miss you too."

"I don't think this is our last meeting, right?" You said as they release you. "But still, we'll miss you Tia. We're going to be busy when our rest here ends too." Suho said.

You just smiled and then you noticed that someone's missing. "Where's Se Hun?" 

 

==Inside the cabin==

 

Se Hun let out a deep sigh. He was lying on his bed with hands under his head. "Se Hun...pabo." He muttered.

'But it's better if I just don't see her leaving, right?' He thought. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"Aish! Why does is it even matter?!" He frustatedly messed his hair as he sat up. The door then swung open and he glanced who it was.

'Why is she here?' Se Hun thought. Well, he was completely surprised. "Why are you here? I thought you need to leave already." He spoke up.

"How can I leave when I didn't see you there with the others?" You said and sat on the bed facing him. 

"I...don't feel well all of a sudden." Se Hun said, obviously lied. You just nodded and put your palm on his forehead. "Well...you're temperature is ok. Just rest then." You said and smiled.

You were about to leave when Se Hun held your hand. You stopped and looked back at him. "I thought you came here because you have something to say to me." He said.

You giggled and pinched his cheeks. "Ooww...not again." He whined rubbing his cheeks. "I came here because I want to see you before I leave." You said and sat on the bed again.

"That's all?" He said annoyingly. He was still rubbing his cheeks though. "Does it still hurt?" You asked worriedly. "Of course it hurts! Aish..." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Yah! I'm leaving already, can't you just be nice?" You said. "You started it!" He snapped and sighed. You looked away irritatingly.

Se Hun felt guilty so he sighed and pokes your cheek. "Yah...sorry." He said. You glanced at him and he forced to smile. You giggled at the sight.

"Apology accepted. Well, I have to go now." You said and stood up. "Yah...I'm still hurt." He whined again. 'He looks like a baby...'

He pointed to his cheeks and gave his blank face. "What?" You asked and he rolled his eyes. "Do what you did last time you pinched my cheeks." He said and tapped his cheeks again.

'Last time...w-wait!'

"Y-you want me to kiss it?" You said and he nodded moving his cheek closer to you. 'It's a once and a life time opportunity...' 

You leaned and kissed his both cheeks. He smiled and suddenly pulled you for a hug. "Take care..." He said. You smiled and hugged him back.

'Why does it feel I don't want to let go?' Se Hun thought and hugged you closer.

"Tia!!! We have to go now!" Sunhwa called out from outside. You released the hug and smiled weakly. 

"Well, that's my call." You said and he nodded. You walked to the door and stopped when Se Hun spoke up.

"Tia...see you around." He said and you smilingly wave at him. Once you had closed the door, Se Hun frowned.

"I feel...empty." He mumbled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, hi ^ ^ 

Even not all of you leave comments I still appreciate that you guys didn't unsubscribe and still wait until I update =)

I hope you'll support and give love to this fic as I am going to continue the story XD

~Kekeke ~

 

==THANKS FOR THOSE WHO LEAVE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS==